• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

GG. I played horrible on O, I blame how much NCAA I've been playing plus you forcing me to throw. That shit was so dumb. Fucking QBs. I don't have a starter. Whichever one is currently hot is my starter. Before that first game froze Henne was doing okay. This game he's fucking aweful so I put in my rookie who shit a brick last week and he lights it up, way too late though. idc if I kept going after user-Ram, that shit was crazy how many picks there was.

Henne went 6/20 with 4 picks so the rookie comes in throws 2 TDs, 1 INT and goes 15/20 after a 2 completion performance week 1. Completely shut down the run it felt like.

So sorry for picking white uniforms. That shit was aweful, almost restarted it right away lol.

3 Defensive TDs for the Bills
7 Ints
2 FFs
2 FRs
Not to mention the Thomas fumble, Polite FR, Polite Fumble, Bills recover for TD all in one play. Good thing it was overturned or who knows you might have broken 70 points!

and the first game was 14-7 at half.

Fellow shadow council members, we have to make sure Ram never gets CJ Spiller.

Ramirez

So sorry for picking white uniforms. That shit was aweful, almost restarted it right away lol.

LOL, when it loaded up, I was like OMG NO. Made it impossible to really see anything, just had to go off of animations to see who was who.

How bout them OP Bills, 3 defensive TDs and 2 FF, all this guy has to do is sit the controller down and go in the next room!

Sucks that the first game d/c, my internet just completely died for a few minutes.

McNei1y

lol @ romance scenes in Mass Effect 3. Anyway, I just got the Hard Target achievement in Mass Effect 3. Leaving it unnamed and undescribed to save spoilers. I don't know if the outcome is always the same but still shocked at my decisions and what happened.

I'm sorry Sok, the game just abused you =/

2/3 of the picks from my SS were pretty ridiculous. Never been on this side of those awesome picks, but I'll take it! You got me pretty good with the screen for your first score. Tolbert would not be brought down! And your pick was pretty good too. I thought Lloyd was gonna get seperation, only to have you take control and pick it off!

MSU Alert

Former Spartan TE Kellen Davis with 3 catches for 46 yards and a TD in his Raiders debut. Blair White, a former Spartan receiver, made brief appearances in the game, but was held catchless

Sokantish

I'm sorry Sok, the game just abused you =/

2/3 of the picks from my SS were pretty ridiculous. Never been on this side of those awesome picks, but I'll take it! You got me pretty good with the screen for your first score. Tolbert would not be brought down! And your pick was pretty good too. I thought Lloyd was gonna get seperation, only to have you take control and pick it off!

MSU Alert

Former Spartan TE Kellen Davis with 3 catches for 46 yards and a TD in his Raiders debut. Blair White, a former Spartan receiver, made brief appearances in the game, but was held catchless

GG. Those picks were still dumb on my part, I'm leading the league in INTS now! I think that was my first time that I actually scored first in the game so I thought maybe things were gonna go better for me, but then I went back to my usual interception throwing self. I couldn't stop McFadden at all either.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
gg CB, thx for giving me another shot at the end. Was a fun game.

I figured you get another shot at a TD, i get another shot at a sack. win/win.

I knocked out Peyton for a few plays. i didnt even know that was programmed to be possible

Ramirez

lulz @ wallace in the slot all game

Bitter about scrims, smh. I could see if I threw to no one but Wallace, but Miller & Brown both had more catches...

Meanwhile, Vernon Davis accounts for 80% of your passing game with Frank Gore picking up the other 20%, so really, spare me, heh.

That aside, he's number one on the depth chart, I don't know why they have him in the slot in certain formations. Whatever, can't win with you guys!

Bitter about scrims, smh. I could see if I threw to no one but Wallace, but Miller & Brown both had more catches...

Meanwhile, Vernon Davis accounts for 80% of your passing game with Frank Gore picking up the other 20%, so really, spare me, heh.

That aside, he's number one on the depth chart, I don't know why they have him in the slot in certain formations. Whatever, can't win with you guys!

relax bruh i just found it humorous. i couldn't get my defensive audibles in on time because you snapped it so fast. on wallaces first TD i had the perfect D called and then goldson just watches him catch it :(

and a 99 rated TE accounts for most of my passing game when i have garbage WR's!? that's shocking!

don't like the jets defensive playbook either. i thought it would be a magical combination of the niners and ravens but instead its a dumbed down version with only parts of both playbooks. guess it's good if you want to play the bear or 4-6 defense but those aren't so hot against 3/4 wide sets!

Ramirez

relax bruh i just found it humorous. i couldn't get my defensive audibles in on time because you snapped it so fast. on wallaces first TD i had the perfect D called and then goldson just watches him catch it :(

and a 99 rated TE accounts for most of my passing game when i have garbage WR's!? that's shocking!

don't like the jets defensive playbook either. i thought it would be a magical combination of the niners and ravens but instead its a dumbed down version with only parts of both playbooks. guess it's good if you want to play the bear or 4-6 defense but those aren't so hot against 3/4 wide sets!

The first TD was actually threaded in between both of your Safeties, which I honestly thought would be picked considering your SS's warping ability a few plays before that.

I wasn't mad, it's just lame to post something like that implying that I was cheesing you all game, a little clarification next time. ;)

The first TD was actually threaded in between both of your Safeties, which I honestly thought would be picked considering your SS's warping ability a few plays before that.

I wasn't mad, it's just lame to post something like that implying that I was cheesing you all game, a little clarification next time. ;)

it wasn't threaded at all. dashon goldson was making a clear break to the ball (the SS was a few yards away) and then he suddenly just stopped. i was going to save and upload it but its exhibition!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LOL, when it loaded up, I was like OMG NO. Made it impossible to really see anything, just had to go off of animations to see who was who.

How bout them OP Bills, 3 defensive TDs and 2 FF, all this guy has to do is sit the controller down and go in the next room!

Sucks that the first game d/c, my internet just completely died for a few minutes.

Bills D was ridiculous against me yesterday. Popped the ball out of both my RBs (both of which have 94 carry rating) and McKelvin ran routes better than my receivers. It was insane.

Smokey

FYIDM

Smokey

I'm a good shooter and I'm 6'4 so I'm decent on defense by default most of the time. One time at this gym I got destroyed by this 6'8 260 pound guy tho. Nothing I could do!

what a waste of potential brah, you should be in the league. could probably replace kevin martin

what's your definition of good shooter? stand on the wing wide open good shooter, or create my own shot good shooter.

i'm having a hard time picturing you doing the latter lol

what a waste of potential brah, you should be in the league. could probably replace kevin martin

what's your definition of good shooter? stand on the wing wide open good shooter, or create my own shot good shooter.

i'm having a hard time picturing you doing the latter lol

Why! Because I'm white?! But you are right to assume that! :D

Mrbob

McNeily can you play earlier today? I should be home around 5 central and I forgot the Bulls/Heat game is a late tip tonight at 8:30 central! Would like to watch it!

Ramirez

KermitNod.gif

LiveWire

Why is putting a #1 receiver in the slot bad now? Doesn't anyone else use the sub-formation options in the playcalling screen (aka "Strong Slot")?

Why is putting a #1 receiver in the slot bad now? Doesn't anyone else use the sub-formation options in the playcalling screen (aka "Strong Slot")?

do whatever you want i just thought it was funny that every 3/4 wide formation in the steelers playbook had wallace in the slot. it's no more "cheesy" than putting your #3 WR who has 99 speed in the slot!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
im confused as to what DCX needs with more safety's and less corners.

always willing to bail people out of cap hell.

DCX

DCX
Trade for Approval:

Rams get:

CB Kelvin Hayden (86)
CB Curtis Brown (83)

Falcons get:

ROLB Brennan Bates (81)
FS Antrel Rolle (85)

Can the knights vote on this? I have a game tonight against Q and would like to know who I'm taking to war tonight.

Thank you

DCX

Striker

In Madden and NCAA I try to use the faster guys on the outside, and depending on the route/coverage, the X receiver going deep. I prefer the slot guy who can run good routes and have a fairly high CIT.

Top Bottom