• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Season 2 |OT| - Quality Has No Demographic

Ikael said:
Wow @ the costumes!

Spike - Inception
Pinkie Pie - Scootaloo
Rainbow Dash - Nomura character
Twilight - Dumbledore
Applejack - I've got nothing, help me guys!

Now, I wonder what will Rarity and Fluttershy dress like?

Scarecrow, duh.

PBalfredo

This fandom moves quick

74003%20-%20episode_30%20pirate%20spoiler.png

74071%20-%20episode_30%20pirate%20spoiler.png

74032%20-%20deleteme%20duplicate.png

74108%20-%20Halloween%20artist%3Alittlepirate%20humanized%20nightmare_night%20spoiler%20twilight_sparkle.png

Narag

This just reminds me of the kirby episodes ponygaf irc has been watching. Idyllic kingdom with a monarchy with too much free time that entertains itself by fucking with its subjects.

Feep

Banned
I would like to remind Pony-GAF about my game, Sequence, which is free if you head on over to the Gaming-side and post in the big giveaway thread.

I would also like to remind you that there is a SECRET PONY-GAF ITEM obtainable only by secret code at the end of the game. PM me if you want the code.

I'm serious.

fuenf

Dark Phoenix said:
Man, can Luna make an entrance! HYPE LEVELS TO MAXIMUM

I'm curious to see why they even fear her. I mean didnt they party with her at the end of episode 2? Pinke Pie even cried when Luna and Celestia reconciled.

Neki

Feep said:
I would like to remind Pony-GAF about my game, Sequence, which is free if you head on over to the Gaming-side and post in the big giveaway thread.

I would also like to remind you that there is a SECRET PONY-GAF ITEM obtainable only by secret code at the end of the game. PM me if you want the code.

I'm serious.

yo awesome game, once I get through it, I'll be sure to donate!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
fuenf said:
I'm curious to see why they even fear her. I mean didnt they party with her at the end of episode 2? Pinke Pie even cried when Luna and Celestia reconciled.

They're fearful of Nightmare Moon, not Luna.

And for all we know maybe Luna being NMM was kept quiet from the Pony Public.

Feep said:

I'm serious.

Well, then i need to pm you :lol

jogarrr

And Luna won't be seen again until next year.
Hopefully.

I didn't really enjoy that episode that much, weakest of the season thus far for me. 5/10

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Was a great episode, and I love that Luna was a total surprise as far as personality goes, but I don't know how much I'd like them playing the "Luna doesn't get it" joke all the time.

Koomaster

Did I miss it or was there no Rarity in this episode?

Princess Luna more than made up for it though. This is the best episode ever; and I think this Luna is my favorite pony! :D

I kind of want to see a flashback episode where both her and Celestia are speaking in the royal voice traditionalist manner. :p

Top Bottom