• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killing is Harmless released - Critical analysis of Spec ops

God I must play this game, I'm gonna buy it Friday from amazon's lightning deals.

Comparing any game to something like Unforgiven makes me spooge all over the place.

bigkrev

Bought- hoping that Calibre can convert the epub into something my kindle can read (i've never bought an epub before). Lots of pictures in this document from the quick glance I gave it in the PDF reader- seems like alot of work went into this

Sojgat

I can't attest to the quality of the book itself, but if any game warrants such an indepth examination it's Spec Ops. Such a great game, in ways I simply wasn't expecting when I first started playing it (and I knew about the heavy story focus from the outset). I might actually give this thing a read.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Eh, just tell me the final score he gave it.

pa22word

No paypal or amazon payments? Eeeh don't know if I feel like putting down my CC info on a site I've never even heard of before >.>

Just used my free paypal debit card to buy it (its like using my paypal account funds in card form)

177 pages
15 chapaters
pretty pictures
8mb epub+ 12mb pdf + useless MAC folders

great deal for 3 bucks.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I just found out about this book... has anyone read it?

I do think the game is interesting, but I can't imagine it being able to sustain an entire book without it being... well, extremely self-indulgent.

Top Bottom