• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Concert announced for Japan, World Tour in 2017

NateDog

I genuinely didn't even notice the keyblade baton for the final song hah. I posted my thoughta in the other thread but I'm so glad everyone seemed to enjoy the show so much because it really was special, even the majority of the performers seemed to have fun on stage. I wish I recorded something myself too even though it was prohibited just for a memory but I'm definitely going to give a watch of yours in a while.

NateDog

Bad news for Shanghai ticket holders

The show has been moved to Hong Kong a week in advance at barely a month's notice. Feel really bad for people particularly anyone travelling like we did and who bought flights already and booked time off work they can't change. The organisation of these events have been desperate at best, it's so sad it will leave such a bad taste in so many people's mouths (and that a lot of people likely won't even get to go now at all despite buying early). The PR has been dreadful too, I'd demand a refund if anyone here can't go now.

Bad news for Shanghai ticket holders

The show has been moved to Hong Kong a week in advance at barely a month's notice. Feel really bad for people particularly anyone travelling like we did and who bought flights already and booked time off work they can't change. The organisation of these events have been desperate at best, it's so sad it will leave such a bad taste in so many people's mouths (and that a lot of people likely won't even get to go now at all despite buying early). The PR has been dreadful too, I'd demand a refund if anyone here can't go now.
It's a metaphor for when KH3 moves from Nomura to Tabata.

Top Bottom