• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Mafia |OT| Gotta Catch Em’ Scum!

Burbeting

Banned
gorlak (0)
sawneeks 1621 (1651)

lone_prodigy (2)
sophia 1626 (1639)
gorlak 2017
stanleypalmtree 2028

thegoddamn (7)
sawneeks 1651
*splinter 1660 (1884)
sophia 1720 (1720)
sophia 1720 (1720)
salvapot 1880
starsketch 1882 (2060)
*splinter 1884
dusk soldier 1898
ynnek7 1907
roytheone 2041
verelios 2094

starsketch (0)
dusk soldier 1771 (1898)

stanleypalmtree (0)
stanleypalmtree 1773 (1782)

roytheone (0)
gorlak 1793 (1801)

*splinter (0)
gorlak 1801 (2017)

ynnek7 (4)
nin1000 1822
thegoddamn 1915
blargonaut 1925
lone_prodigy 2081

blargonaut (0)
roytheone 1957 (2041)

lone prodigy (1)
christina mackenzie 2057

verelios (1)
fireblend 2062

christina mackenzie (1)
melonrabbit 2087

So since my reading comprehension died last night, my previously suggested plan clearly probably wouldn't actually work regardless.

I may as well just

vote: TheGoddamn

Saw please try to find out what CM thought was going to happen, since I'm there's a chance that vig will listen to Splinter's request.

*Splinter

Doesn't help most of his posts feel incredibly ostentatious and like they could be found on the back of a cereal box.
423.gif

Brutal

Sawneeks

Banned
Pretty sure I've sneezed more in the last 10 minutes than I have in months. This flu season is going to kill me. ;__;

Well there it is. My one last bit of paranoia was that this was a frankly brilliant scum play, where you get CM lynched without him having a chance to counter your claims. But that's out if you're still after TheG.

TheG is scum, will be lynched.
CM is scum, will hopefully be NK'd.

Assuming these two things come true I'm putting Sawneeks at confirmed town.

I've no doubt we'll find at least one scum in the people who were deflecting from TheG all day. Maybe two, since I'm pretty confident Blarg is one of them.

My only worry is that Scum!CM coming out to blatantly try and protect Scum!TheG is just so...well, blatant. It would backfire immediately when we lynched one of them. :x

Town!CM trying to unknowingly protect a Scum!TheG?

...maybe a Scum!CM trying to look more Townie by trying to help save an innocent Town!TheG?

So since my reading comprehension died last night, my previously suggested plan clearly probably wouldn't actually work regardless.

I may as well just

vote: TheGoddamn

Saw please try to find out what CM thought was going to happen, since I'm there's a chance that vig will listen to Splinter's request.

I am, don't worry. I have a lot of question for CM when he gets back.

when i'm sick i think i'm funny

i appreciate it u_u

lol

On a somewhat related note, I've been looking for hints as to who Ty4on caught N1. I figured there's a good chance that person is scum since a) they've never claimed anything despite having relevant info for today and b) Ty4on was killed N2.

And it turns out to be CM, well that's just perfect.

Given that CM made this claim purely to keep TheGoddamn alive, can we see this lynch through? Perhaps the vig can clear up CM for us.

I'll see what I can do. Hopefully he's not bullet proof.

Burbeting

Banned
gorlak (0)
sawneeks 1621 (1651)

lone_prodigy (2)
sophia 1626 (1639)
gorlak 2017
stanleypalmtree 2028

thegoddamn (8)
sawneeks 1651
*splinter 1660 (1884)
sophia 1720 (1720)
sophia 1720 (1720)
salvapot 1880
starsketch 1882 (2060)
*splinter 1884
dusk soldier 1898
ynnek7 1907
roytheone 2041
verelios 2094
unmasked ferret 2102

starsketch (0)
dusk soldier 1771 (1898)

stanleypalmtree (0)

roytheone (0)
gorlak 1793 (1801)

*splinter (0)
gorlak 1801 (2017)

ynnek7 (4)
nin1000 1822
thegoddamn 1915
blargonaut 1925
lone_prodigy 2081

blargonaut (0)
roytheone 1957 (2041)

lone prodigy (1)
christina mackenzie 2057

verelios (1)
fireblend 2062

christina mackenzie (1)
melonrabbit 2087

Burbeting

Banned
(NOTE: The video linked on this flavor is NSFW and is filled with profanities. Watch at own discreetion)

3. Evening

As the Pokémon were about to begin the execution of the individual known as TheGoddamn, a mysterious individual appeared in front of everyone. It sure wasn't Pokémon this time...

"Who are you supposed to be?"
"Me?" The individual dropped a glass bottle to the ground. "I'm a typical scott, but I guess you call me... the cabot."
"The Cabot?"

But the individual didn't respond any further, and instead walked in front of the Goddamn. "You are going to kill this man, right? I might as well might help."
"Shut up! Some lowly scott cannot kill Donald J. Trump! The great individual who is cherished by even Palmer Luckey!"
The Goddamn was silenced at that moment when Cabot put a gigantic bottle of whiskey in Donald's mouth. All of Pokémon couldn't do anything else, but to watch as Donald was forced to drink more and more of the mysterious substance. After some time, Donald Trump collapsed to the ground, dead from alcohol poisoning.

"Really? He couldn't even finish one bottle?"

Then the Cabot turned around, and watched all of the Pokémon. "You are... Pokémon, rite? I remembered that you were quite different, when I see you inside my mom's telly." (again, NSFW)

TheGoddamn has been eliminated!

Burbeting said:
"I have so much money, I can do anything! I can become the king of the world, if I'd like!"

So you, Donald Trump, thought by yourself. But... there was one thing in the world, you can't buy with money. Just one thing, that you have to actually work for. And that's.... the title of a Pokémon Master.

"Gah! I'll become a Pokémon Master, and prove my skills to everyone!"

You are Donald Trump, a Pokémon Trainer!

You are aligned with Pokémon living in the Island (which means TOWN).

However, you are also aligned with The Pokémon Team of Donald Trump!

During the night, you may throw a Pokéball at a player with the command POKÉBALL: (Player). If all conditions are met, the Pokémon will be caught, and will be given the alignment of The Pokémon Team of Donald Trump, while still retaining also their pre-existing alignment. You will receive a PM confirmation if the recruitment was successful or not. However, note that you can only catch Pokémon that haven't been caught yet by other trainer(s). You cannot be caught in a Pokéball yourself.

Once the Pokémon is caught, they will be informed about being added to your Pokémon team, and they will be given access to the secret Pokémon Team Chat. You will have access to the Team Chat as well. However, if Pokémon with Power Roles are added to your Pokémon Team, their Powers shall be mostly disabled from usage.

If you are killed during the game, your Pokémon team cannot grew any bigger. However, if you die, the disabling of the Power Roles in your Team shall end. Also, if you are killed during the first night while you are recruiting your first Pokémon, that recruited Pokémon will inherit your Pokémon Trainer status. Please note that this inheritance will only happen if you during the first night.

During this game, you will have a normal win condition, but also a Superior win condition:

Normal Win Condition:You will win as part of the town, if all of the forces that may disrupt the town have been defeated.

Superior Win Condition: However, you will be granted a superior victory over all other groups, if during the end of the game, your Pokémon team is the bigger when compared to other town factions. You can try to reach this special Superior Win Condition only, if the normal win condition is also fulfilled.

Game thread is here: www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1277820
The Pokémon Team Chat is here: REMOVED

Night 3 Begins. Night action deadline is two hours before day begins, again.

bla_1475089200.png

Burbeting

Banned
Prepare for Trouble!
And Make it Double!
To Protect the World from Devastation!
To reunite all people within our Nation!
To denounce the evils of Truth and Love!
To Extended our reaches to the Stars Above!

Gorlak!
Christina!

Two Pokémon, blasts off at the speed of Light!
They can't surrender now, because they are Dead!

Grr, that's right!

Gorlak has died!

Burbeting said:
Welcome to NeoGAF Island, full of wonderous Pokémon. What type of Pokémon might you be…?

Oh, I remember now!

You are Furfrou (#676), a Normal Type Pokémon!

Sadly, you don’t have any special powers. But you can vote!

You can also be caught by the Pokémon trainer into a Pokéball. If this happens, you will be informed with a PM.

You will win if all of the forces that may disrupt the town have been defeated.

Gorlak was not a part of a Pokémon Team

Christina Mackenzie has died!

Burbeting said:
Welcome to NeoGAF Island, full of wonderous Pokémon. What type of Pokémon might you be…?

Oh, I remember now!

You are Bunnelby (#659), a Normal Type Pokémon!

Sadly, you don’t have any special powers. But you can vote!

You can also be caught by the Pokémon trainer into a Pokéball. If this happens, you will be informed with a PM.

You will win if all of the forces that may disrupt the town have been defeated.

Christina Mackenzie was part of a Pokémon Team

---

Day 4 begins

Majority is 8

bla_1475348400.png

Verelios

Fuck this noise, holy damn we have to start lynching inactives. No scum hit, 8 town dead!? This scum team is either devious or coasting

What are we at, 15 left? 8 dead, 0 scum. If there's a silver lining, no non-trainer PR's have died yet.

I don't think the vig should claim. Is there any evidence that it can't be an SK?

I'll have to go back and re-read, but a few things:

-Sawneeks and CM's gossip chat: CM flipped town. Sawneeks could be scum.
-TG flipped town. Did scum Sketch give him up to save herself?
-Dusk's last-minute claim.

roytheone

What are we at, 15 left? 8 dead, 0 scum. If there's a silver lining, no non-trainer PR's have died yet.

I don't think the vig should claim. Is there any evidence that it can't be an SK?

2938851-9570543242-28669.jpg

Sawneeks, did CM say anything during the night? Did he end up clarifying what he meant about you claiming to safe TGD?

Verelios

information about ?

I mean he selects a target, kills it at night and sees at the day start who he killed ?

did i miss something about a vigilante having "information" ?
Probably means who they shot, if they didn't shoot one night then that means scum had a one shot ability. If they did then...yeah

roytheone

I'll have to go back and re-read, but a few things:

-Sawneeks and CM's gossip chat: CM flipped town. Sawneeks could be scum.
-TG flipped town. Did scum Sketch give him up to save herself?
-Dusk's last-minute claim.

-Possible, she did push pretty hard that CM is scum. It's hard to judge if that was scum going for a mislynch or town legitimately thinking CM behavior was scummy, since we can't ever find out what was said in that chat outside of Sawneeks telling us, and if it was indeed scummy or if Sawneeks made stuff up.

- Eh, I would think a scum Sketch/Sophia would have given up TGD earlier. It would have been an easy misslynch, nobody would have blamed her for thinking TGD was scum since many of us did too, plus she would have been released of her double vote block, a very powerful power in hands of scum. Her reluctance to give him up seems to me she genuinely felt he was town for a long time.

- I have a theory about that, but I will let Dusk post first.

Fuck this noise, holy damn we have to start lynching inactives. No scum hit, 8 town dead!? This scum team is either devious or coasting

Between GDs role power, and 2 deaths per night. I think the scum team is probably smaller than average. Probably the only silver lining in all this.

Verelios

To be honest, it's day 4. All town roles should come forward at this point. We should have enough information by now to start confirming some alignments.
I would agree if I wasn't sure scum would target high profile PR's at night making this very, very high risk, low return.

roytheone

I would agree if I wasn't sure scum would target high profile PR's at night making this very, very high risk, low return.

Yeah. We also should take into account scum likely still have all their PR, so depending on what they have we would take the risk that scum could counter a lot of our pr when they know who they are. Doesn't seem like something that will likely end up in our advantage.

Top Bottom