• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Speculation Thread of Brains Beware: Wii U Re-Unveiling At E3 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Nessus said:
GameCube controller was the most comfortable controller until the 360's, which was the most comfortable until the Classic Controller Pro.
Quoting this because the CC Pro is so awesome.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
PdotMichael said:
No it isn't. If you'd looked at that article, you'd see that ergonomics is about designing interfaces that 'fit' with the human body.
Complaints about the lack of a second analog stick on the 3DS, or multi-touch and clickable analog sticks on the Wii U tablet, have nothing to do with ergonomics. Those are complaints about Nintendo not including all the features you'd like.
Nintendo design some of the most ergonomic controllers around. The GCN controller was brilliant in this respect, and reports are that the Wii U continues this tradition. The 3DS and DS on the other hand don't; since those are basically slim bricks and not tailored to the human hand at all, they are very unergonomic. While DSi looks great, it's a real step back from the original GBA in comfort.

MYE said:
What the fuck

Look, though the NES was the first of it's kind, holding a box in the hand with buttons isn't comfortable.

Though the SNES had nice buttons, the Genesis was better formed ergonomically.

The GC had nice shoulder areas, but the rest of the controller was awkward to use. The X and Y were awkwardly placed, the right C stick sucked for pretty much everything.

And the DS is just as comfortable as the NES controller, if not worse, since it's heavier and more.

That's my reasoning. Look, I loves and hates for every controller, I love many things about the Nintendo controllers, but one thing I can never like is my history with the comfort of their controllers.

phosphor112 said:
Look, though the NES was the first of it's kind, holding a box in the hand with buttons isn't comfortable.

Though the SNES had nice buttons, the Genesis was better formed ergonomically.

The GC had nice shoulder areas, but the rest of the controller was awkward to use. The X and Y were awkwardly placed, the right C stick sucked for pretty much everything.

And the DS is just as comfortable as the NES controller, if not worse, since it's heavier and more.

That's my reasoning. Look, I loves and hates for every controller, I love many things about the Nintendo controllers, but one thing I can never like is my history with the comfort of their controllers.
Genesis controller was really comfy :D

walking fiend said:
Genesis controller was really comfy :D

Exactly, that's what I recall, I don't see why people are jumping on my nuts for it. It's not like I'm saying the console themselves were bad. These people need to stop getting so offened.

Poyunch

So how much better is the resolution stuff with DS games? I haven't played a DS game in months on my 3DS and I'm planning on buying the new Kirby game but I don't want to have to shrink it down just to make it looks less blurry. Or should I just deal with it?

Exactly, that's what I recall, I don't see why people are jumping on my nuts for it. It's not like I'm saying the console themselves were bad. These people need to stop getting so offened.
some (a good portion of?) people have been attacking Nintendo in general and Wii U in particular so much relentlessly since day one, and it has been attacking, not genuine, let alone sincere, criticism. So, you should really make your point clear before saying something that broad and general AND negative as every nintendo controller sux. Or you may easily be label as one of those doom sayers.

PounchEnvy said:
So how much better is the resolution stuff with DS games? I haven't played a DS game in months on my 3DS and I'm planning on buying the new Kirby game but I don't want to have to shrink it down just to make it looks less blurry. Or should I just deal with it?
How is it related to Wii U, how is it related to speculation?
wrong thread maybe? :D

Nessus

PdotMichael said:
if you have no ipad experience, you will don't understand it

Honestly the loss of optional stylus input would have been a greater blow to actual gaming applications than the lack of multitouch. Capacitive styluses, to date, have all sucked.

Multitouch is great for manipulation of media, for navigating websites where a mouse is impractical.

When you have a fully featured controller with 15 hardware buttons, the lack of multitouch isn't as big a deal.

Ryoku

bgassassin said:
First post :>

They are somewhat unimaginative, really.
A better use of the controller would be to expand on actual teamwork. The possibilities are crazy-good (and fairly easy) when it comes to forcing (to an extent) people to work collaboratively in order to win. This is easily seen in Ghost Recon Online for Wii U.

Imagine.....

- An interactive map where you can place certain points that indicate you need backup (or in the case of Battlefield, a medic, for example). You'll also be able to swipe, creating an arrow that indicates where the enemy is shooting from. There are a bunch of things that can be implemented, such as placing a point on the controller to indicate a rendezvous point, or just simple points (which can be explained by the person via microphone).
Of course, there'd need to be a good way to counter spam, which I think would be that the points/arrows/etc would disappear after about three to five seconds.
Each marker would additionally make a small beeping noise to alert teammates, along with the player's name on top of it.

- The controller screen would change if you decide to use a certain kill-streak (AC-130, for example), or if you are using a sniper (the scope would appear on the controller when set to the ideal position, seen in the Wii U demo).

watershed

Banned
Ryoku said:
First post :>

They are somewhat unimaginative, really.
A better use of the controller would be to expand on actual teamwork. The possibilities are crazy-good (and fairly easy) when it comes to forcing (to an extent) people to work collaboratively in order to win. This is easily seen in Ghost Recon Online for Wii U.

Imagine.....

- An interactive map where you can place certain points that indicate you need backup (or in the case of Battlefield, a medic, for example). You'll also be able to swipe, creating an arrow that indicates where the enemy is shooting from. There are a bunch of things that can be implemented, such as placing a point on the controller to indicate a rendezvous point, or just simple points (which can be explained by the person via microphone).
Of course, there'd need to be a good way to counter spam, which I think would be that the points/arrows/etc would disappear after about three to five seconds.
Each marker would additionally make a small beeping noise to alert teammates, along with the player's name on top of it.

- The controller screen would change if you decide to use a certain kill-streak (AC-130, for example), or if you are using a sniper (the scope would appear on the controller when set to the ideal position, seen in the Wii U demo).

Or maybe they are giving 3rd party developers exactly as much credit as they deserve when it comes to creative uses of the wii u controller. I imagine we'll be seeing lots of maps and inventory menus on the screen and not much else, particularly for 3rd party multiplatform games. I'd be very surprised if multiplatform games made significant use of the new screen that actually brings something novel and compelling to the overall experience. Your ideas are interesting and creative but probably more so than 3rd parties will be.

Ryoku

artwalknoon said:
Or maybe they are giving 3rd party developers exactly as much credit as they deserve when it comes to creative uses of the wii u controller. I imagine we'll be seeing lots of maps and inventory menus on the screen and not much else, particularly for 3rd party multiplatform games. I'd be very surprised if multiplatform games made significant use of the new screen that actually brings something novel and compelling to the overall experience. Your ideas are interesting and creative but probably more so than 3rd parties will be.
Figured as much. Oh well..... We'll see what they'll have in store for us. Hopefully we'll see more of this compelling teamwork expansion as seen in Ghost Recon Online, though as you said, I'm not putting my money on it.

artwalknoon said:

This I would certainly agree with to an extent. If Nintendo is truly serious about 3rd party support, then they obviously need to get serious about timed exclusives/exclusives or DLC. Which while it wouldn't force 3rd parties to really explore the controller, it would imply practical incentive to boost sales...after all this stuff can sell like hotcakes if marketed correctly on WiiU. So that's one avenue to at least try to boost incentives to 3rd parties to use the controller in meaningful ways.

Another is marketing help, one of the biggest issues about the Wii was the few 3rd parties that did bring the goods were often saddled by terrible marketing. Particularly Vanillaware and other smaller less funded products. Nintendo should be in my opinion offering help on marketing time slots, advertising through a dash channel, internet, etc. Otherwise I can't see 3rd party support being the same as the 360/PS3 has now.

EDarkness

artwalknoon said:

I was going to say something like this. I simply don't have any faith in 3rd party devs to do anything worthwhile. Of course, time will tell, but I highly doubt they'll bother with it, to be honest.

Aren't capacitative screens usually glass? I imagine durability is kind of a concern for Nintendo, especially if they don't plan to sell the controller separately.

So, I was very bored at work (I'm finishing up tomorrow and can't be bothered doing any more real work for them) and was thinking about first party games for Wii U. Yeah. That bored.

First Party
EAD Software Development Group 1
Currently working on: Mario Kart 3DS (2011)
Probably they'll move on to MK U next, but that's a year or two (or three) away.

EAD SDG 2
Currently working on: Star Fox 64 3D (2011, co-produced with Q-Games), Animal Crossing 3DS (2012)
These guys made Wii Sports, Wii Music, Wii Play and Wii Sports Resort, so I'd say it's likely they'll also be making Wii U Sports for launch. AC U will probably follow in 2015 and play exactly like the 3DS one.

EAD SDG 3
Currently working on: LoZ: Skyward Sword (2011)
My guess is there'll be a 3DS LoZ next. Hopefully they go right into Wii U Zelda too so we don't have to wait another 5 years (especially since SS seems essentially finished at this point).

EAD SDG 4
Currently working on: Pikmin 3 (TBA)
Our first confirmed Wii U game (on this list)!
They also made New Super Mario Bros. Wii, so the U's potential 'Mii' version could come from them too, I suppose.

EAD SDG 5
Currently working on: Unannounced (last game was Steel Diver for the 3DS).
These guys made Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus. What's the bet the next one is Wii U Fit?

EAD Tokyo Development Group 1
Currently working on: Unannounced (last big game was SM Galaxy ... in 2007)
Who knows to be honest. They may be the team that's just started work on the Wii U Mario platformer that Koizumi confirmed, but that's just as likely to be the TDG 2.

EAD TDG 2
Currently working on: Super Mario 3DS (2001)
Again, Koizumi (who heads this team) basically confirmed work on a Wii U game had begun its earliest stages.

The EAD teams have also done Yoshi's Story, F-Zero, Wave Race, 1080 Snowboarding and Star Fox games in the past (we're talking 64 days, or earlier) but they might come back to them...maybe.

Hal Laboratories
Currently Working on: Kirby Wii (2011)
Who know with these guys. They seem to be the Kirby and Pokemon Ranger games guys so it's possible we won't see a U game from them for a while.

Intelligent Systems
Currently Working On: Super Paper Mario 3DS (2011)
These guys are predominately the Paper Mario, Fire Emblem, Advance Wars, and partially the WarioWare guys. Their last full console release was Super Paper Mario in 2007! Who knows what they'll do next, but the possibilities for WarioWare using the UTab and/or M+ tickle my fancy.

Monolith Soft
Currently Working On: Untitled Wii-U Game (TBA)
We know they're working on something for the U and that it probably won't ever see localisation in the States.

ND Cube
Currently Working On: Unannounced (last game was Wii Party in 2010)
Is anyone really fussed what these guys are doing?

Nintendo Software Technology
Currently Working On: Unannounced (last game was Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem! for the DS in 2010)
These guys only in-house developed console release seems to be 1080 Avalanche for the Gamecube, BUT they were responsible for Project H.A.M.M.E.R. back in the day. They were apparently created to create more NA friendly games (being based there and all) seems a waste to have them just working on the handhelds.

Project Sora

Currently Working On: Kid Icarus: Uprising (2011)
And once KI is done they're moving straight on to Super Smash Brothers: Wii U and 3DS, likely to see release on the other side of the rapture.

Retro Studios
Currently Working On: Unannounced (last game was Donkey Kong Country Returns for the Wii, 2010)
Is it Metroid? Star Tropics? F-Zero? Ice Climbers? A DKCR sequel?
The suspense is killing me (not really)

(Yes the Software Planning & Development teams work differently to the rest of the teams here, moving on).

Nintendo Software Planning & Development 1
Currently Working On: Unannounced (last game was Metroid: Other M, with Team Ninja, 2010)
This team worked with Intelligent Systems on WarioWare so they could be doing that. Or another Metroid game, that'd be good (not really).

Nintendo SPD 2
Currently Working On: Unannounced (last game was Endless Ocean 2: Blue World, with Akira, 2010)
Bring on Endless Ocean 3, if it looks half as good as the Japanese Garden demo from e3. These guys also made Sin & Punishment 2, so a 3rd one might be nice from them too, maybe.

Nintendo SPD 3
Currently Working On: Unannounced (last game was Pilot Wings Resort with Monster Games for 3DS, 2011)
These guys have also had their hands on the Metroid Prime Series, Excitebots, Mario Strikers series, and Punch-out!

Nintendo SPD 4
Currently Working On: Unsure, maybe Mario Party 9 (last game was Wii Party with Nd Cube, 2010)
These guys have done Mario Party 8, Another Code: R (not localised in all territories) and Wii Party for Wii and maybe Mario Party 9. I expect more of the same in the future.

Also, there's Miyamoto's unannounced character-based game that may involve his 'new' swimming hobby in some way (although cave-exploring lead to Zelda and gardening led to Pikmin, so the connection could be tenuous). He mentioned last year that he was hoping to have something to announce this year, too. You never know when the box might be ticked. Best guess is that one of the EAD teams will be handling its development.

2nd Party Companies
Camelot Soft
Currently Working On: Unannounced (last game was Golden Sun: Dark Dawn for the DS, 2010)
These guys used to make Mario Tennis and Mario Golf, but their last console game was We Love Golf! (2007!), a generic gold sim, although they did make the New Play Control Mario Tennis for Wii too.

Genius Sonority
Currently Working On: Unannounced (last game was Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS, for the DS, 2011)
These guys have been responsible for the last two Pokemon battle simulators for consoles (Colosseum and Revolution). I had heard that a new 5th Gen installment was due for the Wii this year, but a lack of announcement so far has me suspecting that it's jumped over to the Wii U, but it may still be a Wii game.

Good-Feel

Currently Working On: Unannounced (last game was Kirby's Epic Yarn, 2010)
Their other console release was WarioLand: Shake It, so expect something unique and pretty when they eventually do drop something for the Wii U. Otherwise they seem to be focused on 'training' games for the DS.

Monster Games
Currently Working On: Unannounced (last game was Pilot Wings Resort, 3DS, 2011)
These guys have made the 'Exite' series recently, so I'd be expecting that.

Next-Level Games
Currently Working On: Luigi's Mansion 2 (2011)
Who knows what they'll do for U, maybe another Punch Out?

Paon
Currently Working On: Unannounced (last game for a Nintendo console was Klonoa, 2008)
Their other Wii game was Donkey Kong Barrel Blast/Jet Race. Again, are we really that fussed what they do?

Anyway, as you can tell, I was bored. Sorry if there's any errors, juggling Wikipedia, Japanese development sites and my 'real' work so my boss didn't spot me got confusing for a bit.

EDIT: What's interesting (depending on your definition, I guess) is just how many studios either have 3DS games coming out in the next 6-10 months, or no announced projects, with their last games being late 2010. Methinks (or hopes, really really badly) that this bodes well for the early Wii U release schedule.)

At present that's,
3DS/Wii Project: 9 studios (3 Wii, 6 3DS)
Wii-U Project: 2 studios (Monolith, EAD 4)
Unnanounced: 14 studios (9 1st Party, 5 2nd party)

Definitely don't want to go without acknowledging your post Street. Nice breakdown.

ShockingAlberto said:
Like half a year late?

If the time between certain games' releases and the Wii U's release is reasonable, I can see them converted to be "special editions" for Wii U's launch.

Also I was doing reading about the Power7 and the customization of the Xenon and I started thinking back to wsippel's post. I wonder if the current dev kits are using a modified Xenon. The information passed to wsippel said that it had a tri-core CPU running at 3.5Ghz and lots of L2 cache. The Xenon is a tri-core that runs at 3.2Ghz and the die has a decent amount of area allocated to L2 cache already. I would assume that it could be increased beyond the 1MB that's already on it.

radcliff

StreetsAhead said:
Nintendo Software Planning & Development 1
Currently Working On: Unannounced (last game was Metroid: Other M, with Team Ninja, 2010)
This team worked with Intelligent Systems on WarioWare so they could be doing that. Or another Metroid game, that'd be good (not really).

They are also working on Rythm Heaven for Wii. They also team up with Intelligent Systems for WarioWare and handheld Metroid games. Card Hero or Tomodachi Collection are other possibilities from this group (probably for 3DS).

bgassassin said:
Definitely don't want to go without acknowledging your post Street. Nice breakdown.

If the time between certain games' releases and the Wii U's release is reasonable, I can see them converted to be "special editions" for Wii U's launch.

Also I was doing reading about the Power7 and the customization of the Xenon and I started thinking back to wsippel's post. I wonder if the current dev kits are using a modified Xenon. The information passed to wsippel said that it had a tri-core CPU running at 3.5Ghz and lots of L2 cache. The Xenon is a tri-core that runs at 3.2Ghz and the die has a decent amount of area allocated to L2 cache already. I would assume that it could be increased beyond the 1MB that's already on it.

Silly question..Does this mean that finalized hardware will not be running a Power7 as previously reported/rumored?

wsippel

Banned
DaSorcerer7 said:
Silly question..Does this mean that finalized hardware will not be running a Power7 as previously reported/rumored?
The only thing we know it'll have in common with POWER7 is eDRAM-based cache. That certainly is an integral part of what makes POWER7, and pretty much the only actually useful POWER7 feature for a console. Most other defining features are designed for very specific business use. Even though Watson is POWER7 based, the chip itself is primarily targeted at and optimized for banking and accounting.

wsippel said:
The only thing we know it'll have in common with POWER7 is eDRAM-based cache. That certainly is an integral part of what makes POWER7, and pretty much the only actually useful POWER7 feature for a console. Most other defining features are designed for very specific business use. Even though Watson is POWER7 based, the chip itself is primarily targeted at and optimized for banking and accounting.

Ok cool

DaSorcerer7 said:

What wsippel said. This is just looking at the dev kit as they won't have the final processor ready right now (right antonz :p ). I was taking old info from wsippel (first page I believe) with info from the press release and decided to look at customization possibilities for the chip. That's how I noticed the similarities between the Xenon and the rumored specs.

Like for example the current Power7 eight-core processor is 45nm, but we also know the "multi-core processor" for the Wii U 45nm . We already know it won't use eight cores and after finally finding a diagram of the 6-core and 4-core Power7, I think that would just be a waste for the Wii U. Thanks to the techniques they are using with Power7, I can see them making something that "at worst" drops cores and possibly uses the extra real estate for more eDRAM. I wonder if it's possible using the technique if they could say allocate L3 cache per core like the Power7, but maybe increase it 50% or 100%. So if it has three cores, instead of 4MB per core they had 6MB or 8MB per core making the total amount 18MB or 24MB. How reasonable is this idea wsippel (or anyone willing to answer)?

Mr_Brit

Banned
bgassassin said:

Why would they use a 6/7 year old CPU? They could chuck any recent PowerPC chip into there and it would destroy Xenon.

daakusedo said:
I remember clickable sticks from the ps2, that sound, that feeling, save me...
If you're basing your opinion on the PS2 sticks then don't. The PS2 and PS3 sticks are awful relics/abominations from the a 90s era where ergonomics never entered the minds of the Sony engineers.

Veal

Man Frozen Synapse would be great on WiiU. I would hope Nintendo would be actively seeking out devs like that, but that's probably just a pipe dream.

wsippel

Banned
Mr_Brit said:
Why would they use a 6/7 year old CPU? They could chuck any recent PowerPC chip into there and it would destroy Xenon.
They actually couldn't. All recent PowerPC cores are very specific designs for niche applications like accounting, high precision floating point calculations and networking. They are incredibly fast - at what they were designed for. Which isn't general purpose computing, let alone game code.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Wow, people are still bitching about lack of mulittouch on the Wii U tablet?

The controller has buttons. It doesn't need multitouch.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
wsippel said:
They actually couldn't. All recent PowerPC cores are very specific designs for niche applications like accounting, high precision floating point calculations and networking. They are incredibly fast - at what they were designed for. Which isn't general purpose computing, let alone game code.
power7 has been IBM's highest-end general purpose architecture as of lately. Just because the original design has a decimal fp unit does not negate the rest of its gp computing power.

Sennorin

Banned
richiek said:
Wow, people are still bitching about lack of mulittouch on the Wii U tablet?

The controller has buttons. It doesn't need multitouch.

But going back from 360´s and PS3´s multitouch to Wii U´s non-multitouch is a downgrade. This much is a fact, isn´t it.

Rolf NB said:
"So you rack up 11 kills in a row and unlock the devastating Chopper Gunner. Instead of using an analog stick and trigger to fire, you simply move the Wii U controller around and shake it to fire."

Jaw dropped, head shaking, and I'm all out of words.

I've never played the series before and even still it did not sound good to me when I read it.

Sennorin said:
But going back from 360´s and PS3´s multitouch to Wii U´s non-multitouch is a downgrade. This much is a fact, isn´t it.

They're talking about screens. Last time I checked PS360 doesn't have a screen on their controllers.

bgassassin said:
They're talking about screens. Last time I checked PS360 doesn't have a screen on their controllers.
you need a new shiny multitouch sarcasm detector.

I've never played the series before and even still it did not sound good to me when I read it.
the poor soul probably has never played a wii game. just if s/he knew you could actually lean by tilting nunchuck (I was really surprised myself the first time I 'discovered' it in 007, to be honest)

Shiggy

ND Cube
Currently Working On: Unannounced (last game was Wii Party in 2010)
Is anyone really fussed what these guys are doing?

Probably Mario Party 9 for 2012.

Nintendo Software Technology
Currently Working On: Unannounced (last game was Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem! for the DS in 2010)
These guys only in-house developed console release seems to be 1080 Avalanche for the Gamecube, BUT they were responsible for Project H.A.M.M.E.R. back in the day. They were apparently created to create more NA friendly games (being based there and all) seems a waste to have them just working on the handhelds.

Worked on Wii Crush, which resulted in many departures. Therefore no more console games from them.

Genius Sonority
Currently Working On: Unannounced (last game was Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS, for the DS, 2011)
These guys have been responsible for the last two Pokemon battle simulators for consoles (Colosseum and Revolution). I had heard that a new 5th Gen installment was due for the Wii this year, but a lack of announcement so far has me suspecting that it's jumped over to the Wii U, but it may still be a Wii game.

They had a Wii RPG until 2009 in development, which was canned. Since then, their employee count went down from 80 to 30 - expect handheld games only.

Shiggy said:
Probably Mario Party 9 for 2012.

Worked on Wii Crush, which resulted in many departures. Therefore no more console games from them.

They had a Wii RPG until 2009 in development, which was canned. Since then, their employee count went down from 80 to 30 - expect handheld games only.
why did they left?

Shiggy

walking fiend said:
why did they left?

The NST guys? They worked on a real game, Project HAMMER, which was pretty far concepted. But then Nintendo went on the casual route and wanted Wii Crush, a casualised and cheap Project HAMMER knockoff. Thank goodness that game was never released, still, NST lost some really great folks (Colin Reed, Vivek Melwani, among many others).

radcliff

Shiggy said:
They (Brownie Brown) had a Wii RPG until 2009 in development, which was canned. Since then, their employee count went down from 80 to 30 - expect handheld games only.

Haven't they pretty much been regulated to making games for other companies on Nintendo platforms (i.e. Mother w/ Hal Labs, Seiken Densetsu games w/ Square-Enix, and currently Fantasy Life for Level 5)?

Shiggy said:
The NST guys? They worked on a real game, Project HAMMER, which was pretty far concepted. But then Nintendo went on the casual route and wanted Wii Crush, a casualised and cheap Project HAMMER knockoff. Thank goodness that game was never released, still, NST lost some really great folks (Colin Reed, Vivek Melwani, among many others).
thx shiggy.

so that's what happened to project hammer, it is totally dead then, I always thought it may resurface sometime. I didn't know nintendo could be that stupid too.

Sagitario

radcliff said:
Haven't they pretty much been regulated to making games for other companies on Nintendo platforms (i.e. Mother w/ Hal Labs, Seiken Densetsu games w/ Square-Enix, and currently Fantasy Life for Level 5)?

Wait... GS or BB?

StreetsAhead said:
EAD SDG 3
Currently working on: LoZ: Skyward Sword (2011)
My guess is there'll be a 3DS LoZ next. Hopefully they go right into Wii U Zelda too so we don't have to wait another 5 years (especially since SS seems essentially finished at this point).

EAD TDG 2
Currently working on: Super Mario 3DS (2001)
Again, Koizumi (who heads this team) basically confirmed work on a Wii U game had begun at its earliest stages.
If you're including DD stuff, EAD3 has The Rolling Western and EAD Tokyo 2 has Flipnote Studio 3D.

I think EAD3 is also probably moving directly to Wii U Zelda, anything else we see on 3DS will be from Grezzo I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom