• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs 2 Spoiler Thread

Disgraced

xBXZWb1.png

Impulsor

Please tell me, what's up with Horatio?

He's always missing and he's like ultra detached from the main gang.

There has been almost no scenes in which he takes part.

He isn't even modelled as good as the other 3 members of the gang and marcus..

I assume he is gonna be some kind of plot device, or die, or be a traitor or something?

SentryDown

Please tell me, what's up with Horatio?

He's always missing and he's like ultra detached from the main gang.

There has been almost no scenes in which he takes part.

He isn't even modelled as good as the other 3 members of the gang and marcus..

I assume he is gonna be some kind of plot device, or die, or be a traitor or something?

What happens to him :
he dies

Why would they not include him in the cinematics and so ? Well first, he has a job outside Dedsec which kinda explains it but I think there is an hidden reason behind his absence too. The first dialogue in Nudle feels a lot like you were supposed to meet him there, not from the start and he was just being helpful because he works at Nudle.

Why wouldn't they keep it that way you may ask ? Well, I put my two cents on: they realized the story they had for him after that didn't really work because you barely knew him so they included him in Dedsec from the start (but couldn't remake the motion capture for the cut scenes or something). Or it could just be that they cut some of the content they had for him (like a side missions arc within Nudle for instance) and said content was explaining the situation better (such as "he likes to hang out with the crew sometimes but he doesn't really approve their methods")

Top Bottom