• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yes, Virginia, there IS a Tuesdayton! FE DS! MONSTER HUNTER...WII? SONIKU IN SUMABURA

Mar

WastingPenguins said:
So... I was just looking through that Japanese page that's doing conference updates, and I scrolled down to find... well. I think it speaks for itself.

image136thumbuf5.jpg

First pictures of Bosom Oak?

Gaborn

WastingPenguins said:
So... I was just looking through that Japanese page that's doing conference updates, and I scrolled down to find... well. I think it speaks for itself.

image136thumbuf5.jpg

Hotness. OW, dammit, my boyfriend just slapped me upside the head...

fernoca

Hmm..
So Sonic is in Brawl, but the game was delayed (at least in Japan) till January 24th. ??!
WastingPenguins said:

image136thumbuf5.jpg
DAY ONE PURCHASE!!!!

Jiggy

SSBB delay delay please don't affect North America delay delay my heart it's starting to stop oxymoronically :(

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
DO WE KNOW THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT BRAWL AND NOT MARIO AND SONIC AT THE OLYMPIC GAMES??

mutsu

SONIC in SSBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can transform to SUPER SONIC!!!!

BUT... Release date in Japan = 2008/1/24

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
SONIC IN SMASH BROS HOLY SHIT WHAAAAAAAAT!!!!

I think this is the Olympics game, guys. Simmer down.

EDIT: NOOO, DON'T DELAY MY BEAUTIFUL SSBB!!

Beezy

Jonnyram said:
Smash Bros Jan 24... Sonic confirmed... delayaton :(

edit: this was bound to happen with the packed lineup, but it's still disappointing.

FUCK!!! Nintendo is back to normal. :(

Blader

I'm fine with Brawl being delayed. I wouldn't have had time to play it this year and the addition of Sonic is fucking awesome.

Haha, I was just talking with legend on AIM and I had no idea Sonic in Brawl was a big deal. I thought that's been the rumor for, like, months now? Plus that olympics thing, I mean, I figured it was a done deal.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
MEGATON

onster hunter of [kapukon] 3 (try) appearance to Wii!

Top Bottom