• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I also had Phineas today:

zlCfzRRSfaIcRLrogI

Meh.

Niraj

To be fair that is probably one of the rarer badges as not many people seem to use the dreamsuite.

That's true, just meh-ing since there's still 250 left for the last one :p I try to do 10 or so a day, but might move up to 20 since that would put it a little under 2 weeks to get the gold. It's surprisingly not too time consuming, since the only times I explore for large amounts of time are when the town looks fairly developed. Most of them are towns that clearly haven't been updated after the first time though. I also like seeing the villagers I have, just to see the differences in houses and town tune intros.

Numbers today are 3, 30, and 39. They'll all be down by Ben's house. I'm going to put my 3DS on the cradle while I do stuff around the home though. I'll check it occasionally for Resetti.

Elija2

Does anyone else save letters? I have been but I realise I'm never going to read them again.

I do. I used to save Bob's letters because they were often humorous, but now I just save rare letters like birthday invites and letters from Nintendo. I don't know why I do it because I'll likely never read them, but I figured I should put the saved letters storage to good use.

Koomaster mentioned using the saved letters storage for storing furniture, but I don't want to get rid of my precious letters.

Niraj

Happy?

Snowman Bingo December 21st

Koomaster: 2
eudaemonic: 3
fishfishmonkeyhat: 4
Frogstep: 5
Roto13: 7
Chanser: 8
milkham: 9
Niraj: 10
Koomaster: 11
Wolfe: 11
kamikazekoala: 12
Koomaster: 13
Piercedveil: 13
backlot: 14
MicH: 15
Piercedveil: 17
Chanser: 18
Elija2: 20
Niraj: 21
fishfishmonkeyhat: 23
LadyRiven: 23
Frogstep: 24
Wheelhoss1: 25
SuperSah: 26
Aces11: 28
milkham: 29
Niraj: 29
LadyRiven: 30
eudaemonic: 30
Wolfe: 33
Aces11: 35
Koomaster: 36
Linius: 36
Chanser: 36
Frogstep: 37
Roto13: 38
milkham: 38
eudaemonic: 39
Roto13: 40
Elija2: 41
Linius: 41
fishfishmonkeyhat: 41
fishfishmonkeyhat: 44
Linius: 45
Wheelhoss1: 45
Frogstep: 46
MicH: 46
milkham: 48
Chanser: 48
Wheelhoss1: 50

You guys abuse Niraj's generosity. Someone else is making the list tomorrow! :)

25, 45, & 50 (so far . . . where is that 2nd snowball?)

I need Eud, Chanser, Milk, Super, & Roto (or a 20 for bingo).

MicH

Many thanks! I need:

Let me know if I can visit you guys

Elija2

My bingo numbers today are 20 and 41.

I need WheelHoss' 45 to get bingo.

25, 45, & 50 (so far . . . where is that 2nd snowball?)

I need Eud, Chanser, Milk, Super, & Roto (or a 20 for bingo).

Well I guess we got a good situation here. How about I open up so you can get my 20 and then you open up so I can get your 45?

MicH

OMG, Resetti just gave me his pic. I always felt there was a connection between us.

P7zOXz9.png
I see you colormatched your pictures on the table too. I have that in my Ice room with two green (Static and Blaire) and two pink (Kid Cat and Lolly). As you can see, they're even matche up by type of animal

Linius

I see you colormatched your pictures on the table too. I have that in my Ice room with two green (Static and Blaire) and two pink (Kid Cat and Lolly). As you can see, they're even matche up by type of animal

Yeah, mine are Kabuki and Simon on the right. Frank and Jay on the left. And then the three NPCs over there on the floor. Jingle will be added soon. I wonder how many NPC pics there still are.

Got two of Simon btw.

Frogstep

These my numbers, yo! 5, 24, 37, 46.

Gotta go see these homies:

Snowman Bingo December 21st

Roto13: 7
Piercedveil: 13
Piercedveil: 17
Elija2: 20
Wheelhoss1: 25
Linius: 36
Chanser: 36
Elija2: 41
Linius: 45
Wheelhoss1: 45

Linius

Will open up for you in a bit frogstep. I can use your five btw.

EDIT

Scratch that, seems like I got my way out tonight. Will be back some time later.

MicH

I still need these guys:

So basically milkham and eudaemonic lol :p

Frogstep, my gate is open and you can stop by whenever you'd like. I may be AFK but my snowmen are directly to the left when you step out of the train station.

Just activated 3 numbers and disconnect. :( Luckily, only one was of use.

Maybe now some more luck and hopefully no disconnects.

Edit: nope, still the 3. Niraj's town has 10, 21 and 29.

Elija2

Hey WheelHoss and Frogstep, I'm pretty sure that addie girl that you two met was messing with the flowers in my town. I've noticed some of my flowers have disappeared, including a few hybrids. Nothing major but I figured I should let you guys know since you both added her and you may or may not be protective of your towns. I met her in someone else's town so I'm not sure who she is myself.

Hey WheelHoss and Frogstep, I'm pretty sure that addie girl that you two met was messing with the flowers in my town. I've noticed some of my flowers have disappeared, including a few hybrids. Nothing major but I figured I should let you guys know since you both added her and you may or may not be protective of your towns. I met her in someone else's town so I'm not sure who she is myself.

Damn, that sucks. What was the name of the character?

Frogstep

I don't think I have her added. I've only added people who I've met here on Gaf so I probably don't have her on my list. That's a bummer though. :\

Any leads on where to get this game on the cheap. I checked the buy/sell/trade thread and didn't see anything, willing to buy a digital code

Elija2

Holy shit, Grizzly is finally moving away. On the 25th too, so talk about a great Christmas gift for me.

Damn, that sucks. What was the name of the character?

Her name was abbie or addie, but I don't think she's on GAF. She might be young so I don't want to hate on her or anything, especially since it was such a minor thing. I know we've got some people here who are anal about their towns though so I just wanted to give a heads-up.

Koomaster

Gates are open for Bingo times.
My numbers...
2, 11, 13, 36: Follow the path south from the town tree and you'll see them.

Also have a strawberry hat for Milkham out by the train station. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom