• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2008 Microsoft Conference

Doytch

wiid said:
posters trying to paint this as bad lol

Not saying it's bad, I'm saying I don't give a shit about it. Though, you're probably the target audience, here, so that's something for them. wiid

domlolz

Banned
Big Brother eh?

It is a better realised version of the Mii system,but seriously...

They must of been working full steam for this

GW2!

GEO WARS 2 NEXT MONTH. Kick ass.

This is a damn good keynote presentation so far. Can't wait to see Sony and Nintendos.

Lot to look forward to already.

scarybore

I really, really hate this past 5 minutes of content. You just know he will pull a waggle remote out of his ass.

Geometry Wars 2 could be great, but I think I have had enough of the twin stick shooters for a while.

Testicular Sound Express said:
nintendo has taken MS and Sony by the balls :lol

It's actually really, really smart. Problem is, everything about the XBOX 360 and PS3 is counterintuitive to Nintendo's strategy. Right down to the LOOK of the XBOX 360 console and controller, to the games and the services. MS is too late to co-opt Nintendo's strategy. But they can at least try. And that's what they're doing.

Calcaneus

From the 1up live blog:

11:16 -- Phil: "Where else besides Xbox Live could you introduce the concept of an Avatar," someone asks on the video footage. "Everywhere," Shane notes to laughter.

Holy shit :lol

Also, XBLA games! Galaga!

Naeblish

MrHicks said:
PR GUY: "here we have AVATAAAAARS"

audience: "...................."

285549178066applauselol.jpg

audience: "oh.....clap....clap...cla...."

:lol :lol :lol exactly

EazyB

Banned
Avatars could be neat if they incorporate them nicely. Hate the idea of buying clothing, hope games unlock costumes when achievements are unlocked.

Zophar

Damn it MS, I was all ready to buy Gears 2 and Fallout 3 for your system this fall, but I might be too embarrassed to turn it on now.

Seriously, what the fuck.

I like the avatars and the 1 v. 100 game, but I really don't like the new dashboard. I love the blade dashboard, I don't want this new one.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Fallout :D!!
RE5 :)!!
Rest :/

Top Bottom