• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did I Mention I Like To Dance | Go Grab My Belt | TJR Round 2 Smangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kassatsu

Banned
DID I MENTION I LIKE TO DANCE- Flynt Flossy

iejyae.gif

GO GRAB MY BELT- Slick Mahony

ieu2wE.gif

The OG TJR Thread... KTJR

TJR Merch

Old Smangers
STRETCHY PANTS-Flynt Flossy and Whatchyamacallit
SHUYAMOUF- Flynt Flossy and Whatchyamacallit
WIFEY BOO- Pretty Raheem Ft Flynt Flossy
FRIED OR FERTILIZED- Yung Humma ft Flynt Flossy and Whatchyamacallit
CAVITIES- Flynt Flossy, Pretty Raheem, and Whatchyamacallit
SEX SYRUP- Slick Mahony ft Yung Humma
LEMME SMANG IT- Yung Humma ft Flynt Flossy

The Cape is now riding for the jeep BTW

TheCapeTCA1-thumb-550x309-44244.jpg

In this week's episode the main character's wife asks him how he likes his eggs and he said FERTILIZED LOOOOOOOOL

Bleepey

iejyae.gif

There needs to be a rewound version with ahters gonna hate. Heck do it for both directions he's travelling.

I feel like they missed an opportunity on "White people they love to DANCE!" with a Slick Mahoney cameo, but otherwise my God, what a beautiful video.

And that moonwalk is the stuff of legends. I can moonwalk, and I can moonwalk fairly well, but the distance he gets with each stride is just unbelievable!

Bleepey

WordAssassin said:
I feel like they missed an opportunity on "White people they love to DANCE!" with a Slick Mahoney cameo, but otherwise my God, what a beautiful video.

And that moonwalk is the stuff of legends. I can moonwalk, and I can moonwalk fairly well, but the distance he gets with each stride is just unbelievable!

gograbmybelt-slickmahoselp.gif

gograbmybelt-slickmahoffa8.gif

sweeeeetttt

more dances that me and my friends can try whilst drunk

fried or fertilized is the current favourite, keep on trucking!

From what I've heard so far these guys are super entertaining. Is the whole album hilarious and awesome or do they just have a few top tier singles?

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Mr. Paer said:
From what I've heard so far these guys are super entertaining. Is the whole album hilarious and awesome or do they just have a few top tier singles?

Youtube is your friend...

Cooter said:
Youtube is your friend...
SIGH

"... and/or are they worth youtubing every song they have available?"

Also how new are these guys? They don't even have a wiki page. Is Turquoise Jeep even a single group, or is it three rappers that do a lot of cross overs?

kamspy

EviLore said:
Notably absent, the one man capable of challenging the crown of dance now held by the Flynt Floss...choreographer to the stars...

PRETTY RA...HEEM

Flo$$ didn't take that crown. Raheem is a dancing icon.

Absolutely not kidding when I say this video could not have come at a better time. In the throes of a bout of depression and weighing hanging versus tapping both femoral arteries (minor discomfort, it's over quickly) in the bath tub, and along comes the video from Turquoise Jeep that I wanted to see.

Really brightened my day.

Even if I'm still thinking jamming a knife into my jugular would be a fun way to go.

The Take Out Bandit said:
Absolutely not kidding when I say this video could not have come at a better time. In the throes of a bout of depression and weighing hanging versus tapping both femoral arteries (minor discomfort, it's over quickly) in the bath tub, and along comes the video from Turquoise Jeep that I wanted to see.

Really brightened my day.

Even if I'm still thinking jamming a knife into my jugular would be a fun way to go.
What you really want to do is dance, dance, dance, dance, dance.

can someone please please please make me an avatar gif of 0:27-0:28 : (

I really like this song, and yeap these guys are awesome

Can someone post the PR photos they have here? I'm not on Facebook and I'm considering a two/maybe three page Can He Move It Like This comic strip if laziness doesn't triumph.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Ok... Went and did a few things. Spent a few hours away from this video and............ It is even better now! This is a masterpiece.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Not joking this should get acclaim worldwide..

MTV needs to have like a YouTube artist of the year award on their video music awards show and just give it to TJR ...

Malleymal said:
Not joking this should get acclaim worldwide..

MTV needs to have like a YouTube artist of the year award on their video music awards show and just give it to TJR ...

They should open the VMAs this year with a medley of all of their hits.

Holy shit. They finally dropped Did I Mention I like to Dance?!

It's worthy of the hype.

Honestly this is by far their catchiest song. It just beat Sex Syrup for me. It needed a Pretty Raheem cameo though. That guy's dance moves are the freshest.

But Flynt Flossy killed it, I think he may have shown some even better moves. I didn't know he had it.

FUCKING WHAT THE FUUUUUUCCKKK

Flynt Flo$$y is actually an incredible fucking dancer. Sorry to say, I don't think Raheem's got anything on that.

Trident

Loaded With Aspartame
Discotheque said:
Honestly this is by far their catchiest song. It just beat Sex Syrup for me. It needed a Pretty Raheem cameo though. That guy's dance moves are the freshest.

But Flynt Flossy killed it, I think he may have shown some even better moves. I didn't know he had it.

So... people realize that, whereas Pretty Raheem is not actually a good dancer, Flynt is legitimately impressive, right?

soultron

Banned
Trident said:
So... people realize that, whereas Pretty Raheem is not actually a good dancer, Flynt is legitimately impressive, right?
Very much so. But Flynt doesn't have rainbow chest hair. They're on equal ground in my heart because of that.

Magnus

I saw "Did I mention I like to dance" and "Round 2 Smangers" in the the title and thought this was either Whoompthereitis' thread renamed, or a sequel thread. Hahaha.

When did the term Smang get so popular? It's everywhere this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom