• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Season 2 |OT| - Quality Has No Demographic

Theonik

Hmmm....
20111205053624!Spitfire_id.png

Naaaaaah

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So much hate. Have you two learned nothing from this show?

Oh I have learned that the show lacks the ability to give punishment and/or suffering to the ponies who deserve them.

So yes needs more destruction.

CHEEZMO™;35334922 said:
Regulus and Ookami in here?

Better not bring up Best Pone or Best Filly :x

I never left :p

brian577

Banned
Was looking on zap2it.com to see if The Last Roundup was airing anytime to see if the changes were iTunes exclusive and I found this

S02, E22

Hurricane Fluttershy

Fluttershy needs to overcome her self consciousness in order to help Rainbow Dash and the other pegasi with the Rainy Season.

brian577

Banned
^Dude, use spoiler tags =P
Well there ya go Fluttershy fans, another ep. for ya~

Must I quote the OP

Spoiler Rules
This thread will operate with minimum black bars. What this means is that if you want to avoid spoilers, you should avoid the thread until the show begins airing. Episode previews, as well summaries from The HUB will be posted and talked about freely. We would ask that you don't go out of the way to spoil something through other sources (i.e. if an episode were to leak early).

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
now we just need that scootaloo episode and we'll be all set.

also, if my writer rotation schedule is correct, the flutters episode should be a good one. :3

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Was looking on zap2it.com to see if The Last Roundup was airing anytime to see if the changes were iTunes exclusive and I found this

S02, E22

Hurricane Fluttershy

Fluttershy needs to overcome her self consciousness in order to help Rainbow Dash and the other pegasi with the Rainy Season.

High chance for more Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy scenes, those two have had the best interactions this season.

McNum

High chance for more Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy scenes, those two have had the best interactions this season.
Eeyup. They play well off each other. Although I do hope they have more Fluttershy stories to tell other than Fluttershy trying to overcome her shyness. Not that it's a bad story, I'd just like to see Fluttershy do more than that. Like in May the Best Pet Win and Stare Master.

Orcastar

S02, E22

Hurricane Fluttershy

More Fluttershy episodes is nice and all, but do they have to give the entire story away with the title and synopsis? Sheesh.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I wonder if PonyGAF is a notable bunch in MLP fandom

Probably not even a blip on the radar. We've got a few talented artists, but none of them really use the art to promote ponygaf (or should they). Far as the fandom goes, our only notable mention might be that Carek made Belle for us.

Orcastar

Sarcasm, right?
Er, no?

Let's see here: Since pegasi control the weather, rainy season probably means that all the pegasi in Ponyville have tons of work to do. That includes Fluttershy, who's doing her best to help, but as we know, she's never been very good at this pegasus thing. As a result, she probably messes something up at the start of the episode. This leads to her feeling all guilty and down, so she decides to resort to some magic/potion/whatever to make herself more useful. Oops, she overdoes it and causes a hurricane. Somehow the mane 6 manage to stop the hurricane (maybe Fluttershy calls on her animal friends) and all is well (except Ponyville is in ruins again, hah). At the end, Fluttershy writes a letter to Celestia, saying that you shouldn't try to be something you're not, yadda yadda yadda.

I'm hoping I'm wrong of course.

I wonder if PonyGAF is a notable bunch in MLP fandom
We will be when we get that damn game out.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Just an early reminder that this Saturday's episode starts HUB's new Saturday morning lineup, and FiM will now air at 1 PM EST.

Just an early reminder that this Saturday's episode starts HUB's new Saturday morning lineup, and FiM will now air at 1 PM EST.

Bleh, I liked having the episode help me get up early, then after it I had extra time in the day.

Not to mention, other people in the house might be awake when it's airing now.

Orcastar

Saturday's episode is looking promising.

There's also a new synopsis for Dragon Quest:

In the new episode “Dragon Quest,” Spike goes on a journey of self-discovery by joining the “Great Dragon Migration.” But does a rough and tumble gang of teenage dragons really hold the key to the questions Spike has about his identity?

Douchey teenage dragons? Not sure if want...

Saturday's episode is looking promising.

There's also a new synopsis for Dragon Quest:

In the new episode “Dragon Quest,” Spike goes on a journey of self-discovery by joining the “Great Dragon Migration.” But does a rough and tumble gang of teenage dragons really hold the key to the questions Spike has about his identity?

Douchey teenage dragons? Not sure if want...

Hmm not surprising, take a look at this weird coincidence:

5 "Spike's Search" Michael Charles Hill 1987
Spike goes in search of his roots and joins a dragon horde, but finds he does not agree with their bullying ways.

Orcastar

Spike goes in search of his roots and joins a dragon horde, but finds he does not agree with their bullying ways.
That's it, bag your bags, the series has clearly jumped the shark. The writers have ran out of ideas and are just gonna rehash plots from older generations from now on. Oh well, we had a good run.

I'm kidding of course.

Cheerilee

HOLY CRAP GUYS!

Episode: Dragon Quest
Air Date: March 17, 2012

In honor of the episode Dragon Quest, you guys should totally put "Sea Prince and the Fire Child" somewhere into the synchtube rotation. It's a 1981 fairy tale from Sanrio (the Hello Kitty people), with music by Koichi Sugiyama, the guy who would later become famous for making the music for Dragon Quest (the videogame).

It really has nothing at all to do with Dragon Quest or My Little Pony, but making sense is overrated.

blamite

Title: Season 2 Episode 23 - Ponyville Confidential
Air Date: March 31, 2012
Summary: The Cutie Mark Crusaders start a gossip column under the name Gabby Gums, but find it might not be worth the pain the stories cause other ponies.

More CMC... Sounds like it could be good if there's a lot of time spent on the lives of the Mane 6 and some side characters, but still. It feels like half of this season has been CMC focused.

Also, there's only one more episode left to be announced before the two-part finale!

Lucario

That was actually the first thing that came to mind when I heard about that ep; I remember watching Spike's Search :p So terrible....

Tizoc

EDIT: Oh my bad, so it's 3-4 hours from now? Coolios~

BTW could someone explain to me the Fluttershy FUSOROHDAH or however it's meant to be pronounced @3@.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
EDIT: Oh my bad, so it's 3-4 hours from now? Coolios~

BTW could someone explain to me the Fluttershy FUSOROHDAH or however it's meant to be pronounced @3@.

"Fus Ro Da" (or however you spell it) is a shouting attack from Skyrim. It allows the player to shout so loud it pushes enemies back.
The joke is that Fluttershy's voice is so soft that her version would barely work.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Title: Season 2 Episode 23 - Ponyville Confidential
Air Date: March 31, 2012
Summary: The Cutie Mark Crusaders start a gossip column under the name Gabby Gums, but find it might not be worth the pain the stories cause other ponies.

More CMC... Sounds like it could be good if there's a lot of time spent on the lives of the Mane 6 and some side characters, but still. It feels like half of this season has been CMC focused.

Also, there's only one more episode left to be announced before the two-part finale!

There's only been 4, and that's including this one that's been announced. Unless you want to count Sisterhooves Social which was just as much about Rarity.

Tizoc

"Fus Ro Da" (or however you spell it) is a shouting attack from Skyrim. It allows the player to shout so loud it pushes enemies back.
The joke is that Fluttershy's voice is so soft that her version would barely work.

lol, thanks for clearing it up.
So less than an hour to go right? GET HYPE!

Top Bottom