• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj_iwakura

I think Aeana pretty much confirmed it'll be revealed before or at TGS in the thread, she stated that its reveal got pushed back due to the bankruptcy

I don't know if thats completely trustworthy but its something

Aeana's pretty on-point. The waiting is gonna suck though.

Squire

Banned
People shouldn't put too much faith in thirdhand reports. Like it was mentioned, plans can change. Pretty dramatically, too.

I think what you mean is people should keep in mind plans can change. Plans changing doesn't make Aeana or anyone else any more or less reliable though.

FluxWaveZ

I think what you mean is people should keep in mind plans can change. Plans changing doesn't make Aeana or anyone else any more or less reliable though.

Yeah, that's another way of saying it, but I specifically mean putting faith into the report itself, not the source.

Samyy

Doesn't matter if plans change for me
They fact that there preparing to reveal it at some point is good enough news for me, if it doesnt come out until 2015 I dont really care, im in University I complete maybe 1-2 games a year and then just play mobile games or CIV 5 for an hour or two during October-May

Also I'll give them all the time they need to get it right, it'll be tough to top P4G I think.

Definitely getting hyped up about it, so I made a few P4 Vita transparent wallpapers. I posted them in the thread but figured I'd share them here too. I haven't done the guys yet, but I'll probably get around to them tomorrow. I absolutely could not find the other calendar image that had Teddie and Naoto on it though :(

spNz6S5.png

oUvyNCE.png

CNsYG92.png

Ly7Zcmn.png

hC7eGZJ.png

6Npau9P.png

cjkeats

Definitely getting hyped up about it, so I made a few P4 Vita transparent wallpapers. I posted them in the thread but figured I'd share them here too. I haven't done the guys yet, but I'll probably get around to them tomorrow. I absolutely could not find the other calendar image that had Teddie and Naoto on it though :(

Awesome! I'll be using some of these for sure. I've been using the official ones+That one of Maya someone made.

Levito

Banned
So hyped that I'm editing yesterdays podcast. hue

Also you guys should try listening to Game Mavens once it's up where Inorigo yelled at me a bunch!

Lunar15

Man, when this game is formally announced, I'm going to go bonkers.

Is anyone else planning to do a blackout? I'm going to at least try.

Sophia

Man, when this game is formally announced, I'm going to go bonkers.

Is anyone else planning to do a blackout? I'm going to at least try.

I don't go on blackouts for games anymore. Gonna absorb every last detail and record it to my harddrives to have a backup!

Young Magus

Got back from a Nocturne gaming session and first thing I see is P5 domain news.....
YAY!!!

Persona 5 is gonna be released
on the sega dreamcast 2
:D

also you should probably avoid youtube and tumblr and twitter once p5 comes out

(ps thanks dude who was streaming smt4 on youtube and decided to make sure each video preview was a massive spoiler!!!)

Hello strangers, I have been invited by one, Inorigo, to join the conversation.

How about the Persona games? Sure is nice not to have arguments about where they belong, am I right?

Squire

Banned
Hello strangers, I have been invited by one, Inorigo, to join the conversation.

How about the Persona games? Sure is nice not to have arguments about where they belong, am I right?

Thanks for comin', breh.

And yeah, we just want the damn thing in here.

I thought Crewnh had been here before?
Sorry, I'm a newbie. I can assure you we have never argued about the quality of the new content in P4G!

But seriously though, I should post here more often.

Persona 5...man, five years. That year was the first time I ever played a Persona game with 3 and then 4. I've changed so much since then, just got out of high school at that time and now I finished my first degree. Time just flies, and now this thing is getting revealed soon.

Part of me does kind of hope for an adult oriented Persona but High School is fine too.

Dantis

Sorry, I'm a newbie. I can assure you we have never argued about the quality of the new content in P4G!

But seriously though, I should post here more often.

Haha, I thought so!

Persona 5...man, five years. That year was the first time I ever played a Persona game with 3 and then 4. I've changed so much since then, just got out of high school at that time and now I finished my first degree. Time just flies, and now this thing is getting revealed soon.

Part of me does kind of hope for an adult oriented Persona but High School is fine too.

I just want to see the damn thing. I know they've not just been sat around doing nothing, but this has been a damn long time coming.

Made a few more Vita walls. That's all for ones like these since the Naoto/Teddie image doesn't seem to exist on the internet lol
These are great! Just updated my Vita's wallpapers from the P4G free wallpapers. Excited for when you get Naoto and Teddie!

Omikaru

Love these Vita wallpapers CielTynave. And welcome to PersonaGAF Crewnh.

And yeah, no mad fanboys writing corporate fanfiction in this thread. Last time someone tried that shit here, in OT1, they got an avalanche of criticism from everyone and left.

We just like the Persona games (
well, 3 and 4 :D
) here.

Dantis

Does Nocturne really have better graphics then P4?

In a lot of ways, yes. The characters certainly look significantly more impressive. Technically though, the games are probably about equal. P4's environments are a lot more dense than Nocturne's.

Soejima says that when they started P3, they realised they couldn't do a triple A game, so they made it deliberately look a bit retro and stylised, rather than try and masquerade as a big budget title and fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom