• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you say hi to stray animals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotWii

Banned
Let's say you're walking through the neighborhood and you see a pigeon sitting on the grass, do you say hi to it?

6a00d83451c20669e20134814e8345970c-800wi

I do

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Fusebox said:
Well, okay then. Just so long as you aren't kicking cats or dogs too. :p
Nah bro I love cats and dogs

I didn't really mean what i said, I wouldn't kick the pigieon but try to scare it away instead before he dive shits me.

Mael

People say hi to animals? and animals they don't know to boot?
Do people actually say hi to every stranger they cross on the street?

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
No, I don't think I've ever done that unless someone presents their pet to me or something...but for stray animals? Nope.

Yeah, but usually just in my head unless it's a cat or dog, in which case I talk to them and pet them.

The guys hating on pigeons need to get kicked themselves though. You have probably caused more harm in your life than any pigeon could.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Stray possums always say hello to me.

What classy chaps they are :D.

plasmasd

Yes. all the time. I sometimes chase crows looking for a tame one to bring me shiny change in exchange for peanuts

Ialokin

I don't talk to birds much, no. But I often reply to crazy barking dogs with "PUPPY!" and it usually shuts them up.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
BitchTits said:
How old are you? Do your mommy and daddy know you're using the computer to talk to big people?

Read through the rest of the messages schmuck, and yeah fuck pigeons.. if you don't like it deal with it.

Since you are one to talk..

Nice s/n, I wonder if your mommy and daddy helped you make it or better yet maybe it was inspired by your level of maturity :lol

C.Dark.DN

Banned
There's this feral cat that always runs away. For years. The other day I thought it was the neighbors cat and I yelled at it to get off the street. It ran into the woods. I went inside and looked out the window. It was on my doorstep. Creepy. Lol. When I opened the door it ran away. :( Haven't seen it for a month. But... That's normal behavior with it.

I was walking home once on a dark and stormy night... because of the rain I was walking at quite a pace, I just wanted to get home and get dried off. Anyway, I must have been about 100 yards from my house when I felt something hit my front-swinging foot. I looked down immediately, worried that I might have kicked dog shit or something, and realised that I'd kicked a frog! It sort of landed awkwardly, adjusted itself with a couple of hops, and came to a standstill right in front of me. Front and center of both my feet. I stopped and looked down at it for what must have been 3 or 4 seconds, silently in the rain. Then I said "sorry little fella!" -- and with that, he hopped away! It was almost like he was waiting for my apology!

I also say hi or meow to cats. Or a kind of silly psswsswss sound.

Someone asked do we all talk to strangers in the street... no but I often let onto them with a little nod or whatever, and to some I say hi or good morning or whatever.

McNei1y

Pylon_Trooper said:

:lol :lol :lol

I have a few stray cats in my neighborhood and for some reason they really like my yard. I say hello to them. I say hi to alot of animals, when I'm alone. I never had a pet growing up :(

I usually greet cats. I love cats. Whenever I see one outside I try to get it close to me to stroke it and I say kind words like I would to my own cats.

Wii said:
Let's say you're walking through the neighborhood and you see a pigeon sitting on the grass, do you say hi to it?

6a00d83451c20669e20134814e8345970c-800wi

I do
Pigeon? are you for real? they are like Flying Rats with peas for brains

I would say hi to a Duck, Rooster, Swan but never a freakin' Pigeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom