• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Postseason: Public shaming for Cardinals Fan #1 now underway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

fJwkg.jpg

uWbQZ.jpg

ujiiU.jpg

jgoQ3.gif

ran5b.jpg

RsSvc.jpg

h46zB.png

h3ro

Please rename: Official 2011 MLB Postseason Thread of the Baseball ABCs: Atlanta, Boston, Collapse. (full credit to Dmncnby2k9)

I'm glad you're ok, Sanj.

eznark

Banned
I like that Bob is the only listed Cubs fan despite the fact that he gives up on baseball in April every year.

True representative!

Levyne

Banned
Still hyped, and I don't have any stakes in the playoffs. Almost makes it more enjoyable. Awesome way to start the playoffs.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
That was some epic stuff. Red Sox blow it, then just as ESPN switches to the Rays game, Longoria homers.

eznark

Banned
I think I m going to have to listen to Simmons for the first time in five years or so. Or hopefully he hangs himself and I don't have to bother.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
eznark said:
I like that Bob is the only listed Cubs fan despite the fact that he gives up on baseball in April every year.

True representative!
at least he outlasts the cubs themselves.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
eznark said:
I think I m going to have to listen to Simmons for the first time in five years or so. Or hopefully he hangs himself and I don't have to bother.
If that clown does a podcast or column about this. The Celtics lost the Finals and he went MIA for weeks.

Snaku

Banned
Oh man I wish I still lived in Tampa. Went to Game 1 of the 2008 ALDS, and Game 7 of the 2008 ALCS, and they were the best sporting events I've ever experienced.

Rays celebrating their Game 1 victory over the White Sox.
QShLz.jpg

Going through the rest of the '08 playoff thread the rest of the pics I took are broken. Fuck you tinypic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom