• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadow Walker (GAME ARTS WiiWare game)

Magypsy23

Banned
Looks like it's been renamed to The Magic Obelisk for western audiences.

GAME ARTS' English YouTube channel
The Japanese one has been updated with a few videos too.

top_logo.jpg

http://magic-obelisk.gamearts.com
infobg-02.gif

infobg-04.gif

infobg-05.gif

infobg-06.gif

infobg-07.gif

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
I read the thread title as Shadow Wanker.

I have nothing else to contribute.

gabe90

tapedeck said:
I read the thread title as Shadow Wanker.

I have nothing else to contribute.
:lol Lol.

Also this looks good. Never saw this thread before nor anything about this game. It's out already? Any reviews? I wish there were more demos on Wiiware.

sfried

Why am I so enamoured by this game? It's so deceptively simple in its design yet it screws you in the ass once they start toying around with things like moving shadows and such.

I just finished this today. Got to open an extra chapter. This is one of those games I think I'll keep coming back to for some reason.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
I find myself wishing you could use the joystick for rotation... joypads are fairly clunky for things like this.

ICallItFutile said:
Is it a buy or a bust?
It's good. IMHO it's one of the best values on Wiiware. It has a great presentation and creative game design. I commented in another thread that I was disappointed by how straightforward the first ten or so levels were, but shortly after that the levels became much more interesting. Now my most substantial criticism is that it doesn't use the pointer.

Top Bottom