• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lonely Mountains: Downhill (Mountain Biking Game) Kickstarter Launched

Wozman23

DH_LogoFrei.png

Just you and your bike - take it on a thrilling ride down an unspoiled mountain landscape. Make your way through thick forests, narrow trails and wild rivers. Race, jump, slide and try not to crash - all the way from the peak to the valley!

Kickstarter €35,000, ends Nov. 16th

Official Website
Steam Page

Trailers:
Kickstarter Reveal
Pre-Alpha

Wozman23

I've been following this one for a while, and thought it could use some NeoGAF love.

Love the low poly style and relaxing style of gameplay.

Raysoul

Not a shitpost, but Lonely Mountains: Downhill is a lame game title for a Mountain Biking game. It makes me think of literal lonely Mountains that are sad because of their life going downhill. A generic title like "Mountain Biking Adventure" is better IMO.

Otherwise, neat art style.

xrnzaaas

I'm waiting for the price drop on the PS4, it sucks having to wait while Xbox people can play it in Game Pass. ;) Looks really nice and I don't have enough courage to do extreme downhill in real life. It would be a nice to get a proper 3D downhill game, I remember I enjoyed this activity in GTA 5. :)

Top Bottom