• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian577

Banned
Next months Mcdonalds Toys.
Capture.PNG

Next months Mcdonalds Toys.
Capture.PNG
So counter-clockwise from the left, we've got Cheerilee, Fluttershy, Rarity (looks more like Sweetie Belle with a weird tail), Twilight, Pinkie, Rainbow, Applejack (hatless as ever), and... um. Derpy? No, can't be, she has a flower cutie mark, and the hair's way too long. Some random Hasbro pony?

blamite

So counter-clockwise from the left, we've got Cheerilee, Fluttershy, Rarity (looks more like Sweetie Belle with a weird tail), Twilight, Pinkie, Rainbow, Applejack (hatless as ever), and... um. Derpy? No, can't be, she has a flower cutie mark, and the hair's way too long. Some random Hasbro pony?
Everyone on EQD is saying her name is Lilly Blossom. Meh. I need to get the others, but there's no way I'm gonna go to McD's and ask for them. >.>

judhudson

Everyone on EQD is saying her name is Lilly Blossom. Meh. I need to get the others, but there's no way I'm gonna go to McD's and ask for them. >.>

Thankfully I have a sister with kids of her own. And she constantly goes to McDonalds....So it's "Shut up and take my money....and give me ponies in return"

Violet_0

Banned
Criminally low rankings for the Pegasus ponies....

well, "May the Best Pet Win!" and (especially) "Read It and Weep" are two of my favorite episodes, and RD and Fluttershy are probably the best pony combo (for comedy value, you silly shippers). Really, of the Mane 6, I love Pinkie/Rarity/Twilight/Rainbow Dash almost equally as much.

There's a distinct lack of facial hair, steroids and sledgehammers up there, Mr H's would be disappointed, why he couldn't even bury the Big Red Brony Kane I stumbled upon...

Sadsic

HOLY SHIT

ive been reading this forum for 8 years.

EIGHT

YEARS

and my account is finally activated.

I AM A BRONY AND I LOVE NEOGAF

are there any open pony avatars?

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
HOLY SHIT

ive been reading this forum for 8 years.

EIGHT

YEARS

and my account is finally activated.

I AM A BRONY AND I LOVE NEOGAF

are there any open pony avatars?

GAPHo.gif

We can hook you up if you have any requests.

Out of curiosity, how long was your account in Limbo?

Sadsic

She's in the hospital and has a band-aid on her noggin and the show intentionally shows her cross-eyed for like a brief moment.

I find the scene if you want!

judhudson

She's in the hospital and has a band-aid on her noggin and the show intentionally shows her cross-eyed for like a brief moment.

I find the scene if you want!

Ah, from the very beginning. Couple of minutes and I'll have something.

EDIT

6854624261_d16828b818_o.png

I suppose if someone is up to it, they can draw out the whole face as a vector and give it a transparent background, but hopefully this will do for now :)

Sadsic

Ah, from the very beginning. Couple of minutes and I'll have something.

EDIT

6854624261_d16828b818_o.png

I suppose if someone is up to it, they can draw out the whole face as a vector and give it a transparent background, but hopefully this will do for now :)

OMG I have an avatar and im posting on NeoGAF!

I've seriously had dreams of this

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I just watched 2 more episodes.

Episode 5 with the Griffin. What a bitch! I actually liked this episode because I didn't really care for Pinky before this episode. She was adorable in this one. The flying contraption was great. The pranks were cute too. Pretty good episode overall.

Episode 6 was also pretty good. I liked how they made Trixie speak in the 3rd person to make her more douchey lol. Also those dumb male unicorns were pretty funny. Especially the taller one. Ursa Major at the end looked badass.

So you're one episode away from Fluttershy's big episode. You're probably gonna like that one.

Btw, results so far for the countdown:

9 - "Hearth's Warming Eve"
8 - "Feeling Pinkie Keen"
7 - "Lesson Zero"
6 - "Party of One"
5 - "May the Best Pet Win!"
4 - "Dress for Success"
3 - "Best Night Ever"
2 - "Green Isn't Your Color"
1 - "Luna Eclipsed"

I'll update as it goes along.

Cheerilee

Episode 6 was also pretty good. I liked how they made Trixie speak in the 3rd person to make her more douchey lol. Also those dumb male unicorns were pretty funny. Especially the taller one. Ursa Major at the end looked badass.

Spike, Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash were all jerks, and Trixie was a misunderstood victim/hero.

Trixie was a traveling performer. All she did was proclaim that her show was going to be great, and present herself as being larger-than-life. Then Rarity starts calling her a braggart, Spike's personally offended at the very idea that anyone can compare to Twilight (even though Twilight isn't offended), and Applejack and Rainbow Dash join in and start ruining her show with heckling (Rainbow Dash only did it to fit in, she's actually a lot like Trixie). So Trixie improvises and challenges them, winning all three challenges on top of having scored three free performances, and the crowd loves it.

After the show, she's generally nice to some slightly-retarded children and stays in character for them while they're bothering her in her mobile home. She makes them act useful instead of just being a nuisance, and has them fetch her some food (which they're more than happy to do). Then Spike comes along and gets into an argument with her admirers, because he can't accept that they like something he doesn't, suddenly demanding proof of her larger-than-life claims, even though he has no real reason to doubt them (he doesn't even know what an Ursa Major is). Spike's the one who gave those two the idea to produce an Ursa Major, and they got blamed for it. Twilight even let Spike decide their punishment!

When the Ursa arrives, Trixie immediately drops the act. The Ursa starts wrecking the town, her home/possessions/stage/costumes/props are all destroyed, and nobody's doing anything about it because Twilight's terrified that Rarity/Applejack/Rainbow Dash are going to start treating her like they treated Trixie, and nobody else is apparently capable of anything, so Trixie actually tries to fight an impossible monster by herself. And when it's clear that she can't do anything stop it, but her fans are still looking to her for help, she levels with them and tells the truth so that they can run away or whatever.

Then Twilight saves the day. After Trixie regains her composure, she puts back on her show persona and (utterly ruined) runs away. Rainbow Dash makes like she's going to beat her up. For trying to entertain ponies. Twilight thinks that Trixie will learn her lesson eventually.

Episode 5 with the Griffin. What a bitch!
Just fan speculation, but Gilda was upset because she thought that she was "more than friends" with Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash is 100% oblivious. Gilda thought that Pinkie was gay too, and trying to steal Rainbow Dash away from her.

Dennis

Banned
Spike, Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash were all jerks, and Trixie was a misunderstood victim/hero.

Trixie was a traveling performer. All she did was proclaim that her show was going to be great, and present herself as being larger-than-life. Then Rarity starts calling her a braggart, Spike's personally offended at the very idea that anyone can compare to Twilight (even though Twilight isn't offended), and Applejack and Rainbow Dash join in and start ruining her show with heckling (Rainbow Dash only did it to fit in, she's actually a lot like Trixie). So Trixie improvises and challenges them, winning all three challenges on top of having scored three free performances, and the crowd loves it.

After the show, she's generally nice to some slightly-retarded children and stays in character for them while they're bothering her in her mobile home. She makes them act useful instead of just being a nuisance, and has them fetch her some food (which they're more than happy to do). Then Spike comes along and gets into an argument with her admirers, because he can't accept that they like something he doesn't, suddenly demanding proof of her larger-than-life claims, even though he has no real reason to doubt them (he doesn't even know what an Ursa Major is). Spike's the one who gave those two the idea to produce an Ursa Major, and they got blamed for it. Twilight even let Spike decide their punishment!

When the Ursa arrives, Trixie immediately drops the act. The Ursa starts wrecking the town, her home/possessions/stage/costumes/props are all destroyed, and nobody's doing anything about it because Twilight's terrified that Rarity/Applejack/Rainbow Dash are going to start treating her like they treated Trixie, and nobody else is apparently capable of anything, so Trixie actually tries to fight an impossible monster by herself. And when it's clear that she can't do anything stop it, but her fans are still looking to her for help, she levels with them and tells the truth so that they can run away or whatever.

Then Twilight saves the day. After Trixie regains her composure, she puts back on her show persona and (utterly ruined) runs away. Rainbow Dash makes like she's going to beat her up. For trying to entertain ponies. Twilight thinks that Trixie will learn her lesson eventually.

Just fan speculation, but Gilda was upset because she thought that she was "more than friends" with Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash is 100% oblivious. Gilda thought that Pinkie was gay too, and trying to steal Rainbow Dash away from her.

*sniff*

there seems to be something in my eye....

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

Or she's bitter because of the receding maneline

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Excellent explanation but she's still a douche. Also don't hype up episodes, I have low expectations coming into these episodes and it's workin fine for me lol

yqczJ.jpg

I always did feel bad for Trixie. Just a traveling performer trying to put on an act, and what does she get for it? Humiliation and the destruction of her livelihood. She put on a heel persona against a couple of hecklers, and the audience as a whole was entertained by it.

G9Z8T.jpg

Sciz

Trixie was a traveling performer. All she did was proclaim that her show was going to be great, and present herself as being larger-than-life.

It is one thing to put on a show of magical prowess for the sake of entertainment. It is another thing to do so while proclaiming yourself to be the greatest of all time and also an accomplished monster slayer in a world inhabited by the D&D Monster Manual where that sort of thing is a serious concern.

It is one thing to put on a show of magical prowess for the sake of entertainment. It is another thing to do so while proclaiming yourself to be the greatest of all time and also an accomplished monster slayer in a world inhabited by the D&D Monster Manual where that sort of thing is a serious concern.
But it's all for entertainment and flair, you're supposed to get wrapped up in the show even if it's fake. Of course it's a load of bull. Like someone wouldn't go up to a wrestler who could proclaim that he can take on a bear and actually let loose a bear on him.

White Celestia
Nightmare Moon
Zecora
Vinyl Scratch

...Hasbro...learning?
Brushable manes are awful. :(

McNum

White Celestia
Nightmare Moon
Zecora
Vinyl Scratch

...Hasbro...learning?
Looks to me like they're testing the waters. Will the Bronies buy the toys that they have been asking for? Well, here are some of them, so let's find out! I'm tempted to get the Nightmare Moon, actually...

Also Zecora is by herself because she's a different material. She glows in the dark, so she's being shown off specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom