• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *Tagged Book Spoilers, Please Read OP* |OT| Season 3 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saterium

I was kinda bummed out they didn't make the band play poorly, it was always a detail I loved in the books. Infact, they even commented on how well they played.

No crazy face scratching either, that's a shame.

Overall they did a great job though

Amir0x

Banned
BLzMLd9CAAAuYrT.jpg

lol

Didn't get to watch it yet, but it sounds every bit as brutal as it needed to be. XD

Staying out of the no book spoilers thread though, I don't wanna be that guy and gloat.

aceface

Wow that was perfect. Fucking perfect. I'm in tears and simultaneously laughing at the reactions in the other thread. I know we're not supposed to talk about their reactions but it's like reliving that chapter.

They did it PERFECTLY.

I'm just waiting for the inevitable youtube reaction videos to start popping up now.

All in all, it was a pretty well done scene. Kind of wish they had found a way to have it hew closer to the books, but much like the show overall, there are a million and one ways they could have really messed that up and they avoided doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom