• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Mafia |OT| Gotta Catch Em’ Scum!

Oh. Sawneeks. I did have a question for you. When did and in what order did you and CM join the G's chat? I'm sorry if you previously said my brain is a little foggy at the moment.

Sawneeks

Banned
btw, thank you for the voting clarification Splinter. I don't have any more question for you regarding votes at the moment. c:

I don't have any question for you. I'm just stating that you're in a very convenient position given that you're the only witness to your chat with CM, and since believing you're telling us everything from that convo requires more "faith" from me on top of believing you're town based on your contributions and activity, I don't trust my read as much now. I'm well aware that my concerns and your situation are not alignment-indicative, but that leap of faith got wider and trusting you is a bigger risk now, that's all. Do you think there's a question I'm not asking that could clear you from lying about CM's last statements and intentions?

No, I suppose not. I'm just frustrated at the amount of people going 'well maaaaaaybe it's this person' and then going nowhere with it. The first instance was with numerous people and Melon and now I'm seeing a lot of the same here. People need to start putting their foot forward and it's annoying that so many people aren't.

Sketch's question reminded me of something:

Sooo I expect this will be taken with a pinch of salt until I flip, but I want to point it out now or it'll be missed.

I am bulletproof, I suspect I was targeted N1 (we are missing a death), and this post made me wonder if Blarg is signalling me somehow. I can't figure out why he would do that though, under any alignment.

There is also this post (you will have to click through to see the quote), which I think is implying Dusk knows about it? But again Blarg would have to know to make that implication, so... weird.

It made me question my scumread of Blarg, so I tried to signal back ("it depends who is bulletproof") but then he dropped it :/

Hmm. If that's the case do you think Scum tried to kill you or the Vig/SK tried to kill you?

I'm incredibly suspicious of Splinter.

I'm wondering if Blarg is the Vig but he's also been spamming " Vig show yourself" at the start of the day.

Could you elaborate on why, please?

Blarg could always just be playing reverse psychology. Ask for the Vig when he is the Vig and knows no one will answer so it gets suspicion away from him.

Sawneeks

Banned
Oh. Sawneeks. I did have a question for you. When did and in what order did you and CM join the G's chat? I'm sorry if you previously said my brain is a little foggy at the moment.

CM was already in the chat when I got caught on Night 2. So CM would have been caught on Night 1 by Ty, I was caught the following Night phase.

CM was already in the chat when I got caught on Night 2. So CM would have been caught on Night 1 by Ty, I was caught the following Night phase.

Fuck. Yes, I meant Ty. TheG = SSS and El Topo.

Thank you for answering. That explained something I was wondering about. Namely this exchange between you and CM: 947 and 960

nin1000

Banned
I had a thought and decided to take a look into it. I present The Three Ss. Stanley, Splinter, and Salva's final votes for each Day phases.

Day 1

Was explained later by Stan that he did not intend for Bronx to be voted out with this vote. He was simply placing one down to have it there and as a prod vote but never felt like moving it before Day End ( which he was not here for ).

Initially voted for Bronx because, as I understand it, Splinter felt Bronx was getting really nervous over 'just one vote' and then added to it. ( Here ) presumably to see what would happen. He then jumped off the vote over to Melon and claimed that 'Bronx was just ok' and that 'Royal or Melon were more interesting'. ( Here ). Goes back to Bronx in the above vote because....?

Fluff all Day ( can't forget that Sexy Reads List ) followed by a No Lynch vote because he did not know where to vote. Not necessarily alignment indicative but considering the amount he has done since then I don't like the precedent he set here of 'i'm just sort of here but whatever'.

Day 2

I think Verelios was the one to call it out but this was a very #SafeReads list on Day 2. What I want to know Salva is why you voted for Verelios, who had 1 vote on him at the time, over Royal who had 3 votes.

I don't believe you ever followed up with this either..

tl;dr Royal's defense of Sophia was Scummy and he made weird logical assumptions here and there that Splinter called out.

A Reads List before bed and with a vote as well. I don't see, or feel, anything wrong with this post. +5 Town points.

Day 3

If the previous Day phase had a reasonable final vote it all fell apart here. Explained it here that he voted just because he had no idea what else to do or who else to vote for.

I should note he refuses to spend time on mechanics discussion in favor of actual Scum Hunting but I don't believe I ever saw any large push to Scum Hunt from him the previous Day phase ( where this vote took place ). All I saw was a lot of complaining about the lack of scum hunting, doublevoting to see what would happen, and then some opinions scattered here and there but no actual push towards his scum leanings.

Correct me if I'm wrong Splinter but I believe your final reasons for voting out TheG were due to your Scum Read on him plus his Roleblock PR? Or was it just the latter?

Weak flavor reasons as to why he voted for TheG because he believed he was simply spreading misinformation as Scum. No thoughts on his PR itself?

At the moment I think I would be fine with either Stan = Salva >> Splinter in terms of lynching. But I also want to take a look at a few more people and their votes before then.

Thanks for this. I appreciate the work you do for town.

Sawneeks

Banned
As I said earlier; voting records of Dusk, Melon, and Blarg.

Day 1

VOTE: Sophia

- Doublevoter, "make it double"
- reckless disregard for Power Role reveal while not under equivalent vote pressure to justify it, "prepared for trouble"

You could be Team Rocket's Koffing/Wheezing whatever the hell it's 2-headed form is called is, just as easily as you could be a Doduo, Vanillite, 2-headed etc.

Your input and insight may be sound, but I'd say, in fact, you seemed quite aggressive yourself this game, and it's unnerved me as much as it has intrigued me

so yeah, against possibly better judgement, I'm betting on Ash

scum Ash

I won't be around for Day-end this time, so I'm Nuzlocking my vote in as this

sry Soph, but I am the flavour

Combination between a gut read 'Sophia's agressive play isn't sitting well with me' and a weak flavor reason of a Double vote falling into the 'Prepare for Trouble, make it Double' Team Rocket motto. Seems to be mostly reliant on flavor, though. A weak vote imo

Part 1.

Part 2.

Part 3.

Final 4:

Ty4on [m]

Before I started these more in-depth reads I was already of the opinion that our Triangle participants were more likely than not Town. Ty4on has been other one of leaders in the discussion. He isn’t afraid to stand out or go after people. The majority of D1, he has spent arguing with Darryl or tunneling on Sophia and while I do not agree with him on his gut feeling of Sophia being scum. I do think his given suffice reasoning behind his opinions and read. Moreover, I do see him falling into the trap of “Mr. Town” like in Danny Phantom where he was almost too helpful. Town.

Unmasked Ferret [m]

Initially, Ferret was the one to bring the Triangle debacle to my attention. Not a red flag in of itself it was a little worrying that when asked in return he was indifferent towards his question. This troubled me and hadn’t gone unnoticed by others, such as LP would later pointed it out. Has faded to the background since the discussion of Ty-Sophia-Darryl died down. Leaning Scum.

Verelios [m] and Ynnek7 [m]: I would like to say something about these two but nothing has really stood out for most of the D1. Verelios vote on Sawneeks strikes me a little odd and there was an attempt by Verelios to discuss game mechanics. Definitely people I want to watch a little more closely on D2. Very null on these two, which is worrying because I thought there would be more.

After reviewing my reads and catching up with the thread this where I’m at towards the end of the day.

Top Town -
L_P, Stanley, Sophia, and Darryl
Top Scum - El Topo, Fireblend, Nin, Christina Mackenzie

VOTE: El Topo

*willing to shift my vote should we decide to go lynching an inactive route on D1 or in the case of a tie.

Actually thank you Melon for including the links to the rest of your massive reads list in this post. Made it way easier to go back and find you specific Topo read. o:

The read can be found on Part 1 but this is it: "Coast city until getting called out by LP and backed up by Sophia. Topo was in favor of quantity over quality which is not a good look and seemed immediately heated. Attempt to turn the whole argument around and get everyone looking at Sophia—which isn’t the first time this has happened in this thread by others. Many people want us to look at Sophia. Scum. "

I have no issues with this post.

So you can tell a lot about a person from their favourite pokemon. However, some of these choices are a bit problematic. (And no, it's not because they aren't part of the original 151)

These players almost immediately jump out at me.

Scrafty is a staple evil-team mon. It has a very brazen fighting style. It likes to intimidate it's victims. Has lots of swag and moxie. And some of it's favourite tactics include Theifing items out of your pockets and then flinging them back at you. Always have to be careful going after one because it likes to throw sucker punchs.

Arcanine is a lengendary pokemon, which is team rocket's stated goal. Anyone looking to collect powerful legendaries is suspect.

Mimikkyu looks like a harmless pokemon, but it's a trickster that likes to use it's pikachu disguise to throw off would be attackers. If you so happen to be the cop, don't be surprised if this player has the godfather ability. UF already has tried to backpeddle on his favourite pokemon choice here.

Golbat is another staple evil-team mon. Unchecked this thing will just confuse and disorrient town.

VOTE: Fireblend

Arcanine is easily the most threatening of this lot.

A vote due to 'reads' based on everyone's favorite Pokemon and nothing more. Dusk has gone on record saying he doesn't put much stock into Day 1 and his nothing vote here backs that up, at least. :/

Day 2

Here's my vote, as it currently stands for D2.

VOTE: Royal_Flush

I feel like I've asked you for clarification on this vote before but I don't remember it. I also looked around this post to see if you explained it but could not find anything. Could you explain why you went with Royal over your other Top Scum reads from Day 1?

ehhhh, whatever

I'm not really feeling a Royal_Flush lynch Today myself anyway, he seemed as Town to me with his defense of Sophia

CM feels a bit more scummy than him, IMO

UNVOTE: SalvaPot

VOTE: Christina Mackenzie

Hrm. More than his previous vote but I still want to know why CM felt 'more scummy' to you, at least enough to get you to vote for him.

I know this is really out there and doesn't contribute much to they way the day has shaped up, but I just want to place my vote down. And get my thoughts down.

I haven't followed the royal_flush saga that closely, but it looks like a down deal anyway. I think his flip will be more telling than anything I can say there.

My top scum reads atm are:

Ynnek7 - I think he's played too defensively D1. And focused mainly on looking guiltless, rather than scum hunting. But that's not enough to crucify someone so I'll leave that at there for now.

and

Christina Mackenzie - My earlier comment about the stealth push, was mainly because of Christina's playstyle. I didn't have a real chance to reread the game and take notes so for now Christina's the main red flag jumping out at me.

It feels like he's sent out a lot of feelers regarding lynch targets, but the no vote D1 as well the generally low voting activity makes it feel like he's mainly just looking to start a wagon, rather than searching for scum.

not expecting this to start a late game push to save Royal or anything just want to get my stance out there.

vote: Christina Mackenzie

Could you explain what you meant by the bolded? How is a brief scum read list and a vote 'really out there'?

Also I thought you didn't put much stock into Day 1? :p

Day 3 or the Day everyone decided to stop making big posts

Christina Mackenzie

I'm done with you.

Very OMGUS. Melon did explain later it was because of frustration.

Don't know quite what to make of it and I can't really place a definitive alignment on it.

well, then

I'll agree to that plan, Goddamn

VOTE: Ynnek7

I'd trust you to be logical regarding Tonight

Goes and trusts TheG's plan of 'let me catch one more person before I die' and moves his vote over to Ynnek. I don't think he ever explained the Ynnek vote either tbh

Vote: TheGodDamn

Yeah, that's it. I looked around this post as well for some more explanation on the vote itself but could find nothing. Please elaborate unless I missed it, in which case could you link it to me. Thank you.

Conclusion:
I slight Town Lean on Melon due to her early game votes and explanations. Activity and Mega-Posts have dropped off since then but I see that more as a Lost Townie than a Relaxed Scum play.
Dusk and Blarg are relatively equal in my mind when it comes to their votes. Both have a habit of either not explaining their vote or giving poor/nothing fluff reasons for why they put a vote there.

*Splinter

Hmm. If that's the case do you think Scum tried to kill you or the Vig/SK tried to kill you?
I'd guess the SK hit (I have a pretty ridiculous record for being killed by neutrals on N1), but it could have been scum (I talk a lot, depends what kind of scum team we have).

I don't think a vig would have hit me N1. Vig could have held their shot I guess, I don't remember anyone being suspicious of Barry.

Sawneeks

Banned
If someone would like to go through the other votes feel free. I'm going to be busy for the rest of the Day or else I would.

Fuck. Yes, I meant Ty. TheG = SSS and El Topo.

Thank you for answering. That explained something I was wondering about. Namely this exchange between you and CM: 947 and 960

Actually, that part you linked to was just a joke. I posted that on Day 2 before I got caught.

It goes

Day 1
Night 1 - Ty catches CM
Day 2 - where I made that PTSD mafia joke
Night 2 - I get caught by Ty

I'd guess the SK hit (I have a pretty ridiculous record for being killed by neutrals on N1), but it could have been scum (I talk a lot, depends what kind of scum team we have).

I don't think a vig would have hit me N1. Vig could have held their shot I guess, I don't remember anyone being suspicious of Barry.

I'm guessing you don't get notified if you lose your BP, then? Because you either did get shot and it was blocked or someone just abstained on their kill for Night 1 and there's a big difference between the two lol.

Because Verelios had a good point, if we knew who the Vig/SK targeted then we could tell who Scum were killing and it might give us a better picture. :/

I feel like I've asked you for clarification on this vote before but I don't remember it. I also looked around this post to see if you explained it but could not find anything. Could you explain why you went with Royal over your other Top Scum reads from Day 1?

I really bought into the narrative that Royal's posting style was different and I had little else. It's not a good reason for it and I regret it.

CM was purely emotional because I felt the game slipping away.

Conclusion:
I slight Town Lean on Melon due to her early game votes and explanations. Activity and Mega-Posts have dropped off since then but I see that more as a Lost Townie than a Relaxed Scum play.

I'm trying to be more helpful and active. I'm just spinning my wheels thinking about what I can really do. I've got major fog brain and I'm hoping a reread helps.

Sawneeks

Banned
Also, before I leave, a question for you Dusk. Since you said you are not the Vig then would you explain this for me. You posted this on Day 3 after Ty AND Topo showed up dead and it was the first two posts you made that Day phase.

2 deaths. Smells like vigilante justice.

Both seem like poor targets for a vig, unless someone knew Topo was lying.

If the vig was a pokemon, and he/she had been captured N1. They would have known Topo was lying about having discussions with his trainer.

Because that's a HUGE leap in logic if you aren't the Vig. We don't know who Scum picked as a target that Night and that final response reads like you know more than you're letting on.

If someone would like to go through the other votes feel free. I'm going to be busy for the rest of the Day or else I would.

Actually, that part you linked to was just a joke. I posted that on Day 2 before I got caught.

It goes

Day 1
Night 1 - Ty catches CM
Day 2 - where I made that PTSD mafia joke
Night 2 - I get caught by Ty

That's what I figured but I needed to clarification because the exchange stuck out to me at the time.

If the Vig was captured by the scum trainer and not RB'd does that give the vig/scum team the ability to kill twice a night?

Could explain why no one is claiming.

roytheone

If the Vig was captured by the scum trainer and not RB'd does that give the vig/scum team the ability to kill twice a night?

I doubt this is the case. Nothing in both trainer flips indicate you actually change alignment, you only get a new secondary one. This also assumes there is a scum trainer which I am starting to doubt.

Giving scum the ability to get 2 kills per night also seems a bit op.

Verelios

That would be ridiculous unless the vig completely gave up on a town victory. There's nothing really that compelling about a superior win condition, especially dince most of the ones we've seen have town win as a pre-requisite.

The way the pokemon teams work is that for starters We were all placed on one of three teams: Town, Neutral or Scum.

But on top of that we can also be recruited to pokemon teams. either Trump, Gaga, Nevell or ????

So at the end of the game if Town wins, and #teamTrump is the biggest. Then the town players on #teamTrump have a superior victory over the town players on the other teams.

However the scum and neutral members of #teamTrump still lose.

So if you're captured by a pokemon trainer, you have some incentive to keep them alive since the longer they are in play, the bigger your team can potentially be. However you don't need to fulfil your trainer's win condition to win the game.

Could you explain what you meant by the bolded? How is a brief scum read list and a vote 'really out there'?

Also I thought you didn't put much stock into Day 1? :p

At that point in time of the game, I don't think anyone had seriously considered voting against Christina.

I was just trying to acknoledge that it looked suspicious for me to be trying to vote cMac out, and pull voters away from Royal_Flush.

Also, on D1, I rarely put stock into what people post. However that is not a hard and fast rule as Blarg or Hyperactivity can attest to.

But I also do like to go back and reread what people say/do later in the game when we have more concrete info to work with.

Yeah, that's it. I looked around this post as well for some more explanation on the vote itself but could find nothing. Please elaborate unless I missed it, in which case could you link it to me. Thank you.
I was one of the players pressuring Starsketch to tell us the identity of "topoTrainer."

I was always planning to vote them out. I thought that one of the trainers was likely a scum trainer, and his role didn't seem town friendly.

Also, before I leave, a question for you Dusk. Since you said you are not the Vig then would you explain this for me. You posted this on Day 3 after Ty AND Topo showed up dead and it was the first two posts you made that Day phase.

Because that's a HUGE leap in logic if you aren't the Vig. We don't know who Scum picked as a target that Night and that final response reads like you know more than you're letting on.

2 deaths usually means either a vigilante or a serial killer. The reason I leant vigilante is because there were no extra death on N1, and vigilantes tend to be x-shot so they kill more sparingly.

Also, splinter was the one that that suggested a vigilante would have targeted Topo for lying, but I think he was insinuating that a vigilante wouldn't have had any way to actually know that.

And I was pointing out that if the vigilante was a pokemon, they could have already been in a pokemon team chat and would have seen contradictions between Topo's claim, and the info they'd been given.

nin1000

Banned
I am sorry if it has been asked already but what about this scenario:

Every trainer is town but not all Pokémon are.

Meaning that trainers can capture every Pokémon there is but the alignment of the Pokémon does not change. They get role blocked by being captured since they are now part of a trainer. That's why the vig could not do the kills, since he was captured.

Getting caught up from yesterday, but as a quick note if you blocked me last night I hate you, if you blocked me and then complained about Splinter's lies I hate you even more.

Care to elaborate or do you want us to waste time guessing.

While I wouldn't mind a guessing game, I think it's pretty blatant. Tracker.

*Splinter - Splinter would probably be my top town now. I like a lot of what Splinter post, and think overall he makes good contributions. I am wary that there were two times that Splinter sorta understood what I was saying or defended me (not quite the right words but close enough), because as Fireblend said "I find people that agree with me suspect". It's also probably smart to keep track of those you put up on town side too.

See I even straight up used the word that one time (I actually changed my mind and tracked Stanley night 2 since so many people said they couldn't get a read on him, he didn't visit anyone, or there was some sort of switch shenanigans but I doubt that). I tracked Splinter last night, but didn't get a result. So either someone blocked me, or Splinter can't be tracked.

roytheone

I am sorry if it has been asked already but what about this scenario:

Every trainer is town but not all Pokémon are.

Meaning that trainers can capture every Pokémon there is but the alignment of the Pokémon does not change. They get role blocked by being captured since they are now part of a trainer. That's why the vig could not do the kills, since he was captured.

Its possible that every trainer is town, it kinda depends on if Barry got killed by scum or not. If he got killed by scum, he obviously wasn't scum himself,if it was town or a neutral it's possible we got very lucky.

However, his trainership moved to someone else, and I assume that person kept his original alignment, or else you could get situations where a scum Pokemon transforms into a town trainer which would fully break the game. So I think if we find out who is Gaga now that doesn't tells us much about their alignment.

About the role block : since ty4on didn't had that, I think it was an unique thing with TGD.

roytheone

Getting caught up from yesterday, but as a quick note if you blocked me last night I hate you, if you blocked me and then complained about Splinter's lies I hate you even more.

Interesting. With town already having a role blocker of sorts with TGD, I am doubtful we have another one. So I would guess you got blocked by scum.

Or splinter lied again about his role and he is actually target immune instead of bulletproof.

Verelios

While I wouldn't mind a guessing game, I think it's pretty blatant. Tracker.

See I even straight up used the word that one time (I actually changed my mind and tracked Stanley night 2 since so many people said they couldn't get a read on him, he didn't visit anyone, or there was some sort of switch shenanigans but I doubt that). I tracked Splinter last night, but didn't get a result. So either someone blocked me, or Splinter can't be tracked.
Huh, so if that's true, you tracked Splinter night 1 and 3?

Just to clarify now, when I posted that thing about keeping track of Splinter, I was intending to track Splinter that night, not saying that I had been tracking him. When I went to send my command to Burb I changed my mind and tracked Stanley instead. Deciding to put off tracking Splinter for a night.

Verelios

Just to clarify now, when I posted that thing about keeping track of Splinter, I was intending to track Splinter that night, not saying that I had been tracking him. When I went to send my command to Burb I changed my mind and tracked Stanley instead. Deciding to put off tracking Splinter for a night.
Then aside from Stanley and Splinter, who did you track?

Verelios

Sorry, I'm going to keep that to myself for a bit. Not because it's useful or damning info, but just cause I don't really feel like telling you.
862.png

roytheone

No, no. Three times. Veteran, Vig and Bulletproof.

Well, TBF, the Bulletproof claim hasn't been redacted or disproven yet, so that one can be the truth....I guess? I am always wary about bulletproof/veteran/Target Immunity claims though, since those can be used by a scum player that would normally be a good night target for scum as an excuse why they keep surviving.

BTW, something I was thinking about today: do you guys think that if we have a vig, if they should shoot tonight or not? Hitting scum could reverse this bad situation we are in, but at the same time, if we misslynch today again and the vig hits town again+scum kills, scum could get half of the votes in the worst case scenario of there being 5 scum with sketch being one of them. I am currently thinking that the vig should shoot if we hit scum today, but not if we misslynch again, unless they have a very strong lead on a scum. Thoughts about this?

nin1000

Banned
guys! conversation got to a complete hald again ! that is not something that can be ignored.

Vote: *Splinter

Sorry mate but i have a bad feeling about you and your lying all game long.
I know i wanted to after the inactives but i prefer to lynch you right now instead of it being something faar more difficult later on.

*Splinter

No idea why Ferret couldn't see me, he must have been blocked somehow.

@ why I'm suspicious of Splinter:

It's mostly just the "Pretend to be this role when I'm really not" thing he pulled. Twice.
Why does that make you think I am scum?

I mean what do you think my motivations are for those lies, if I am scum?

BTW, something I was thinking about today: do you guys think that if we have a vig, if they should shoot tonight or not? Hitting scum could reverse this bad situation we are in, but at the same time, if we misslynch today again and the vig hits town again+scum kills, scum could get half of the votes in the worst case scenario of there being 5 scum with sketch being one of them. I am currently thinking that the vig should shoot if we hit scum today, but not if we misslynch again, unless they have a very strong lead on a scum. Thoughts about this?
They absolutely need to keep shooting. Just because things are going badly doesn't mean our PRs should stop acting?

guys! conversation got to a complete hald again ! that is not something that can be ignored.

Vote: *Splinter

Sorry mate but i have a bad feeling about you and your lying all game long.
I know i wanted to after the inactives but i prefer to lynch you right now instead of it being something faar more difficult later on.

sure ini, lets converse.

what would you think of lynching blarg?

and because my opinion matters, i am against a splinter lynch.
i really dont feel his actions (mostly referring to the role lies) are scummy.
maybe dumb, but not scummy.

nin1000

Banned
he has? its looked like the same faux play as ever to me. can you point out these good posts?

Well, you should try to pay attention then.

Okay.

First, let's not be so hasty. Being hot-headed and full of bravado about these kinds of things, does no one any favours. You've gotta be clear in what you're trying to have me contemplate about the nature of myself and how I've come to be viewed in such a light in your mind. Thank you for sharing your views about me with me. Coherent communication between peers of a common goal is the keystone to the iterative process that accomplishing that goal together is.

Second, I'd like to have us agree on this:

From this moment onwards, I will strive to contribute in a more meaningful and constructive fashion conducive to the well-being of purposeful banter and ludological acuity of all players presently participant. SalvaPot, say it with me

Meanwhile, you will establish the ground rules upon which I will operate towards the future of this game in such a manner; said establishment begins with a question or questions, directed at me, ideally about said future. I think you're capable of that, roylet. Don't succumb to your instincts.

I read once that there's this culture, can't remember where from though, in which they perceive the past as something that's in front of you, not behind you; because, since the past has already happened, the past is already visible to you, in front of you like a book that can be read before your eyes. Conversely, they consider the future as behind you, because it's as yet unseen, and therefore unknowable until you turn around

Well, you should try to pay attention then.

nin that in itself is not good mafia play.
thats an apology and a promise, it could certainly be a good start to finally playing in a meaningful way, but it doesn't mean anything until it is faithfully followed up. and that hasn't happened yet.

but you said posts, so i assume you have more examples.

nin1000

Banned
nin that in itself is not good mafia play.
thats an apology and a promise, it could certainly be a good start to finally playing in a meaningful way, but it doesn't mean anything until it is faithfully followed up. and that hasn't happened yet.

Certanly but it is at least better from my point of view as the lies that were manufactured.
I am telling you why i see *splinter as a better target for today BUT and here comes the mindblowing thing that will blow your small nut brain.

I would not be agains a Blarg lynch.

Top Bottom