• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Polar Bear Cafe (it is what it says on the title)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I actually have watched a few episodes before fully indulging on the series. I waited for it to finish airing before I start watching.

Oh god, I always thought anime takes a while to catch its "core" - like how I figured the stuff I enjoyed midway in PBC wouldn't be found in the early eps, but god I was wrong.

tumblr_m7xtr67pFH1qfl4qvo1_1280.png
tumblr_m32ym07UXx1qh9l5ho1_500.gif

tumblr_m2ddwfCsbh1qhyte9o2_500.gif

Llama is best character along with Grizzly. I actually kinda hate Sloth because his jokes are too... winded.

Riptwo

This show is amazing, and I'm only around half way through. Has there been any word on future seasons?

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
This looks fairly adorable.

One of the most fun and wonderful anime series I've seen in a good, long while. It's just so kind-hearted and affecting that you can't help but get swept along for the ride. The way it's able to deftly weave in animal characteristics into its characters [rather than having them just be animal-like human characters] is really great.

Boss Doggie

Mind you, the show is very punny that it may be a bit hard to bear, but I want it to be translated.

About time you got to watch this. Everyone at the anime thread loves it!

Well, everyone that matters.

I watched only a few episodes before finally settling down.

mc469ma.png

Beats

This show is great. The puns kill me lol.

The no-shading(?) artstyle on the characters is pretty pleasant to look at as well.

Team Llama.

My wife and I started watching the show a while back but got sidetracked for some reason or another. Thanks for the thread, made me remember what I loved about the show. Its unadulterated lunacy.

...show is very punny that it may be a bit hard to bear, but I want...

Oh, you! :D

Boss Doggie

I can't help it if bear is used a lot in English language D:

I wonder if this would be picked up for dubbing.

DonMigs85

Of course! Like I said earlier I finished all 50 episodes, and now I'm sad it's over ;_;
Now Rock Lee is the only thing I watch on Crunchyroll

Boss Doggie

I haven't watched the crunchyroll version, but how does it compare to horriblesubs?

How did I just find out that you did follow my suggestion.

Honestly, I never expected to love this show as much as I ended up doing. It's just something that would always brighten my day with no exception, and I'm pretty sad that it's over and that nobody is bothering to translate the already available volumes or scan the newer chapters ;__;

tumblr_inline_mkpqc2I0VZ1qz4rgp.png

I haven't watched the crunchyroll version, but how does it compare to horriblesubs?

I'm preeeetty sure Horriblesubs' version is literally Crunchyroll's version.

We do not translate our own shows because we rip from Crunchyroll, FUNimation, The Anime Network, Hulu, and Niconico.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom