• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 14 (US) Returning Houseguests, a Playmate, and a Hantz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR

Frank's mistake was trusting Ian. Ian was the rat that changed the game. Ian doesn't tell Britney et al about the chance of a backdoor, this is a very different game.

In other words, Frank has no one to blame but himself, he was too chill mentioning the backdoor idea, he played himself out of the house, he can't regret it since if it was never brought up, he wouldn't be an concern this week for Shane.

Not really, not if you have been reading the spoilers and who is going up...

Yeah, there will probably be an argument or two and some last ditch efforts by boogie, but end of the week one of them will be gone most likely. Only chance of that changing is if Frank wins veto and Boogie gets a chance to convince Brit and Dan to keep him, but even that is doubtful. So I don't really see it being too interesting until POV or possibly a rig box.

Frank's mistake was trusting Ian. Ian was the rat that changed the game. Ian doesn't tell Britney et al about the chance of a backdoor, this is a very different game.

In other words, Frank has no one to blame but himself, he was too chill mentioning the backdoor idea, he played himself out of the house.

I don't think it would have changed much. Brit had regretted keeping Frank as soon as he got HOH. They would have gone back on the S6 this week regardless. It would be dumb if they didnt, there was just no point in staying loyal to them once Janelle and Wil were gone because Boogie and Frank would have no one to turn to. They are on their own and think they're safe, why waste an HOH on useless people like Ashley and Jow?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Really wish all of the HG's went for Safety last night and nobody put a drop of liquid into the HOH bucket.

Wonder what production would have done then. Jeff Schroder is now HOH. :lol

edit: nvm it was the first to fill it wasn't it.

Really wish all of the HG's went for Safety last night and nobody put a drop of liquid into the HOH bucket.

Wonder what production would have done then. Jeff Schroder is now HOH. :lol

edit: nvm it was the first to fill it wasn't it.

Yeah, they just switched once safety was won.
Dan actually was second in safety and switched to HOH and almost past Danielle for second place in the HOH tank.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Oh man, so happy there's a BB thread!

Thoughts on last night's episode...

-Poor Ian getting dumped by Ashley! He looked like the poor schlep that got sand kicked in his face in the old Charles Atlas ads.

- Can't believe Boogie was going for the $10k over the HoH, but I guess he's feeling safe. After all, Frank could get evicted and I'm sure he could schmooze up to Dan and form a team with him.

- Loud Joe's wife and kids were a trip.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Boogie:
On a scale of 1-10, I'm a 9 on the confidence that I won't be nominated

Someone get this fool a blindfold, cause he's in the dark.

B3VCap-2012-08-17_02-56-07-343.jpg
B3VCap-2012-08-17_02-55-50-826.jpg

1e3258f8165c97a5597f855f626ab99397a46d6.jpg

These are adorable.

Thoughts on Last nights episode.

1: it really stinks to be Ian in regards to Ashley, the guy reminds me of my little brother and is just as awkward. I still think he has a great head on his shoulders and since he "just wants to get the experience" he could be a serious dark horse entrant.

2: My wife still can't get over the face Danielle made at the Zingbot from Wednesday. She does not watch the feeds or read up on the show so it really did seem shocking for her.

3: I think that Boogie is smart for
winning $10k he knows that there are only three guaranteed payouts each season and to not pass up money when he can get it. Even if he gets evicted this Thursday, the guy is still up $16k from when he went in.

Thoughts on Last nights episode.

1: it really stinks to be Ian in regards to Ashley, the guy reminds me of my little brother and is just as awkward. I still think he has a great head on his shoulders and since he "just wants to get the experience" he could be a serious dark horse entrant.

2: My wife still can't get over the face Danielle made at the Zingbot from Wednesday. She does not watch the feeds or read up on the show so it really did seem shocking for her.

3: I think that Boogie is smart for
winning $10k he knows that there are only three guaranteed payouts each season and to not pass up money when he can get it. Even if he gets evicted this Thursday, the guy is still up $16k from when he went in.

Much more than $16k with the $20K bonus plus stipend. Of course the free promotions for his restaurants helps too.

Nuklear

Banned
I'm surprised Boogie was the only one that went for the 10k. That's a lot of cash to be passing up especially when you have no chance against Shane.

Boogie/Frank need to go for playing it safe last week. I was really rooting for them but when you have a shot to get somebody out you have to take it. It's very hard to get a target out of the house and you have to do it when the opportunity presents itself.

Pandora will more than likely be this week too.

Joe talking about his restaurant idea that was stolen from him. "Look for it soon, it will be a franchise real soon. I don't want to give the name out." :lol

Holy shit, Danielle is still upset about her zing? Seriously chick?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/crazy?s=t

Ian is floating. He isn't playing his own game, and is not a threat to anyone.

He isn't playing his own game how? The fuck just because he tells his alliance info from Frank/Boogie doesn't mean he isn't playing his own game. If we go by your logic the only people playing the game would be Brit, Boogie, and Dan since Danielle, Shane, and Frank all report to their former coaches. This guy has made alliance, broke alliance, and made final two deals. How the fuck is that not playing your own game?

DMeisterJ

Banned
Ready for Production's box to come around soon. They have to make sure Froogie stay "/

On another note:

Janelle's Twitter said:
I know you always wanted to play " your own game" how's that workin out for you now?

A0dtP5lCUAAvGW9.jpg

:lol Britney blaming production for saving Frank, when she pressed the button to make it happen.

Yeah, it was there to save him but it isn't like she didn't have a choice to stop it. Even if barely.

If he wasn't playing his own game, he wouldn't have been
trying to convince his alliance to out Boogie instead of Frank. He would just be going along with whatever they say.

Right if he wasn't playing his own game he would of just been a yes-man to either Frank/Boogie or Quack Pack and just do whatever they say. Ex: Joe under Janelle. And Ashley under Wil. They just did whatever their alliance did and never even thought for a second was it bad or good. Ian actually went against QP and tried to get out Boogie over Frank. Of course Brit's stubborn ass... argggg

botty

Banned
He isn't playing his own game how? The fuck just because he tells his alliance info from Frank/Boogie doesn't mean he isn't playing his own game. If we go by your logic the only people playing the game would be Brit, Boogie, and Dan since Danielle, Shane, and Frank all report to their former coaches. This guy has made alliance, broke alliance, and made final two deals. How the fuck is that not playing your own game?

Who has Ian made a final two deal with that would actually take him?

Ian is being used, and once he serves his purpose (to get rid of Frank/Boogie), he'll be eliminated soon enough. After all, he is Big Brother's very own Cochran.

Britney - "If there's a twist that's going to save Frank this week, then we should just go home. Why don't we just write him a check?"

Brit and shane are pissed.

She is so damn bitter over her season. :lol

She is STILL whining about it being dumb to get rid of Janelle. Get over it, you had to go one way or the other and your decision so far hasn't screwed you over, you are about to screw it over. So shut up.

She is so damn bitter over her season. :lol

She is STILL whining about it being dumb to get rid of Janelle. Get over it, you had to go one way or the other and your decision so far hasn't screwed you over, you are about to screw it over. So shut up.

Or she's just mad that there's a chance production is going to make Shane's (who is one of her strongest allies) HoH a complete waste again.

Even if she mentioned BB12 or Janelle, I think they have very, very little to do with why her and Shane are annoyed right now.

Or she's just mad that there's a chance production is going to make Shane's (who is one of her strongest allies) HoH a complete waste again.

Even if she mentioned BB12 or Janelle, I think they have very, very little to do with why her and Shane are annoyed right now.

I'm not talking about them being annoyed. Brit has been whining since the minute Janelle left. Yes they are worried they are going to save Frank again, but even without the threat of PB she has been whining.

:lol Danielle enters the game room with food and Shane leaves. It sounded like she said something like "Guess I will eat in here alone." With Frank sitting beside her.

I'm not talking about them being annoyed. Brit has been whining since the minute Janelle left. Yes they are worried they are going to save Frank again, but even without the threat of PB she has been whining.

:lol Danielle enters the game room with food and Shane leaves. It sounded like she said something like "Guess I will eat in here alone." With Frank sitting beside her.

haha, loving that even Dan and Shane are at the point now where they're barely even pretending to tolerate her. If she wins HoH Thursday during the FF and they don't congratulate her sincerely enough one of them's going home.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
haha, loving that even Dan and Shane are at the point now where they're barely even pretending to tolerate her. If she wins HoH Thursday during the FF and they don't congratulate her sincerely enough one of them's going home.

Last time Shane kissed her after winning HoH. Next time I'm guessing he'll start dry humping her in front of everyone.
Oh wait, that already happened.

cacophony

My guess is that this is just for POV, they are going to do one of those counting guessing ones. And possible the ball machine could be the tiebreaker or a question..
No one but Dan seems concerned about this.. even Ian doesn't give a shit, Jenn is sleeping. Fucking worthless cast couldn't care less about playing this game

editL Oh no, poor Dani got her feelins hurt again Probably someone didn't disagree with her calling herself fat when fishing for compliments

My guess is that this is just for POV, they are going to do one of those counting guessing ones. And possible the ball machine could be the tiebreaker or a question..
No one but Dan seems concerned about this.. even Ian doesn't give a shit, Jenn is sleeping. Fucking worthless cast couldn't care less about playing this game

editL Oh no, poor Dani got her feelins hurt again Probably someone didn't disagree with her calling herself fat when fishing for compliments

I think she is mad that no one seems to be praising her on her figuring out the number of balls in the box...

Also she just said Frank is awkwardly following her around the house. :lol The only time I've seen them in the same room is when she came into the room he was already in.

This chick gets crazier and crazier every day.

Edit:
Nominations underway.

cacophony

Glad none of this change Shane's noms. It actually helped him cause he's gonna use this as a reason to put up F/B.

SO funny how F/B didn't even TALK to Shane about noms. That's not even arrogant, it's stupid

Glad none of this change Shane's noms. It actually helped him cause he's gonna use this as a reason to put up F/B.

SO funny how F/B didn't even TALK to Shane about noms. That's not even arrogant, it's stupid

Yeah, he should actually use them not talking to him as a reason in his speech. They act like it's vacation week for them. How is he supposed to take that? Makes them look like they just want to coast on his back and screw him over next week.

These seem like some long ass nominations...

Not sure if Shane is a good actor, or if Boogie and Frank are actually getting through to him. Shane is playing it up like Brit is clouding his judgment and he is mad. He seems pretty convincing, but my gut says it's an act. Brit is chomping at the bit to get in the HOH room, so should find out shortly.

NYR

Not sure if Shane is a good actor, or if Boogie and Frank are actually getting through to him. Shane is playing it up like Brit is clouding his judgment and he is mad. He seems pretty convincing, but my gut says it's an act. Brit is chomping at the bit to get in the HOH room, so should find out shortly.
He is a good actor. He is totally pulling the wool over their eyes for peace in the house.

We will find out right now here if Britney comes up to HoH.....should be good.

He is a good actor. He is totally pulling the wool over the eyes.

We will find out right now here if Britney comes up to HoH.....should be good.

Seems kind of half and half at the moment... Definitely withholding some info...so far.

Edit: Nope, just gave away the last bits. :lol: All an act. Good job shane. :lol

Hahahaha somehow Boogie and Frank....and me forgot Brit can't be put up.

Edit:aaaaan commence Britney whining. That doesn't help your case Brit, just shut up.

Haha, no doubt! So dumb.

Seriously how does anyone listen to that and not realize that she isn't worried about him at all? She wanted Shane to take all that damn blame and she is now upset because of it.

As much as they were bullshitting Shane, they weren't really lying... So her being whiny after that isn't helping at all. Also Brit don't pack on to the fact that Shane has to make it to the end to be able to win. :lol

She really isn't very smart when trying to convince people.

Seriously how does anyone listen to that and not realize that she isn't worried about him at all? She wanted Shane to take all that damn blame and she is now upset because of it.

As much as they were bullshitting Shane, they weren't really lying... So her being whiny after that isn't helping at all. Also Brit don't pack on to the fact that Shane has to make it to the end to be able to win. :lol

She really isn't very smart when trying to convince people.

She is actually getting mad at him for "Throwing her under the bus". Wtf is this shit?

I wonder if this will maybe open shane's eyes about Brit and he moves away from her. This was a bad move which happened way too soon.

People this season are getting over anxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom