• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 | NeoGAF Racing League | One-off races

kiyomi

I'd be up for it. I'm not 100% sure for Saturday evening but I think I should be around. Already added the GT5NRL account a long while ago for one race, not been back since!

The Vette would be cool, must try it out this week a bit

paskowitz

YXEcf.png

ibr0W1DJikQj1V.gif

C7 Stingray Trial Mountain and Deep Forest

Everybody is welcome to join.
BUT: practice and make sure you know the track and the car before the race, clean racing is a must in the weekly races.

Race starts in:
Next Sunday 1/20

Allowed cars:
Only the new C7 Corvette Stingray will be allowed.

Tuning allowed:
No tuning is allowed.​
Tyre Selection
Sports hard​
Track:
Trial Mountain and Deep Forest​
Laps:
15 laps per trac
Pit Stops:
No mandatory pit stops
Damage
Light​
Assists
ABS
TCS
Lounge Settings:
Tyre/Fuel wear: Normal
Slip stream: Weak
Tyre grip reduction: Real
Players Participating (3 / 16):
  • 01 - AkumaZetto
  • 02 - Niks
  • 03 - chillumchilla
  • 04 -
  • 05 -
  • 06 -
  • 07 -
  • 08 -
  • 09 -
  • 10 -
  • 11 -
  • 12 -
  • 13 -
  • 14 -
  • 15 -
  • 16 -
  • R1 - paskowitz
  • R2 -
  • R3 -
  • R4 -
  • R5 -

Race procedure:

Lounge opens - 7.00 PM GMT
Lounge reset - 7.55 PM GMT
Qualifications start - 8.00 PM GMT
Race start 8.15 PM GMT
Race 2 quali will start promptly after race 1 finishes. After quali, race 2 will start immediately.

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ: Rules and Regulations

Additional rules:
Always make sure at least one pair of wheels are inside the white lines! Using the run-off areas as "long-cuts" or short-cuts is not allowed and will be strictly enforced.
Missing a brake point and thus overshooting into run-off areas is ok, but when you rejoin the track you must wait until cars close behind you has passed.
Missing a brake point is a mistake and should lead to you having less speed out the corner, not more.​

Lounge:
Races will be held in the GT5NRL lounge, please add this account to your Friends list. Practice sessions will also be held in the same lounge.
important.jpg

Sorry for high jacking your post Tox :p.

Toxa

YXEcf.png

spa908photoshop01kdaugy.jpg

LMP Race at Monza

Everybody is welcome to join.
BUT: practice and make sure you know the track and the car before the race, clean racing is a must in the weekly races.

Race starts in:
Next Saturday

Allowed cars:
All LMP will be allowed.

Tuning allowed:
No tuning is allowed.​
Tyre Selection
All Tyres​
Track:
Monza without Chicane​
Laps:
43 laps
Pit Stops:
No mandatory pit stops
Damage
Light​
Assists
ABS
TCS
Lounge Settings:
Tyre/Fuel wear: Normal
Slip stream: Weak
Tyre grip reduction: Real
Players Participating (5 / 16):
  • 01 - paskowitz
  • 02 - Metalmurphy
  • 03 - Risk Breaker
  • 04 - Toxa
  • 05 - Dibbz
  • 06 -
  • 07 -
  • 08 -
  • 09 -
  • 10 -
  • 11 -
  • 12 -
  • 13 -
  • 14 -
  • 15 -
  • 16 -
  • R1 - dubc35
  • R2 - ashk
  • R3 - AkumaZetto
  • R4 -
  • R5 -

Race procedure:

Lounge opens - 7.00 PM GMT
Lounge reset - 7.55 PM GMT
Qualifications start - 8.00 PM GMT
Race start 8.15 PM GMT
Race 2 quali will start promptly after race 1 finishes. After quali, race 2 will start immediately.

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ: Rules and Regulations

Additional rules:
Always make sure at least one pair of wheels are inside the white lines! Using the run-off areas as "long-cuts" or short-cuts is not allowed and will be strictly enforced.
Missing a brake point and thus overshooting into run-off areas is ok, but when you rejoin the track you must wait until cars close behind you has passed.
Missing a brake point is a mistake and should lead to you having less speed out the corner, not more.​

Lounge:
Races will be held in the GT5NRL lounge, please add this account to your Friends list. Practice sessions will also be held in the same lounge.
important.jpg

ashk

No need for PMs, I keep a close eye on this thread :) I'm not sure I'll make it since I usually have plans on Saturday night... but if I'm home I'll try to drop by. I'm rusty as hell though, haven't played for months :(

ruttyboy

I was just working out whether I can join this race and of course, the only thing I'm doing all weekend is on Saturday night, so I can't make it unfortunately.

ruttyboy

maybe sunday night ?

Yeah, Sunday night would be great, but don't mess about just for me, I'd rather it take place without me than people already confirmed get put off by swapping times and dates about.

I've already told my lady wife that if/when the NRL starts back up I will not be 'available' when there's a race on in future :)

You should PM ashk, niks, Risk Breaker, F0rk, pazkowitz, MikeDub and the rest of the old gang.

I'm here :p I will try to join you guys, setting up an alarm to remind me lol. Unfortunately I don't have my DFGT so the DS3 will have to do, meaning I will most likely suck and will have to use Racing Softs :p I hope I don't bump into others too much, close racing is damn hard with a controller for me.

I'm not too much of a Monza + LMP fan, but anything is fine with me as you already know.

Top Bottom