• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Graffor presents: A Masterclass in Wiping your Ass! (with illustrations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a reason your asshole itches and it’s because you are disgusting. You’re an Australopithecus living in a modern era, and I’m here to catch you up to royalty standards.

The first and most important thing to learn is that THIS:

iLi2gR84O2H9y.jpg

Is the absolute worst way to clean up your asshole. It is a tool used by everyone and this is because everyone is an idiot.
All this does is smear shit around to slowly clean the surface, and conventional knowledge tells us “if you don’t see brown, you’re golden.” This is simply not the case. It does have a singular use but it isn’t for cleaning. We’ll come back to this later.

Your new tool is this:

ibsUXz88k5m2GA.jpg

Moist wipes are more expensive, yes, but it’s worth it. You will no longer be that jerk off in the classroom/office with stink lines, making everyone self-conscious because they believe the odor stems from them (they don’t wipe properly either).
Now before you say to yourself, “Fuck yeah moist ass wipes! It makes so much sense!” and proceed to close this thread, continue reading. It’s a tool, which means there’s a proper way to use it.

Enter the instructional illustrations:

STEP 1. Don’t ever force a shit out. As you can see in figure A this man is happy. It is because he isn’t destroying his asshole:

ilftoHvwipUZa.jpg

This means no straining, no heavy pushing, and no sweating. Just relax and let it go.

STEP 2. Assess the damage by grabbing a single wipe and using it as you normally would use toilet paper:

iAtVwYKcR6ZRP.jpg

This preps your asshole for the following step and gives you an idea of how many wipes you’re going to need.

STEP 3. This is the most important step. Now you’re going to stick the wipe INSIDE your anus. This doesn’t hurt, it doesn’t take away from your masculinity, and it is only strange the first time.

ib0wt4WJkJ07zB.jpg

STEP 4. With the wipe inside your asshole, gently swirl it around as if you were cleaning the inside of a pipe.

iS9fiuLFrSCi8.jpg

Repeat this step until you produce a wipe with NOTHING ON IT. You will be surprised how much shit is left over in your internals that you never ONCE in your life cleaned out before.

PRO TIP: Make sure to only use 2 to 3 wipes per flush, depending on the power of your flushing mechanism (some can only handle 1!).

STEP 5. Here’s where the toilet paper comes into play. You use it to remove any moistness left over from the wipes, and to leave your anus in a comfortable state.

Congratulations and welcome to your new clean asshole paradise! It is incredible here. You will never believe how much more confident you feel. People will be tackling each other to get a chance to toss your salad.

This is the new human standard. Consider yourself at the forefront of evolution.

lethial

Reeeeeeee
What the fuck man it's like you're trying too hard. You can't even spell your username in the topic. What a failure of a thread.

Septimius

STEP 1. Don’t ever force a shit out. As you can see in figure A this man is happy. It is because he isn’t destroying his asshole:

Oh, yeah. That's some sound advice right here. Enjoy your colon cancer. And stop trying so hard.

Septimius

Sticking a baby wipe inside your anus? What. Do you really need a ready to be tossed salad at all times?

Just eat more fiber.

Clydefrog

Why should I clean the shit inside my body? It’s not like my butt is gonna prolapse and give my underwear skidmarks.

You’re fucking crazy, OP

This method is endorsed by Howard Stern BTW.

And leaving shit in the immediate inside of your anus IS going to give you skidmarks.

Also when I say you shouldn't force a shit out, I don't mean not to remove it all from your body. Just don't strain nearly as much to avoid damage.

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
Ive been using Cottonelle for a few years and then Became allergic to one of the chemicals in it and starting getting asshole rashes - so don't overdo it on the Cottonelle !

soepje

STEP 6: throw it in the trashcan, and make your bathroom and house stink like hell while growing maggots for free!

Poor people at the drainage system are working overtime because people do not read the text on the package.

Tesseract

Banned
so basically you finger your asshole after pooping. does the poop smell linger on your stinky finger after soaping clean?

Ugh, just wash it you stinko

Or use baby wipes

Yeah or this, this is an amazing invention

These shower head type things: my worry would be somehow spraying my arse whilst also spraying some other part of me, that is expressly NOT the interior of my arse -- thereby / consequently sullying the rest of my person with shit-water.

These shower head type things: my worry would be somehow spraying my arse whilst also spraying some other part of me, that is expressly NOT the interior of my arse -- thereby / consequently sullying the rest of my person with shit-water.

Just continue spraying on so that the sullied parts of your body are cleansed.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Nah I've used it in hotels, it takes a few turns but once you get used to it it works perfectly like that, you won't spray anythign else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom