• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited - |OT| - Console edition

It was fun, I was expecting an achievement to pop for completing a dungeon with all clan members though.

Got to go back to work tomorrow, would much rather be playing this, it is the only game to. Successfully break me from the shackles of Destiny.... Though I do feel bad for Bloodborne and Witcher 3, have yet to beat them

Yeah that should be a trophy. I will have to work on healing. I don't think I did that decent of a job.

Jabba

Banned
I lost a few toons today, one being lvl 12. I'm not sure how it happened. Instead of hitting play, I cycled the server choices then chose NA server and then hit play. When the game loaded in my toons were gone. Anyone else lose any characters also?

Hawk269

Yes, keen eye doesn't really help.

I'm looking around the area near the harbor. Maybe I'm in the wrong zone. Not many nodes and I'm constantly beaten by other players.

Venture out into the wilderness. There are paths to discover that have a ton of nodes. I have a path that I have found when I played the PC version and I still use it on console. On this path, depending on if others have been through it, I can generally come across:

8 Chests
12 Jute Nodes
10 Ore Nodes
8 Rune Stone Nodes
24+ Plant Nodes
10 Wood Nodes
10 Water Nodes

It is a relatively small run from one end to the other, but depending on when I do it I can gather a ton of stuff. There are many areas in the game where they cluster a bunch of stuff, usually off the beaten path.

Hawk269

How do you get the things that let you revive where you died? :eek:

Soul Gems. They can be found in the world but you can also buy them at certain vendors. Many of the ones you find in the world are Empty Soul Gems. In your Skills there is a Soul Gem Skill Tree, make sure you have that on your bar since it will level up even if you don't use it much.

When you have empty soul gems, right before an enemy is about to die, hit the button that you put it on your bar and what it does it captures the soul of the enemy and then can be used to bring you back to life if you die. Soul gems are also used to power weopons/recharge them (ones that have magical properties).

I just found a pretty awesome way to temporarily save on some inventory space!

I had 15 Iron Ingots that I had no room for so I was going to put them into the Guild Bank, but instead I accidentally put them in the Guild Store but removed the listing right away.

I forgot to add them to guild bank because I had a weapon I wanted to list, so I did that first. Forgetting about the Ingots.

Just realized now that I had mail, so I checked it and it's a message about my Iron Ingots that I removed from the Guild Store, with an attachment holding those Ingots for 30 days.

jiiikoo

Banned
Soul Gems. They can be found in the world but you can also buy them at certain vendors. Many of the ones you find in the world are Empty Soul Gems. In your Skills there is a Soul Gem Skill Tree, make sure you have that on your bar since it will level up even if you don't use it much.

When you have empty soul gems, right before an enemy is about to die, hit the button that you put it on your bar and what it does it captures the soul of the enemy and then can be used to bring you back to life if you die. Soul gems are also used to power weopons/recharge them (ones that have magical properties).

Thanks!

Silvard

First GAF dungeon run I have been a part of. Pretty wicked cool. Thanks Silvard, Dre and Devil for going with.

If anyone ever wants to do anything or needs help with anything let me know. I am a 12 templar specced for healing.

Not at all, thank you!

And don't worry, you healed super well. We only died to avoidable stuff and things that took us by surprise.

That said I don't know what's going on, I like exploring and reading and crafting and stuff but it seems like I'm going to have to really cutback on it if I want to level a decent pace.

On that note, does anyone want to be my crafting buddy for a few levels? At least for blacksmith and clothier. We'd just make stuff and trade it with each other and deconstruct each other's work; it's a lot more EXP that way.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Ooops my fault! Sry. Accepted the invitation. :) Just a question, shouldn't we all be able to add and remove items from the guild store? Thought it would make sense, especially to trade crafted items for dismanteling. (higher crafting experience gain)

I had left the permissions on their default settings so it wasn't enabled, the Guild Bank should be open to all Neogaf players now in the Guild. I haven't opened it up to everyone right now as from experience people have a terrible habit of taking and just trying to get money selling stuff, so at least if someone does go crazy we will know who you are on here. If the bank starts getting full we'll start taking common bits and bobs out to sell and any money from that will be put back into the guild bank for us to use for future things.

There's also a player notes feature I noticed, that lets players add a bit of info to their characters info screen in the guild roster, might be useful for Neogaf user names to keep track of who is who.

Yu Narukami

So if I want to play with EU gaffers I need to create an Eberhardt character. I heard that Nords aren't that great and Dark elves are super ugly. Any advise?

Abylim

So if I want to play with EU gaffers I need to create an Eberhardt character. I heard that Nords aren't that great and Dark elves are super ugly. Any advise?

Nords are fine! (Nord here)

You should have the explorers pack though, which is DLC that lets you choose any race for any Starting area.

Aces&Eights

PS 4, West Coast. Will be playing 5-9pm mon thru fri. Looking for guild. I made a Daggerfall, Dark Elf, nightblade,

Have mic, don;t have an irritating voice and i never play rap music, scream at kids or have a dog bark when I'm on. If there is a GAF Guild that fits this can someone point me in the right direction?

Just hit level 5 and getting the feel still. Played ES before so I picked it up quick. I love being in good teams, funny and friendly, not all assholish and stuff.

PSN BeOneWithTheGun ESO AcesAndeights

PS 4, West Coast. Will be playing 5-9pm mon thru fri. Looking for guild. I made a Daggerfall, Dark Elf, nightblade,

Have mic, don;t have an irritating voice and i never play rap music, scream at kids or have a dog bark when I'm on. If there is a GAF Guild that fits this can someone point me in the right direction?

Just hit level 5 and getting the feel still. Played ES before so I picked it up quick. I love being in good teams, funny and friendly, not all assholish and stuff.

PSN BeOneWithTheHun ESO AcesAndeights

When your on let me know. I will send you a guild invite.

Bahlor

I had left the permissions on their default settings so it wasn't enabled, the Guild Bank should be open to all Neogaf players now in the Guild. I haven't opened it up to everyone right now as from experience people have a terrible habit of taking and just trying to get money selling stuff, so at least if someone does go crazy we will know who you are on here. If the bank starts getting full we'll start taking common bits and bobs out to sell and any money from that will be put back into the guild bank for us to use for future things.

There's also a player notes feature I noticed, that lets players add a bit of info to their characters info screen in the guild roster, might be useful for Neogaf user names to keep track of who is who.

Great! Hope to find a lot of daggers in there that I can exchange with crafted daggers of mine. :D

Also I'm willing to buy any motifs except dunmer and ?red guard? (In german it's Rothwardone)

I'm just lvl 7 smith and only capable of crafting set items with 2 effects (one-handed sword + leg armor), but if anyone needs something, feel free to shoot me a message. :)

Is there any good farming ground for steel? (ebonheart or daggerfall)

Hawk269

Can I get an invite for the NA Gaf Guild?

PSN: Stateless

I just realized that when I did my PC Account copy I thought they only copied it to the Xbox One server since that is what I choose. When I just booted the PS4 version and linked my account, I have all my PC characters on PS4 now as well. So with that said, I definitely have a lot of stuff to offer the PS4 Guild Bank!

Can I get an invite for the NA Gaf Guild?

PSN: Stateless

I just realized that when I did my PC Account copy I thought they only copied it to the Xbox One server since that is what I choose. When I just booted the PS4 version and linked my account, I have all my PC characters on PS4 now as well. So with that said, I definitely have a lot of stuff to offer the PS4 Guild Bank!

Are you on... Says account not found.

Rixa

So what the hell I do with this? Does it take inventory slot space?
Shall I keep it or can I sell it?

20150615104148.jpg

Wallach

You can just sell collectibles after you find them, from what I can tell. Once you find one it gets checked off under the relevant in-game achievement, and it seems to stay checked off even after you toss the item out. I think on PC you were able to consume them like motifs but on console it just happens as soon as you loot one.

Rixa

You can just sell collectibles after you find them, from what I can tell. Once you find one it gets checked off under the relevant in-game achievement, and it seems to stay checked off even after you toss the item out. I think on PC you were able to consume them like motifs but on console it just happens as soon as you loot one.

Ooh thank you. 17 coins closer to my donkey :D. It sucks to run in this game, always out of stamina :p.

aibaby

Neo Member
Well I finally got in the group finder, one person disconnected midway. 3 manning the last boss in Fungal Grotto is HARD. We requeued looking for a 4th one but eventually I just left.

Well I finally got in the group finder, one person disconnected midway. 3 manning the last boss in Fungal Grotto is HARD. We requeued looking for a 4th one but eventually I just left.

Yeah, dungeon queues suck. I guess I am lucky being a healer everyone and their mom wants me in their party.

Top Bottom