• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The "FREE to a good home" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commando on Bluray
NB3EL.jpg

Firehead

I bought Mount & Blade Warband on D2D and realised I already had it. Anyone want the code for it? It doesn't activate on Steam, by the way...
Quote if you do

Firehead said:
I bought Mount & Blade Warband on D2D and realised I already had it. Anyone want the code for it? It doesn't activate on Steam, by the way...
Quote if you do

Sure I'd love it!

Edit: Thanks Firehead!

Bread

Banned
Firehead said:
Quote if you do
yes please! damn late :(

Beth Cyra

Nevermind.

However I have always wanted to say thanks to Master Ninja for hooking me up a year ago but I never had anything to good to give away.

However I do have a copy of Persona 3 in great condition, so if anyone would like a taste of it and hasn't played P3/Fes/PSP or P4 then qoute this and I will send it out.

By the way I figured best way to say thanks would be to hook up another gamer the way he did me.

a Master Ninja said:
PM me your shipping info

PlayStation pen & notebook
he4sZ.jpg
me

TruePrime said:
Nevermind.

However I have always wanted to say thanks to Master Ninja for hooking me up a year ago but I never had anything to good to give away.

However I do have a copy of Persona 3 in great condition, so if anyone would like a taste of it and hasn't played P3/Fes/PSP or P4 then qoute this and I will send it out.

By the way I figured best way to say thanks would be to hook up another gamer the way he did me.
me

a Master Ninja said:
I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.
PM me your shipping info.

Space Marine booklets explaining the 40k universe and the game.
qxJxX.jpg
me

im kidding of course :p

bubnbob

Banned
TruePrime said:
Nevermind.

Me? Always been interested.

JambiBum

texasairhead101 said:
Just for future reference, when AMN does giveaways you don't send him your shipping info until after he tells you to. You quote the image asking for the item and if you are the first one then you will get it.

JambiBum said:
Just for future reference, when AMN does giveaways you don't send him your shipping info until after he tells you to. You quote the image asking for the item and if you are the first one then you will get it.
thanks for the reply . will note for future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom