• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fear the Walking Dead - Season Two, Part One - Sundays on AMC

oh so the flight wasn't before but sorta during. interesting. also #TeamSmartAsianGirlWhoWIllProbablyDieBecauseOfSomeoneStupidOnTheTeamFuckingThingsUp

oh so the flight wasn't before but sorta during. interesting. also #TeamSmartAsianGirlWhoWIllProbablyDieBecauseOfSomeoneStupidOnTheTeamFuckingThingsUp

Oh 100% it's her. Wouldn't make sense with anyone else. I mean I guess it could be the kid (who looks a lot like Chloe Grace Moretz), but I feel like that's less likely.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Flight 462 wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

Yeah, I'm glad I decided to wait until it could be watched all at once. It was cheap, but I wouldn't mind a bottle episode that expanded on what happened during and the aftermath. But I guess we might see the latter in Season 2.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I really like Fake Johnny Depp.

lJKaHIU.jpg

Was I the only one that got a weird incest vibe from the brother and sister. I'm trying to remember the scene but he kind of watches her change or something and they break into a house and it felt like they were going to go at it.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Was I the only one that got a weird incest vibe from the brother and sister. I'm trying to remember the scene but he kind of watches her change or something and they break into a house and it felt like they were going to go at it.
They aren't blood related. Idk, are the parents even married? They're step-siblings at worst.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Collider - ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ Season 2 Review

As a way of tipping their collective hats to the late David Bowie, the creative team behind Fear the Walking Dead soundtrack a central sequence of “Monster,” the first episode of the second season, with “Five Years,” the rapturous slow-burner that kicks off The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars.

Fear the Walking Dead‘s second season doesn’t reach the poetic, surreal heights of what Bowie sings about in that song, but in its first few episodes, it suggests a far more stranger and imaginative series than the glut of what went down in the first season of the spin-off series.

Met Lorenzo Henrie back in October, dude is cool as fuck. Super talkative and outgoing and was really excited about filming this.

Sucks it's still locked to BT in the UK. As a Sky user the only way I can watch is by taking out a sports package. Why can't I just subscibe to the AMC channel on its own? I don't want bloody Premiership football, especially right now when the seasons ending.

Have to wait for the DVD release. More salty about this than TWD's finale.

finally got to watch the full flight sequence. the asian girl got secrets that she needs to explain. she's seen some things before or done something.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The season premiere is tonight:

Monster

In the second-season premiere, the families flee a burning Los Angeles on Strand's yacht, as Strand remains mysterious. Meanwhile, the group encounters danger at sea.

Tonight's episode was written by Dave Erickson (who last co wrote 1.6 "The Good Man", aka the season one finale) and was directed by Adam Davidson (who last directed 1.3 "The Dog", the one where the national guard shows up in the suburbs).

The guest stars on tonight's Talking Dead are:

Cliff Curtis (Travis)
Dave Erickson (showrunner)
Hozier (singer)

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm actually excited about this. I hope the writers just get real weird with it to differentiate it from the main series. Plus this has zero connections to the comic, so I have no idea what will happen.

More zombies. Awesome. This'll make 32 weeks out of the year that we have zombies on TV. They just need one more show to make it 48, with four weeks' worth of breaks, and we're golden.

They aren't blood related and their parents aren't even married just dating....so technically they could give it a go.

15 minutes to go! I guess theres not too much excitment for the new season. I'm optimistic myself and hearing that the show is going into a stranger realm this season has me hyped.

Looking forward to where this goes. The first season got pretty good at times. Hopefully the characters finally improve now that they've seen some shit.

Trevor finally getting a real Walking Dead zombie kill baby!
Don't remember whether or not he got one last season toward the end.

Top Bottom