• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Season 2 |OT| - Quality Has No Demographic

indiana_jones_grail_knight3.jpg
Good to know I wasn't the only one thinking this.

blamite

Insanity! I really want to know what's making all that craziness happen. :D

So between this commercial and the TV Guide thing it seems like both episodes are airing on the same day? That'd be pretty great if true.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Maybe Luna is the cause of all the shenanigans.

ladies and gentleman, i give you your average celestia bootlicker.
willing to throw our fair lady of the night under the bus with no evidence whatsoever while backhandedly justifying her exclusion from the monarchy.

Celestia and her ilk will truly stop at nothing when it comes to hoarding power.

Orcastar

New synopses for both parts of the season finale:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/03/episode-synopsis-announcement-canterlot.html

Episode 25 - A Canterlot Wedding Part 1
Air Date: April 21
Synopsis: Twilight's brother, Shining Armor, is marrying Princess Celestia's niece, Cadence.

Episode 26 - A Canterlot Wedding Part 1
Synopsis: Twilight discovers a dark secret about Cadence right before the wedding.

Cadence is Discord in disguise!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
New synopses for both parts of the season finale:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/03/episode-synopsis-announcement-canterlot.html

Episode 25 - A Canterlot Wedding Part 1
Synopsis: Twilight's brother, Shining Armor, is marrying Princess Celestia's niece, Cadence.

Episode 26 - A Canterlot Wedding Part 1
Synopsis: Twilight discovers a dark secret about Cadence right before the wedding.

Cadence is Discord in disguise!

I was kind of hoping for a Cliffhanger to drive the fandom nuts for 5 months,

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Hahahah oh wow, Flutter's like Spongebob.

Also o god this stream i am watching - I've found another section of the fandom I loathe - Fluttershy fans who consider her a purity sue.

Roid pony has tiny wings. LOL

Fun fact: it's not actually shrinking that "thing" much as it doesn't grow, hence it gives the illusion that it's "small" due to weird proportions.

Anyway, eh... okay episode... but the ending is too forced.

Honestly, I'd like it if they made it more of a team spirit than just LOL FLUTTERSHY IS WIN SHE IS GODDESS.

Boss Doggie

Eh, it's okay for me. People just easily swayed to Fluttershy (not saying Fluttershy eps are bad - my favorite is Dragonshy), it's just that the ending was poor.

The only thing I would change about the episode would be, at the end when Fluttershy was flashing back inside the tornado, make it so she was hearing the others cheer her on, and then gain confidence and flew faster, instead of it just coming from nowhere.

Sadsic

i liked how they didnt break any records, in a lesser show they wouldve all broken that and everything wouldve been perfect at the end

Boss Doggie

i liked how they didnt break any records, in a lesser show they wouldve all broken that and everything wouldve been perfect at the end

It'd be much better if Fluttershy still sucked, didn't actually improve the tornado, but actually only gave moral support. And that towards the end, it was more shown as a team effort and not just giving a blowjob to Fluttershy's performance.

Honestly I really hate this setup in any show in general, especially when the person in particular is the meek type.

Boss Doggie

You just don't like Pegasus ponies and are mad that Rainbow Dash was awesome in this episode.

Actually I like how RD was handled in the episode. It was Fluttershy who I hated in this ep.

Honestly I'm starting to dislike Fluttershy. These stuff she's learning, confidence, etc. are pretty much something that she had already overcame in older episodes - but then again that's the trouble when your main selling character for her is meekness.

Boss Doggie

I don't know. It's easy to learn something, much more difficult to put what you learned into practice.

It should when it has spanned for many episodes.

But meh, it's okay. Nothing too offending, but being a Fluttershy ep, it will be overrated as hell.

Sadsic

Actually I like how RD was handled in the episode. It was Fluttershy who I hated in this ep.

Honestly I'm starting to dislike Fluttershy. These stuff she's learning, confidence, etc. are pretty much something that she had already overcame in older episodes - but then again that's the trouble when your main selling character for her is meekness.

Well we already knew she could be confident in emergencies from season 1, and assertiveness doesnt make you still afraid of public embarrassment, not to mention she lost most of that in her last episode

Boss Doggie

Well we already knew she could be confident in emergencies from season 1, and assertiveness doesnt make you still afraid of public embarrassment, not to mention she lost most of that in her last episode

Actually she seemed like she just reapplied her assertiveness to healthy doses in the end.

But hey, maybe she hit her head or something. Or maybe she has issues.

Top Bottom