• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Technomancer PC Performance Thread

GavinUK86

111uue.jpg

28rua7.jpg

thetechnomancer2016-0hgkpg.jpg

Vsync - Enabled/Disabled
Interface SSAA - Enabled/Disabled
Shadows - Low/Medium/High/Ultra
SSAA - Off/Normal/High
Anti-Aliasing - Disabled/FXAA/TAA
Particles - Normal/High
Texture Quality - Medium/High/Ultra
Anisotropy - Deactivated/Low 2x/Normal 4x/High 8x/Ultra 16x

I thought I'd make a thread seeing as no one has yet.

It doesn't seem to run great on my i7/970 combo. Everything on maximum at 1080p causes it to drop to 50fps, sometimes 45fps, quite frequently. Considering how it looks, I'm not sure what's causing the drops.

Stiler

I'm running it on my 2600k/780.

With everything maxxed I was getting 41-44fps. I turned AA completely off and it...gave me no new fps, which is strange.

I ended up bumping shadows down to high instead of ultra and gained over 15 fps, so if anyone here wants to hit the 60'ish fps mark and is under it a bit I'd recommend going down with the shadows a bit, that seems to have provided the most performance gains and it's not a huge difference in fidelity that I've noticed.

DZ_b_EZ

Thank you posting this. I'm interested in the game but don't know when I'll buy it. Hoping to see someone else's performance close to a 4690K/R9 Fury Nano setup.

Guess no one on GAF bought the PC version?? Maybe? :(

Vuze

Just got my key for the PC version. Download should be done in 2h, I'll report back (970 @ 1440p here, so OPs post is not all too confidence inspiring).
It certainly does look interesting though.

Chris_C

Bought it, tried to install it but I keep getting an "invalid install path" error.

I'll go ahead and refund it, I suppose.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It was going unloved lol. It's not a bad game imo.

I'd planned on giving it a whirl myself, but I'm now knee-deep in The Witcher 3 and decided it'd be a bad idea to divide my time between two RPGs, so on the backburner it went.

Fishook

My copy has been bought, It's going to be on the first games I am going to test out my new rig next week i76700K & 1080 SC will be 1440 or 4K. I have loads of other games I can benchmark my new PC but I have finished all of them and I hate replaying games.

I am one strange individual I guess.

Vuze

Averaging in the 40s with my 970 @ 1478mhz and 4790k @ 4,5GHz.
1440p, High Shadows, FXAA. Other stuff maxed out. Decently playable with Gsync.

dragn

guys just put the dynamic resolution slider to the left side, my fps jumped from 40 to 70 and game looks normal. also ultrawide is supported

Every time I see one of these threads I get the urge to buy the game just to try it on my PC. I feel like these threads only pop up when games are either running like shit or amazingly well. At the very least, my attention is piqued

I'd be playing it if i wasn't neck-deep in other games and things so it's on my ToBuy list for a few months time unfortunately.

Top Bottom