• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls Mafia |OT| Git Gud or Die Trying

its also interesting to think about if cm never claims cop

trigger gets only one more check to find scum and then he's dead
at least we got the two checks out there instead of none at all

I wonder if the arsonist would have ignited or waited one more day if not for Trigger's claim.

His checks, too, aren't worth that much. Verelios is confirmed not by the cop check but by the scum attack on him. And while I appreciate being green-checked, with a known godfather as a possibility, it's worth nothing. Trigger did what he could but the arsonist and the game structure sucked all the fire (ha D:) out of his actions.

...and that helps you find and lynch scum how exactly?

Or let me rephrase: what are you doing today to find and lynch scum?

I already made it clear that I think Nin is scum. Nin still gets my vote today if I don't get convinced otherwise. What I want is for people to open themselves to the possibility that I am right, for the sake of entertaining a thought, and see where that thought leads.

In getting more people on my side by asking for them to read my arguments in their most favourable light to see where they lead, I am helping town.

rac

Banned
I wonder if the arsonist would have ignited or waited one more day if not for Trigger's claim.

His checks, too, aren't worth that much. Verelios is confirmed not by the cop check but by the scum attack on him. And while I appreciate being green-checked, with a known godfather as a possibility, it's worth nothing. Trigger did what he could but the arsonist and the game structure sucked all the fire (ha D:) out of his actions.

also funny to think both of the people hit by the arsonist claimed cop

what are the odds

DAY 4 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

kitsunelaine (1)
flatearthpandas 1229

No active vote for Day 4: hey_monkey, isaacnukem, kitsunelaine, Muffin1611, nin1000, oreomunsta, rac, Sawneeks

Day 4 Postcount: flatearthpandas 8, hey_monkey 14, isaacnukem 8, kitsunelaine 9, Muffin1611 3, nin1000 0, oreomunsta 2, rac 9, Sawneeks 5

Day 4 ends:
bla_1506193200.png

Automated vote tally here

5 votes for majority

I'll play ball.

If Nin is scum and kits is town

D1:
People up to bat for the lynch: FB, Nin, Burb

Kits and Muffin on the Nin vote. 2 is relatively safe as there are a few. Nin votes late on Burb, following Saw. This ties Burb with a lot of people at two votes. Not a lot to read there. Although, he could have hit FB, which would have put FB in majority. Fireblend pops on to make 3, which actually puts Nin in the lead at this point. Not long after, Verelios pops onto FB, tying them both at 3. Interesting note, it is in fact Muffin who leaps off to seal the deal for FB and save nin or prevent NL.

If Nin is scum, kits does look good here and muffin looks bad.

D2:
Kits still on nin. Story checks out kind of. Following CB. But also following a nin vote on kits. This is before CB has really picked up any heat. Nin is vote lead at this point. Neither move their votes. Oreo leads the final push onto CB.

If Nin is scum, not much to read here. Keeps calm while under vote lead, similar to day 1. If kits is town, there's no scum on the nin vote to jump off. Muffin is on oreo, with no strong push.

D3:
As with day 2, nin has a stan vote on early which doesn't stick. Stan understandably tries to push to CM since that is the only vote that really makes any sense besides him. Kits sticks on nin same as usual, preferring it to claimed scum. Nin "accidentally" turbos stan, which is a pretty pro-town thing to do imo if it was on purpose. As scum nin, it could be to buy townie points but then no one apart from me was really happy about it and validation is not as clear as you would usually like.

If nin is scum, he finally went in for a bus.

My main take here is still just that I don't think nin and kits are scum together. If Nin is scum, muffin looks pretty bad. To which, my question is:

Muffin, why didn't you vote yesterday?

Nin's behavior d3 still looks better than kits. Even if kits is town, she is town tunneling so hard that they are missing important shit like claims, red checks, claiming scum under possibly compulsion etc. It's not a great look.

But really, all this staring at the votes really points out monkey. On every lynch except for stan. That's just bizarro world to me. Maybe green checks make you bold.

3. [m] nin1000 - Waiting for nin to check in. nin is a strange case this game - came out very aggressive, said he was trying to engage and encourage reactions, but did it really work? Did his attempts produce anything? The shotgun/repetitive posting style really just clogs up the thread if nothing else is happening with the posts. Backed off that some. Wasn't particularly productive last day phase. Posted some images, some one liners, talked about being confused (so say we all). Posted a quick recap but it was off track. Agreed with me and others on kits being out of touch. Asked for vote count at the same time Ynny posted vote count so I guess never scrolled up. Turboed when CM said he was about to get serious and while the timing was bad it wasn't the worst thing ever (though I think FEP's worry that the Stan lynch might not have gone through is wrong; people were pretty set). Verdict: kind of a null here. Was a town lean for me going into last phase because the aggro seemed too obvious for scum. Possible arsonist, maybe; showed no real inclination to get involved in the machinations and while threw some shade on CM did not seem at all inclined to vote that way (said should die after Stan and oh hey, he did). But looking back, I think it might be worth putting some suspicion on anyone who did not try to figure out what the fuck was going on last phase.

5. [m] isaacnukem - has not been much of a presence. this is standard for isaac, though; short posts that i tend to wish were developed further. He has written some longer posts this game. I didn't watch him much in inFamous but now I almost want to go look to see if this might indicate an attempt to look more busy. Not necessarily just related to isaac, but in general I wonder if the lack of a scum discussion thread would lead to busier or even less inactive scum in game. isaac showing up late in the day phases has piqued my curiosity but it doesn't seem alignment indicative. He voted Stan d2. If Stan is scum, does that clear isaac? If Stan was in no d2 danger, does it?*

7. [f] kitsunelaine - if you'd asked me d3, I'd have said kits was absolutely coming off as scummy. I thought a lot about that nin vote though and damn does it seem obvious. It's such a clear flag to run up the pole, just to shout I'M NOT PARTICIPATING IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW; CARRY ON - how can that not put shade on you? But again without scum chat, especially for a newer player, is that a bigger possibility? Just a bad gambit? Today, despite saying she's not interested in defending herself, she's spending a lot of time defending herself and I don't see much interest in looking at how to go forward or how to proceed. I am less certain, but still a scum lean to me. Possible arsonist, but I think scum is more likely. I agree with FEP that her tunneling and focus does remind me of LB2, though I know someone else disagreed there. But the biggest scumtell here for me is that she didn't argue about the cop checks/claims in any way, just said "I'll bite," briefly voted for Stan, then switched back to nin and, out of the blue, claimed generic townie. That whole chain of behavior seems weird to me and I'm not satisfied with her attempts to explain it. She seemed to KNOW it was strange and pseudo-explained at the time.
10. [m] flatearthpandas - FEP remains my strongest town lean. However, in the interest of putting as much out there as I can today to see where, if anywhere, it leads, I'll say my one hesitation on FEP before today has been his strong stances. I know a lot of people push that in GAFia meta, or did when I first started (seems to have died off a bit), the no-holds-barred "lynch them" confidence-trending-toward-aggression raises some small red flags to me. That FEP seems a little more uncertain today in the face of an uncertain situation makes me feel better, actually.

14. [f] hey_monkey - I'll go ahead and talk about myself here because I'm left in a weird place after d3. The only green check left, could be godfather, argued against the Stan lynch when Stan was almost certainly scum. I want to say that scum-me would not be so blatant but since I haven't played scum, sometimes scum motivations and actions slip past me because it's abstract (I read the hell out of scum threads on OG to try to see how things go down in games I played). To me, scum-monkey trying to stop a Stan lynch seems like a stupid move; yes, I was green checked, but that doesn't seem enough because of the gf possibility. I understand if I show up on some scum lists today.

15. [f] sawneeks - I have ONLY played with Sawneeks when she is scum and boy does she make a good show of being town. I feel like she's worked a little harder this game in terms of producing rather than prodding and that makes me think she's more likely to be town.

*rac brought up the nin-Stan-kits votes and it doesn't look like they'd all be in on a team together because of that... but with no scum chat and none of these people being in real lynch contention, does it matter? If the only people on your scum buddy are you and you're not pushing them, and someone else who's not pushing, is it a safer way to build town cred? Idle thoughts. Not just limited to those three but referencing rac's post.

(but the way kits continues to push nin, yes, it seems unlikely they are scum together but I also agree with FEP that that doesn't mean one of them has to be scum, either)

The rest are coming - I'm doing vote analysis to help with the people I have less of a read on.

rac

Banned
when it comes to kit its hard for me to get past the generic town claim and then the refusal to stick on stan for nin of all people

not the person that got our cop to claim but nin

I'm almost done with vote analysis but kits and Stan were also voting together but with typos so it was less obvious. I kind of want to vote her right now but I'm wary of misvoting again because it's so easy to get to majority and we're still missing a checkin.

Neutral nin might also explain some of his aggression - see who reacts and then who doesn't, and choose targets who are less reactive and thus less likely to get involved in lynch wars and arguments.

Vote data:

Of the living players:

nin1000 - voted for isaacnukem (275, 399) d1; kitsunelaine (779) d2; Stanley Palmtree d3 (turbo)
Muffin1611 - voted nin (483), Fireblend (528) d1; oreomunsta (790) d2; no vote d3 (fear of turbo)
isaacnukem - no vote d1, voted Stan d2 (745), Stan d3 (1090)
kitsunelaine - voted FEP (110), nin d1; nin d2 (784), Stan and nin d3 (956, 968 and 1054)
oreomunsta - sawneeks (385) d1; cornburrito (853) d2; Stan d3 (1155)
flatearthpandas - CornBurrito several times d1; No Lynch (622), Sawneeks several times d2; Stanley Palmtree d3
hey_monkey - kitsunelaine (245), Fireblend(464) d1; CornBurrito and Vere d2; CM d3
Sawneeks - Burb d1 (twice), also oreomunsta; isaacnukem (674); muffin (768); Stan d3 (1136)
rac - no vote d1; CornBurrito d2 (781), Stan d3 (1172)

Items of note:
nin says his kits vote is a little OMGus but also that kits is not invested/paying attention in the game.

kits started voting nin on d1 with no explanation and has kept at it through everything. Her vote for Stan d3 also smacks of someone who wants to be in the right on the voting record just in case, but that's speculation.

rac and isaac did not vote d1

StanleyPalmtree, likely scum, voted: FEP (note: not too long after kits d1), also Trigger (440); nin1000 (twice; 635 and 714), and then Christina Mackenzie

Sawneeks has not really been on any of the major lynch votes except for Stan (granted they were small trains)

rac might be later arrival to winning lynch trains

I'll play ball.

If Nin is scum and kits is town

D1:
People up to bat for the lynch: FB, Nin, Burb

Kits and Muffin on the Nin vote. 2 is relatively safe as there are a few. Nin votes late on Burb, following Saw. This ties Burb with a lot of people at two votes. Not a lot to read there. Although, he could have hit FB, which would have put FB in majority. Fireblend pops on to make 3, which actually puts Nin in the lead at this point. Not long after, Verelios pops onto FB, tying them both at 3. Interesting note, it is in fact Muffin who leaps off to seal the deal for FB and save nin or prevent NL.

If Nin is scum, kits does look good here and muffin looks bad.

D2:
Kits still on nin. Story checks out kind of. Following CB. But also following a nin vote on kits. This is before CB has really picked up any heat. Nin is vote lead at this point. Neither move their votes. Oreo leads the final push onto CB.

If Nin is scum, not much to read here. Keeps calm while under vote lead, similar to day 1. If kits is town, there's no scum on the nin vote to jump off. Muffin is on oreo, with no strong push.

D3:
As with day 2, nin has a stan vote on early which doesn't stick. Stan understandably tries to push to CM since that is the only vote that really makes any sense besides him. Kits sticks on nin same as usual, preferring it to claimed scum. Nin "accidentally" turbos stan, which is a pretty pro-town thing to do imo if it was on purpose. As scum nin, it could be to buy townie points but then no one apart from me was really happy about it and validation is not as clear as you would usually like.

If nin is scum, he finally went in for a bus.

My main take here is still just that I don't think nin and kits are scum together. If Nin is scum, muffin looks pretty bad. To which, my question is:

Muffin, why didn't you vote yesterday?

Nin's behavior d3 still looks better than kits. Even if kits is town, she is town tunneling so hard that they are missing important shit like claims, red checks, claiming scum under possibly compulsion etc. It's not a great look.

But really, all this staring at the votes really points out monkey. On every lynch except for stan. That's just bizarro world to me. Maybe green checks make you bold.

Why would I vote

I made extremely clear that I wanted to lynch Stan

I wasn't voting so nobody accidently turboes (funny how that worked out)

Why didn't you want a turbo?

Is this a joke? I was still asking CM stuff just to be sure. About something you pulled into question. Doesn't hurt hearing clarification from him.

Why did you save Nin day 1?

I really don't know why you're asking me this when you easily could read why:

Fireblend is suspicious to me too. These posts are really weird to me just coming from another game with him. It's odd.

Oh wait there were already some votes on nin. I guess I'll stay there.

Lol Are we really gonna let him live? Bandwagon, no reason final day vote, rapid swings from peaceful to lashing when threatened. Come on now.

I was already suspicious of him and his vote on nin after that didn't really make me feel better. I'm torn.

Combining that with also kitsu being on nin which I don't really feel much about but monkey made good points about her, I think I'll switch.

VOTE: Fireblend

I thought those were almost done?

I have less of an impression of these three so I did the vote analysis to bet a better sense of them, and then I was tired because I was also finishing up stuff for a presentation. But I don't want to forget and not deliver, so I'll do them today after I teach.

Lmao

When's the last time you gave a reads list anyway?

Giving reads list (which can anyone do, partly to seem busy) is alignment indicative now?

I'm sorry, but this continuing "you're doing nothing" what you are implicating right now is bs (not just from you). I pushed for a oreo vote D2 which is apparently "no strong push". And spent D3 trying to figure the exceptional situation out the best I could.

Here's a read for you: I don't think you're scum, but scum is probably laughing right now being one or maybe even two of the actual barely actives hiding in plain sight seeing us going at it.

My pre-class meeting got canceled, so:

These are the three players I feel more null on. I don't like having less of a read at this point in the game, but these three haven't made a huge impact

adding some to my isaacnukem read: Says nin is scum based on his "antics," but voted Stan d2 and d3, for not posting (d2 vote) and right after "I am a Darkwraith (d3). Has not voted nin. Could be bus votes; Stan was not in danger d2 and d3 could be the need to be on the train. But I've thought isaac scum before because of his posting style and I'm hesitant to call him scum here. His increase in activity should be watched, I think. Classifies kits as town without explaining. If kits is scum, we might want to look here.

Muffin1611: I've gone back and forth on Muffin, who seems to be doing more to solve the game but I can't tell if it's really adding or forwarding discussion. Presses some issues that aren't important to me, necessarily, but that's NAI. Some questionable votes. I agree with FEP's assessment that if nin is scum, we might look here.

oreomunsta: Votes don't really tell us much here and has been largely focused on math. Missed some time in game due to illness but has not been super involved in forwarding conversation. This was my primary suspect for the neutral before I started looking more closely at nin. The calculations don't read as scummy to me, but if the neutral's interest is to guide the game and how we act and react, in order to maximize burrowing success, throwing in on overall structures might be in line with that. I think the OMGus vote and spats with Sawneeks and Muffin might go against that, though. Was one of the only folks to shade Trigger post cop-claim, even if mildly. Neutral suspect. Unsure.

rac: I have a town lean on rac. Quiet, not always super engaged, and short sentences/posts aren't always as explained as I'd like but usually willing to engage and explain further. Doesn't avoid. Questionable vote timing should be watched, though.

I'm also a bit curious why your entire reasoning was "If Nin is scum this and that" and now you're on to voting me instead of pressing nin.

If you're making this a pressure vote to get something from me, I'm here. I'm answering your questions.

vote: kitsunelaine

My priority order for today would probably be:
kits
nin1000 as neutral
isaacnukem
oreomunsta as neutral suspect

Unless developments happen, of course. I wonder when nin himself will show up. All right, out for a bit.

Giving reads list (which can anyone do, partly to seem busy) is alignment indicative now?

I'm sorry, but this continuing "you're doing nothing" what you are implicating right now is bs (not just from you). I pushed for a oreo vote D2 which is apparently "no strong push". And spent D3 trying to figure the exceptional situation out the best I could.

Here's a read for you: I don't think you're scum, but scum is probably laughing right now being one or maybe even two of the actual barely actives hiding in plain sight seeing us going at it.
Monkey, reading yours next.

But don't justify not posting a reads list, fucking post one. If you're not scum you can easily buy it soon. Give us broader reads than voted Oreo and wanted to do stuff but did nothing.

I'm also a bit curious why your entire reasoning was "If Nin is scum this and that" and now you're on to voting me instead of pressing nin.

If you're making this a pressure vote to get something from me, I'm here. I'm answering your questions.
Don't read into that, read into the players in the game. Come on.

Monkey again, thanks for the rest of the reads.

rac

Banned
concerning nin/turbo

there was only six hours left and there were only two possible lynch targets, not a big deal

just don't buy the i can be convinced either way after the vote, feel like everyone laid out there reasoning already

concerning nin/turbo

there was only six hours left and there were only two possible lynch targets, not a big deal

just don't buy the i can be convinced either way after the vote, feel like everyone laid out there reasoning already
But reasoning isn't the same as action

Monkey, reading yours next.

But don't justify not posting a reads list, fucking post one. If you're not scum you can easily buy it soon. Give us broader reads than voted Oreo and wanted to do stuff but did nothing.

Town Lean

hey_monkey - Easily my towniest read, got green-checked by our potential cop, is trying to solve the game with good effort

Sawneeks - Also trying to solve the game, and though I disagreed with her in the past, I see that she's making the effort and nothing what I saw as wrong seemed like misdirection on purpose

Neutral/Slight Leans

flatearthpandas - posts here and there, and if he posts it's mostly relevant info and good quality-wise. Slight town lean.

rac - A huge bunch of nulls. rac is not doing much, his supposed "slip" seemed like a misunderstanding. Complete null read.

isaacnukem - Also not very active, but made a few good posts here and there, though not enough to really sway me one way or another. Also a null.

Scum Lean

nin1000 - His posting style D1 irritated me, mostly fluff under the guise of seeming active with the excuse of "provoking reactions". Since then he quieted down which seems weird to me. Maybe scared because he got into the crossfires D1?

kitsunelaine - Whole bunch of nothing good contributed and being dismissive. Not even trying to defend herself. Mostly a bad gut feeling though.

oreomunsta - I still see our argument from D2 as weird and suspicious, but he's the least scum leaning out of the three for me.

Muffin, can you expand on Isaac and FEP? You seem to cast some shadow on FEP's presence: was there a key time you felt he was absent? What do you see as helpful in isaac's posts? Do you have an example?

Sawneeks

Banned
sorry if its hard to read, i felt like it was better to leave the other votes on as well

I don't have a whole lot to say on this other than I think it's a great observation and I really agree with it, seems like a few others agree with it as well. I'll give it a look over too as I keep re-reading but thank you for pointing it out.

So, we don't have to worry about a MyLo/LyLo situation today or tomorrow? Do I understand this right?

That is correct, we only have to begin worrying about a MyLo/LyLo on Day 6.

kitsunelaine: saw, you asked me for a read. i don't have many deep reads right now. kits is playing a lot like lb, where she was my scum partner. she's been under very light pressure this game though. worth pursuing today.

Anyway, I'll leave my vote on kits now but kind of talked my way partially out of it as I went. There's a case there but... yeah, enough to leave the vote for now. Saw, if you have suspicions you should make a case. I'm hunting arsonists today. If I don't find one, I feel fairly confident can still get mafia with a kits lynch.

That's exactly what I was looking for, thank you. I asked because I don't really have a read on Kits other than 'I'm not seeing LB2' and I know you and I disagreed on that in the past so I wanted to know if you still felt that way about her.

As for your latter question: no, I don't have a case. More curiosity since you seem rather confident in your ability to read her. :x

Sawneeks

Banned
Going to dive back into that re-read but for now:

Vote: Muffin1611

Because I feel like this is the second time Muffin wasn't doing much (small posts here and there but not much else) and then got called out and suddenly started doing a whole lot because of it (examples, arguing against others, etc.). I'll look over Day 3 when I get there to see what he was doing since he brought that up as an example but for now I'm going with my gut + memory.

Muffin, can you expand on Isaac and FEP? You seem to cast some shadow on FEP's presence: was there a key time you felt he was absent? What do you see as helpful in isaac's posts? Do you have an example?

When I say helpful in regards to isaac, I mean posts like this:

The doctor can save the anyone from being burrowed into.

I still think you're town so I don't suspect you.

Anyway I'm going to just razor these things and I suggest everyone else does too for their sanity:

Stan = scum
CM/melonrabbit = hypno
Trigger = cop
Verelios = town
others = town

If the doctor is still alive, I highly suggest protecting yourself until the end of the game.

I completely missed that doctor only prevents burrowing and not death by ignite. And his proposal to assume these roles for now is a sound one to me, it's wasted time thinking about it right now. Going with this as state of the game seemed best to me.

Regarding FEP, I don't think I remember a specific instance where he was notably absent. Just didn't seem to be a huge enough factor in discussions up until now that would make it a definite town lean.

Sawneeks

Banned
We have 9 left in play. 7 town, 2 maf, 1 neutral. Tomorrow we are at best 6t, 1s. Likely 5t, 3s which is generally game over. Any solid accusations?

Give me time to re-read and see what I find and I'll get back to you on that with solid quotes/evidence.

initial impressions are:

Would lynch: Muffin, Kits, Rac, Isaac, Oreo

Would not Lynch: Monkey, FEP, Nin

preferably would like to lynch one of Muffin or Oreo above the others

Going to dive back into that re-read but for now:

Vote: Muffin1611

Because I feel like this is the second time Muffin wasn't doing much (small posts here and there but not much else) and then got called out and suddenly started doing a whole lot because of it (examples, arguing against others, etc.). I'll look over Day 3 when I get there to see what he was doing since he brought that up as an example but for now I'm going with my gut + memory.

Before somebody asks me if I can answer this post: This is the exact same thing I have been defending myself for now for ages and y'all won't budge whatever I say. I don't think it's productive if I prolong this kind of discussion. If that's what you think Saw, fine.

D3 had an unexpected development that I put my effort into, because there was something solid to solve instead of grasping at straws.

Give me time to re-read and see what I find and I'll get back to you on that with solid quotes/evidence.

initial impressions are:

Would lynch: Muffin, Kits, Rac, Isaac, Oreo

Would not Lynch: Monkey, FEP, Nin

preferably would like to lynch one of Muffin or Oreo above the others
Why lynch muffin but not nin?

rac

Banned
is monkey the most town read player?

every game ive played with her ive basically scum read her even though she's never been scum, i would also say she is one of the stronger players

godfather was basically made for her
p uneasy about it honestly

Sawneeks

Banned
Before somebody asks me if I can answer this post: This is the exact same thing I have been defending myself for now for ages and y'all won't budge whatever I say. I don't think it's productive if I prolong this kind of discussion. If that's what you think Saw, fine.

D3 had an unexpected development that I put my effort into, because there was something solid to solve instead of grasping at straws.

Okay, then don't answer this question over and over. Show me something else, don't just fire back at those firing at you.

And for the bolded, that's kinda part of my issue. I honestly think you have a high chance at being the Neutral and you going all-in on something 'tangible' to solve instead of trying to rummage around and scum-hunt kinda reinforces my gut feeling.

Why lynch muffin but not nin?

Above is partly the reasons why on Muffin but for Nin I'm going to just be harping my meta gut read of him again.

To me I've noticed there are two types of Nins: one that plays reserved and then the 'stream of consciousness' Nin. The reserved Nin usually doesn't posts much and if he does, it's usually very clipped and not full of emotion, sort of like he's holding something back. That Nin can be any alignment as Scum Nin plays that way, Town PR Nin plays that way, and I'd assume a solo-Neutral Nin does that too. Whereas the 'Stream of consciousness' Nin usually follows his thoughts, whatever they may be, and posts in multi-post bursts which often contradict one another for no reason. This Nin always comes across as a 'I have nothing to lose therefore nothing to fear' playstyle that screams to me he's an Ordinary Townie and isn't afraid of death and will follow his heart and train of thought wherever it leads him, even if that's to his own death.

I apologize for the heavy-meta read but after playing so many games with him it's what I've noticed. I definitely see where people Scum read him for his playstyle but that's honestly not what I see here.

nin1000

Banned
To me I've noticed there are two types of Nins: one that plays reserved and then the 'stream of consciousness' Nin. The reserved Nin usually doesn't posts much and if he does, it's usually very clipped and not full of emotion, sort of like he's holding something back. That Nin can be any alignment as Scum Nin plays that way, Town PR Nin plays that way, and I'd assume a solo-Neutral Nin does that too. Whereas the 'Stream of consciousness' Nin usually follows his thoughts, whatever they may be, and posts in multi-post bursts which often contradict one another for no reason. This Nin always comes across as a 'I have nothing to lose therefore nothing to fear' playstyle that screams to me he's an Ordinary Townie and isn't afraid of death and will follow his heart and train of thought wherever it leads him, even if that's to his own death.

I apologize for the heavy-meta read but after playing so many games with him it's what I've noticed. I definitely see where people Scum read him for his playstyle but that's honestly not what I see here.

dhMeAzK.gif

nin1000

Banned
Sorry for being a non entity until now, will be a lot more active tomorrow. Shit is going down here atm. I read the thread and will make some posts about what i think aswell as read lists.
I just wanted to share my love 💘 with sawneeks who pretty much looked right through me and my playsyle.

The Queen.

Hmm. Sawneeks makes a good point about a possible Muffin neutral. Until that post, with some good analysis on nin and Muffin, felt like you were busyworking a little, Neeks. rac can't shake suspicion of me and I can't shake suspicion of you. Thus does the mafia world turn.

Top Bottom