• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Table Tennis Tournament I: Forgiveynesh Preese!

Time to start up a ping pong tournament! The issue i'm running into is that i want to play a timed tournament, but 8 people is the most that can fit into a timed tournament. If we end up having more than 8 people who are interested, i guess i will revert it back to our standard tournaments. the problem with that is sometimes people don't show up, are lazy, etc. with an 8-man timed tournament, we get everyone there and take care of business on the spot. so if you are interested sign up. please realize that if it is going to be a timed tournament we need to agree on a time! so when you post that you are interested, post a time you can play THIS WEEK (a specific time).
-----

Player List:

1. fmt
2. coldblooded
3. cerebral palsy
4. fifty
5. phatsaqs
6. az greg
7. denogginizer
8. malleymal
9. ramirez
10. dmczaf
11. matrix
12. dskillz
13. mrbob
14. truffleshuffle
15. dez
16. oldschoolpinball

AZ Greg

I'm down. You guys decide the time, I should be able to make anything work.

And I'll be prepared this time! :D

PhatSaqs

Banned
PhatSaqs.png

Prefer late evenings EST (after 7pm).

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm starting to feel better so I'll be free to play tournies at night anytime past 8 pm eastern,so count me in.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
I GUESS I'm in.

Dm sucks at the game? Thats the feeling I get from your reply :p

Mrbob

Oh shizz I almost missed this. You can't have a table tennis tournament without the champ!

I can play tonight after 9PM central, tommorrow night after 9PM central.

ijoel you're the oddman out for now :(

if someone doesn't show up can you fill in? sorry friend... plus you never accept my friend invites to play!

p.s. POST right now if you can play in the next 10 minutes! what i'm going to do is setup two 8-man timed tournaments (we have 16 players). the top 4 players from each tournament will be combined to form a SUPER 8 man tournament for the championship. i would like to get half of it done tonight, right now if possible, so if you can play tonight please post immediately! so far for tonight i have:

1. fmt
2. coldb
3. mrbob
4. fifty
5. malleymal
6. matrix

Matrix

I can play.

Fifty

Well that was a ton of fun. My Xbox 360 is ****ing anti social. I can play 1 on 1 flawlessly, but when there's more than 2 people in a game, it just ****s up. This happened in DOA, and now it's happening here. My only guess is that my router can't handle more than one person besides myself on XBL....but that makes no sense. I'm sticking with the Xbox being anti social explanation.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
stupid xbox freezing ****ed up this tournament for me. I demand to be put into tournament #2!

Matrix

Woot won that shit :D

I told you Coldblooded,a 300+ rally is more insane than 100 ;)

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I am the most mediocrest player in the world! No matter how good you are, you are no better nor worse than me! Haha! I sure as hell can't beat you, but you'll never beat me, and I proved it with nineteen consecutive ties. Or something along those lines, I lost count.

first half of the tourney is over with! damn i sucked balls!

matrix, az greg, mrbob and malleymal advance to the final 8-man tournament.

for the remaining people, please play asap! we have more than 8 people left, so whichever 8 people can be around at any given time are the participants! everyone please post when you can play tomorrow

Matrix

I can play anytime past 9 pm eastern time tomorrow.

Matrix

Fifty said:
I can play never

Sucks bigtime :( ,but good for me,cause I know how good you are :p

-Rogue5-

Should I get this game for Fight Night Round 3? Both seem to be similar in concept to me and both look fantastic.

Matrix

-Rogue5- said:
Should I get this game for Fight Night Round 3? Both seem to be similar in concept to me and both look fantastic.

You're in a Table Tennis tourney thread,what answer do you think you will get?

Matrix

Fifty said:
I get boxing and table tennis confused! They're so alike!

Go ask Gamefaqs.

:lol

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Fifty said:
I get boxing and table tennis confused! They're so alike!

Go ask Gamefaqs.

Go ahead. Try and tell me you don't find yourself wanting to punch Jesper in the face.

Flo_Evans

yeah! after getting my ass handed to me in every fight night game I play, I want to play a game (I think at least) I am halfway decent at!

FloEvans360 :)

ok ladies i need players for tonight! we need 8, here is what i have so far (and don't bitch about duplicate players from the first tourney, it is impossible to get 8 people together at the same time and i see minimal effort if im not putting it together, so tough!)

1. fmt
2. dj demon
3. CP
4. dmczaf
5. matrix

need 4 more ladies! asap!

tres mas!

Matrix

Stryder

Put me down, I can't guarantee I'll be there but I'll keep an eye on the thread and if I see a post saying that something is organised then I'll try and make it along.

My GT is dancube.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Thanks for the cheeseburger pic, Stryder. Seeing how efficient this thread has been at getting a tournament set up, perhaps a tournament interface in Table Tennis would help organize this group. Any, I am up for some Tennis tonight (9PM EST).

Matrix

Mrbob said:
Get your timed tournament in guys so we can move onto the next round. :thumbsup

:lol

Top Bottom