• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned

gotta listen to it before I can trash it

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

unless it surprises me like glassheart

Bladenic

Right Now is such a fucking jam. Favorite so far. As I thought. I liked Numb, Jump, and Loveeee Song too though, which surprised me given I didn't like the snippets.

I may write a review for this.

Artemisia

Banned
Phresh would be great if the chorus was a bit more interesting.

I do like how the chorus gets more complex halfway though.

It's not bad by any means.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
mostly filler with some decent-good songs

-every rihanna album ever​
Fixed

Pretty much spot on review pupi.

I would have given it a 3/5 but close enough.

50JMa.gif

I considered giving the 3 but the bad songs are just too bad and 6 out of 14 tracks 3 are good and 3 decent the weight its more on the negative side. 2.5 its what fitted the most IMO since 3 would be too generous.

Fixed

I considered giving the 3 but the bad songs are just too bad and 6 out of 14 tracks 3 are good and 3 decent the weight its more on the negative side. 2.5 its what fitted the most IMO since 3 would be too generous.

lol I tend to be more generous with album scores than most I suppose.

Even on my favorite albums of all time I tend to only keep a handful of tracks on my playlist long term......so I tend to judge albums by their best songs only. Maybe I shouldn't but meh.....thats just how my mind works.

Bladenic

NOW WAIT

Love Without Tragedy/Mother Mary just slayed my life.

Soooooooooooooooo good imo. Love Without Tragedy especially. Love it. Does it sample The Police's "Message in a Bottle" (fave btw) or just sound extremely similar? Either way, great track.

RubyFaith

Has anyone heard Kelly Rowland's new song? I may be late with this thread but I didn't like it. I actually liked Lil Wayne's part better than Kelly's singing. Is she still trying to be pop or what?

Oh and KPOP fans are rejoicing that Psy was finally set aside on itune's #1. Everyone except YG stans of course.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
NOW WAIT

Soooooooooooooooo good imo. Love Without Tragedy especially. Love it. Does it sample The Police's "Message in a Bottle" (fave btw) or just sound extremely similar? Either way, great track.

Lol my review mentions it XD

EDIT: Waiting for my second Star sis Aguila!

Mau ®

NOW WAIT

Its my absolute fave *.*

Kyon

Banned
Has anyone heard Kelly Rowland's new song? I may be late with this thread but I didn't like it. I actually liked Lil Wayne's part better than Kelly's singing. Is she still trying to be pop or what?

Oh and KPOP fans are rejoicing that Psy was finally set aside on itune's #1. Everyone except YG stans of course.

I wonder how Gummy feels. No career and out at the same time as Psy. I'm cackling at the thought. It's been a DECADE

Artemisia

Banned
all i see is signs all i see is dolla signs

zipm4j62.gif

throw it up throw it up watch it all fall out

zipm4j62.gif

pour it up pour it up

that's how we ball out

zipm4j62.gif

Ties

Banned
Mom needs to pick me up from this after school club meeting so I can go through the latest page in the Qu'ranna and start on the Unapologetic OT

lordT

RubyFaith

I heard Rita is big in the UK. Is that a good or bad thing?

I wonder how Gummy feels. No career and out at the same time as Psy. I'm cackling at the thought. It's been a DECADE

Gummy and Se7en are pretty much biting the dust in that company.

i'm too high for this rihanna album atm. 40 seconds into the first song and i cannot stop cackling

WHAT

IS

THIS

like omg i cannot deal

omg not that mess seguing into diamonds, what kind of instant classiness
i saw the light inside YOUUUUUUU!!!!! #shinebrightbitch

let me skip this, fuck that song, sia can go to hell for what she did to me on six feet under

rihanna sounds like an oomppah loompah on numb. the lyrics to numb are accurate when you take into account what this album is doing to my brain
she really needs to stop belting does she not realize how horrid she is. if you were really going numb you would shut the fuck up, rihanna

who the fuck invited eminem to the festivities. okay thank god that's over,

this pour it up shit sounds like a khia song

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee song gets a 5/5 from me because of the title aloneeeeeeeeeeeee. who is the man she is dueting with, is that u ciara?

whyyyyyy. yes rihanna indeed, whyyyyyy.

JUMP JUMP JUMP! this bitch is really coming for genuwine isnt she. not with that skrillex-lite breakdown, you arent! who are these nobodies she keeps dueting with, ciara is really hurting for work isnt she

oh now comes the fucking david guetta song which i assume ill be hearing through all of 2013. fucking guetta. fucking rihanna. i hate everything.

okay i am not in the right state of mind to listen to this shit atm, i will finish tomorrow

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Ke$ha C'mon better than most Rihanna album. LOOOOL

kiii

Feeling like I’m a high schooler sipping on a warm wine cooler
Hot ’cause the party don’t stop, I’m in a crop top like I’m working at Hooters
We been keepin’ it PG but I wanna get a little frisky
Come gimme some of that, yum like a lollipop, let me set you free

ibkssfIOQkRCvk.gif

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY KE$HA LINKS IN PMS?
http://soundcloud.com/kesha/cmon/s-ojVgn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom