• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who on GAF has got the most swag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaffeep13xjsa.gif

The man. The LEGEND!

G-Fex nothing you say on the internet will ever change the fact that every time a woman looks at you they're reminded of the counselor at camp who tried to sleep in their bunk "as a friend".

G-Fex

G-Fex nothing you say on the internet will ever change the fact that every time a woman looks at you they're reminded of the counselor at camp who tried to sleep in their bunk "as a friend".

Hey Blame, did something happen to you at camp that you'd like to share with the rest of us?

Did "Uncle Bob" Offer you something you never should've accepted?

cdyhybrid

I had a Terran rage out on me on ladder because Immortals are apparently imbalanced. Does that count as swag? If not, jasonng.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I hope blame space doesn't get banned. Drunk thread will be very depressing without him and Timedog.

It's just gonna be Atramental bragging his 4.0 gpa.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Id like to nominate gfex vs blame space if theres another poll. There is obviously some tension between them(possibly sexual)

G-Fex

yeah i fucked your mom

been waiting to get that one off my chest, thanks man.

Aw, I think I struck a nerve.

Keep reaching for those stars turtle boy.

Cause when it comes down to it, you're just that guy whom has every thread open in advanced to get the first reply in cause it's lonely out there in blame land. I'm sure it is.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Aw, I think I struck a nerve.

Keep reaching for those stars turtle boy.

Cause when it comes down to it, you're just that guy whom has every thread open in advanced to get the first reply in cause it's lonely out there in blame land. I'm sure it is.
They are swinging for the stars tonight. Damn.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Anyone who says "wenis", just by mentioning my name has some of my swag. Not a lot, but enough that you can buld it up and swag it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom