• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Avengers Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Jack Scofield said:
It's still retarded that Thor and Tony Stark exist in the same universe.

Er...what?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
ReturnOfTheRAT said:
I hate the mouthbreathers losing their shit over this in the theater.

Or. A bunch of people genuinely enthused about some fun action movie coming their way? Another way to look at it? Mmm? Little shared ebullience? Mmm? Bit of anti-schadenfreude? Hmmm? Some natural enthusiasm for pop culture? Huh? Touch of passion for a childhood memory brought vividly to life? Naaah, let's just bitch on the internets.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
PhoncipleBone said:
FUCK NO. Keep the Ultimate Cap bullshit out of the movies. I am fine with the design, but the character himself was an asshole.
He was a giant asshole. I was being sarcastic. :p

OuterWorldVoice said:
Or. A bunch of people genuinely enthused about some fun action movie coming their way? Another way to look at it? Mmm? Little shared ebullience? Mmm? Bit of anti-schadenfreude? Hmmm? Some natural enthusiasm for pop culture? Huh? Touch of passion for a childhood memory brought vividly to life? Naaah, let's just bitch on the internets.
NO! I refuse people can be genuinely excited about anything at all.

idhiJ.gif

I'm surprised this leaked so early - I thought we'd have to wait until at least Wednesday.

Anyway it's an awesome teaser, hype is rising...

Volimar

Jack Scofield said:

There are so many beings with near god-like power in Marvel that sometimes it's hard not to facepalm.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
OuterWorldVoice said:

sit quietly and say nothing to express excitement.

to express sexual excitement, tuck your penis between your legs and deny that it exists.

thetrin

bathala said:
is this after credits scene?
I'm guessing yes, since that punching bag scene is in the Captain America trailer, which means at least that is in the movie.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
ALL OVER MY FUCKING FACE YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

its so.. beautiful.

alba

Little is the new Big
Looking good. Excited to see more :D Sucks we have to wait another month here before we get to see Cap ;(

So this movie is going to be 4 hours right? I don't see how they can get Thor back to Earth and then on the team in a plausible amount of time. Still excited as shit though!

gerg

Ether_Snake said:
So it's going to be Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, and who else? And will it be the same actors as in the other movies?

Hulk, Hawkeye, and Black Widow.

Bruce Banner is being played by Mark Ruffalo, the third actor to do so.

I would be more impressed if Super Man was also there, with some Batman cameo. THEN that would probably make people go crazy and we'd see some big time box office numbers no doubt.

Well, Marvel doesn't own DC, and DC has kind of sucked at building a connected movie universe, so that's probably a long, long way off.

Plus, divvying the profits out would be quite difficult, I imagine.

KevinCow

Banned
Ether_Snake said:
Funny how I hate super hero movies, but I'm intrigued to see how this will turn out.

So it's going to be Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, and who else? And will it be the same actors as in the other movies?

I would be more impressed if Super Man was also there, with some Batman cameo. THEN that would probably make people go crazy and we'd see some big time box office numbers no doubt.

Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor are the main guys, and will all be played by the same actors as before.

Bruce Banner/Hulk is in, but he's played by a new guy.

There's also Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson) and Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) reprising their roles from previous movies.

And some other guys, but I think those are the big ones.

You won't see Superman or Batman in a Marvel film, though. They're DC characters. That's like asking for Mario to cameo in Halo or something.

gerg said:
Hulk, Hawkeye, and Black Widow.

Bruce Banner is being played by Mark Ruffalo, the third actor to do so.

Well, Marvel doesn't own DC, and DC has kind of sucked at building a connected movie universe, so that's probably a long, long way off.

In order to suck at something one must first make an attempt.

Heretic

OuterWorldVoice said:
Shut up and make the Halo movie already! I want to yell and cheer in the theatres!

Jack Scofield said:

Never mind all that "realistic universe" nonsense.

It's just going to be strange to see somebody so charming as RDJ act opposite the vacuums of personality that are Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth.

A real man does nothing but brood, a curt head nod is all one needs to express approval or excitement. Smiles and laughs are for teenagers and children.

TekkenMaster said:
Chills...all these characters on screen together is something that was UNTHINKABLE back in the 90s when I was a kid.

A good comic book movie was unthinkable! Let alone enough to warrant an ensemble feature!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom