• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magwik

Banned
Can we post the new OT early for Jiren vs. Goku? Seems an auspicious moment.

H8mOHEX.gif

Limitbreaker is almost here
We've got 10 pages at least to go. All the arguing moved to the DBFZ thread sadly.

Skeeter49

i just watched gohan vs lavender again, and while he "lost" i honestly think its been his best fight in Super so far. It's pretty badass.
Imo his fight with Goku is better, but I think it's an underrated fight for sure. Gohan used strategy and his SSJ form to his advantage when he was blinded, in a way we haven't seen since the Yakkon fight.

Still pissed they didn't have a rematch in the ToP.

Which of the episodes yet to be dubbed are y'all most looking forward to?

Everyone's going to say baseball so I'm just going to take that as a given and disqualify it.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
ROF redeemed again. That's what Whis was talking about. Probably shouldn't manifest as a new form but whatever.

Every prediction is wrong way to go guys
How does it look in action though? That's what I wanna know.

Ep - 111 spoilers are out btw. Holy crap, it's hype as fuck.

https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/915518547224231937

He's going full
Beerus
Beerus hasn't mastered it and from the sounds of it Goku hasn't either

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
ROF redeemed again. That's what Whis was talking about. Probably shouldn't manifest as a new form but whatever.

Every prediction is wrong way to go guys

Beerus hasn't mastered it and from the sounds of it Goku hasn't either
Yup,
wonder if Goku masters it before him. That would be quite something.

Zalman

Looks like there was some foreshadowing after all. It's honestly pretty cool that Whis' speech in RF led to something.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
The latest chapter of the manga set this up with Beerus dodging attacks on his own but showing he hasn't mastered it yet.

Manga redeemed, better than the anime version of the exhibition so far since it actually sets important Goku things up

HeroR

Seems like he gets his ass kicked and then the new form kicks in

Super Movement God

But then why would Jiren leave him to fight Hit?

Then again, if the new form did lose that badly, I can't see it not being mentioned with certainty.

Looks like there was some foreshadowing after all. It's honestly pretty cool that Whis' speech in RF led to something.

There are a lot of stuff from Resurrection 'F' in this sage with Frieza coming back alone. It also explained why Whis gave the 'no thought' speech to Vegeta in the manga recently since it skipped Resurrection 'F' so manga only readers would have missed that statement from Whis. And, as you said, proven once again that Resurrection 'F' wasn't 'filler'.

tearsofash

Personally I think Universe 7 is going to lose and the entire universe will be destroyed and it turns out "end of z" is an alternative timeline that trunks was sent to.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
All I know is that they didn't introduce all these universes just to erase them. They're definitely coming back at the end lol.

Just another thing goku gets first. I really want vegeta to get the new form and victory first, for once.

He definitely deserves to not be in his shadow for once in his life.

HeroR

The salt from Vegeta's fans is going need to clean-up.

I remember there was popular theory that Goku would get the new form, while Vegeta learned the whole 'move without think'.

CryptiK

Hey remember how after Kaio Ken Goku
couldnt control anything in his body properly. This seems like the biggest precursor here. I dont see why this would be a form tho.

But then why would Jiren leave him to fight Hit?

Then again, if the new form did lose that badly, I can't see it not being mentioned with certainty.

Maybe Jiren thinks Goku is knocked out but he gets saved at the last moment, like what happened with Kale? Or maybe a bunch of fighters jump in and he just makes a tactical retreat?

Didnt someone some pages ago thought that Vegetas new form would be exactly this? I remember someone posting something of the mastering of no-thought-fighting...

HardRojo

Just another thing goku gets first. I really want vegeta to get the new form and victory first, for once.

He definitely deserves to not be in his shadow for once in his life.

Vegeta is the true winner. He came to Earth to destroy it, and instead found a loving wife who's beautiful, intelligent, has a lot of personality and also lots of cash, as well as the ability to become friends with people like Whis. He also found a nice family and became a, in-his-own-weird-kind-of-way, loving father of 2. Vegeta won.
Personally I think Universe 7 is going to lose and the entire universe will be destroyed and it turns out "end of z" is an alternative timeline that trunks was sent to.
Goku then wakes up after a 9 year long coma and realizes all of DB was just a dream, then remembers he's actually an evil Saiyan with a family of his own:

537168-bardock_gokou_gohan_goten_1_.jpg

HeroR

Vegeta is the true winner. He came to Earth to destroy it, and instead found a loving wife who's beautiful, intelligent, has a lot of personality and also lots of cash, as well as the ability to become friends with people like Whis. He also found a nice family and became a, in-his-own-weird-kind-of-way, loving father of 2. Vegeta won.

Keep telling yourself that. We know you're crying on the inside :p

Hilarious theory I read.
Goku throws the genki dama. Get killed by Jiren for a moment. Jiren reflects the genki dama to goku, reviving him. Just like how Goku was revived by his fireball just like when hit killed goku

HardRojo

Keep telling yourself that. We know you're crying on the inside :p

But it's true :p Plus Bulma, unlike Chichi, doesn't nag him about working or anything like that and in fact supports his training, again, unlike Chichi. Hopefully Bulla will also be a fighter.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Kaioken times 4 is the true winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom