• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pre-Order the LR:FFXIII CE for a chance to win a custom console and other goodies!

1546006_10151837121077653_1033376693_n.jpg

http://store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/Content/pbPage.lrcesweepstakes

If you didn't have a reason to pre-order the LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII Collector’s Edition, we're giving you a great reason to pre-order right now!

Simply by pre-ordering, you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to win some epic prizes, including a one-of-a-kind, custom PS3 or Xbox 360 of your choice! Already pre-ordered? You’ll be automatically entered! For details and official rules, click below!

Only a couple weeks left to pre-order!

Soulflarz

Banned
Those consoles
Id sell them for a small profit and buy a normal one that looks usable without me going OH GOD WHY DO I OWN THIS every time i look at it

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
It's funny that they're using the first revision model of the PS3 instead of the Foreman grill.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
According to Kagari, that is probably why Japan did the Light Box instead.

Gonna go on a limb and say I doubt it. They probably did it because it wouldn't really move these limited edition ps3 units like a game package like the Light Box would.

Lain

SE Europe really doesn't give a fuck about this game. No collector's edition, no costume for playing the demo apart from the one for beating the boss, no sweepstakes.

I hope one of you guys wins something.

Top Bottom