• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free MLB.TV is back for T-Mobile customers through T-Mobile Tuesdays app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

TMO_MLBTVemail_01.jpg

TMO_MLBTVemail_02.jpg

TMO_MLBTVemail_03.jpg

TMO_MLBTVemail_04.jpg

This is a huge value for T-MO customers if you're an MLB fan. I got this last year when they did the free year and was blown away by the MLB.TV service. Glad they're giving it to us again. Make sure you have the T-Mobile Tuesdays app and you'll be able to get it on April 4th only.

acevans2

Oh HELL yes. Watched the Cubbies make it happen all year thanks to this. I live out of market so MLB.TV is an amazing way to experience my favorite team's games.

I tweeted T-Mobile trying to get a hint about this coming back but they didn't commit.

So happy about this, saves me $80-120.

JdFoX187

Banned
Signed up last year, but was disappointed I lived in the "home market" or whatever for the Rangers, so couldn't watch them live. I don't have cable, so it was my only chance to do so. Oh well, will sign up again since it's free.

pdk27

Thanks for the info. I got MLB for free last year but didn't know that you need the T-Mobile Tuesday app to get it this year. Downloaded.

Kaladin

I live in the home market for the Braves who would be my team, but A) they sucked balls worse than usual last year, and b) it's easy to throw on a game a few hours later if you set yourself up to avoid MLB scores from different apps.

Gutek

TMO_MLBTVemail_01.jpg

TMO_MLBTVemail_02.jpg

TMO_MLBTVemail_03.jpg

TMO_MLBTVemail_04.jpg

This is a huge value for T-MO customers if you're an MLB fan. I got this last year when they did the free year and was blown away by the MLB.TV service. Glad they're giving it to us again. Make sure you have the T-Mobile Tuesdays app and you'll be able to get it on April 4th only.

And I just got the season pass. What a fuck up on my part. :(

zelas

I mean I guess I'll take it since its free. My GF's old man might enjoy this while out fishing.

Let me know when they get the nba/nfl on board.

Kaladin

I mean I guess I'll take it since its free. My GF's old man might enjoy this while out fishing.

Let me know when they get the nba/nfl on board.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, if they got NBA and NFL on board, game over man. Game over.

zulux21

given my team is gonna suck this year this was my only hope to regularly watch them, beyond that I Was just going to free game of the day them from time to time.

now to remember to sign up for this.

though it is a bit of a shame it's not until next month so we can't watch the WBC or spring training games :(

Listening to the Jays right now on MLB.tv! No t-mobile in Canada sadly. Luckily though, Jays games aren't blacked out in Canada.

Man that makes me wish I had t-mobile so much. Hopefully people will sell their codes again this year. I got mlb.tv from someone on gaf last year for $20.

I'm already a subscriber. Can I sell the code or is it attached to my name/account? I suppose I can cancel my current sub but I don't know if I can get my money back at this point.

All you T-Mobile free loaders clogging up the service for those of us paying honest American dollars!

Welcome aboard. Go Royals!

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, the question needs to be asked....is T-Mobile profitable right now? Cause these promotions are insane. I don't even watch MLB that much, but damn it I signed up last year and watched a bunch of stuff.

devilhawk

All you T-Mobile free loaders clogging up the service for those of us paying honest American dollars!

Welcome aboard. Go Royals!
This was a life saver last year.

I got a reduced price from the University I am affiliated with, just by using an .edu email. I think it was like 80 or something.

I will gladly take a code from someone should they not want it.

And go Royals.

I'm giving away mine for FREE if it's a code I can share.
I'll take it if you got it.

This was a life saver last year.

I got a reduced price from the University I am affiliated with, just by using an .edu email. I think it was like 80 or something.

I will gladly take a code from someone should they not want it.

And go Royals.

I'll take it if you got it.
We'll make sure to pm me or I'll forget and just hand it out in the T-Mobile thread

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Thank you, Tmo!! And thank you, OP for the heads up.

Signed up last year, but was disappointed I lived in the "home market" or whatever for the Rangers, so couldn't watch them live. I don't have cable, so it was my only chance to do so. Oh well, will sign up again since it's free.

Do what I (and many others did) and sign up for Unlocator (or any DNS blocker), which runs you $5 a month. Lets you mask your region. Set your region to say, Canada, and MLB will let you watch the Rangers. It works really well.

emag

I thought about passing this off to my MLB-loving friend last year but just let it expire. Will rectify that mistake this year.

I know, it's crazy how well they treat their customers.

Apart from the bill credits BS, where you get to call monthly to correct your bill.

Appleman

Just switched off of T Mobile for work but I'd love an MLB code for this year if someone's not a Baseball fan, last year it was amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom