• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaNaranja

I knew it! We're not getting shit until the SuperBowl :(

superbowl it is.

Where is this coming from? Avengers, Iron Man 3, and Winter Soldier (the last three summer movies Marvel has had) all had their first trailer debut in October.

October or November me thinks.

Yup. November at the absolute latest. There is no way they don't have a trailer for Avengers 2 in front of Big Hero 6.

anaron

No tears. Only dreams now.

650260_640x640wc.jpg

fvg4AYP.gif

HeySeuss

I wonder how much of that tweet is real. I'm betting all of it. Cap probably calls him Tony Snark. Maybe some trapped kittens under rubble. Slappity-boo is probably team in fighting. Some rah rah moment to inspire the team together again and pee break.

I wonder what the feels are. Maybe a death?

AMUSIX

Feels are Quicksilver dies.

They really only wanted Scarlet Witch, but knew that they couldn't introduce her without her brother.

anaron

Feels are Quicksilver dies.

They really only wanted Scarlet Witch, but knew that they couldn't introduce her without her brother.
They're not gonna kill off Quicksilver in his introduction film. They're going to be more eager to establish the twins properly since another company can use them.

BLACKLAC

Did he just confirm he would appear in Cap 3???

Probably just hoping + he knows the Russo brothers want him in 3 like they did in Cap 2. I'm hoping they bench Black Widow and promote Hawkeye to starter. Black Widow can pop up in a solo film or another characters movie.

MCU news as a whole has been slow for awhile now. It's actually one of their busiest times ever and hopefully we'll get an explosion of new news after NY comicon.

Age of Ultron is either filming or recently wrapped
Ant Man is filming
Daredevil is filming
Casting news should be coming soon for the next Netflix series to shoot.
There's still Agents of Shield and Agent Carter during the break.
Doctor Strange should be ramping up to production, with casting as the next step.

Yeah- I can definitely see an explosion coming.

JustinBB7

Age of Ultron is either filming or recently wrapped
Ant Man is filming
Daredevil is filming
Casting news should be coming soon for the next Netflix series to shoot.
There's still Agents of Shield and Agent Carter during the break.
Doctor Strange should be ramping up to production, with casting as the next step.

Yeah- I can definitely see an explosion coming.

Filming for Ultron wrapped up like a month or 2 ago by now. (at least it feels that long..)

Neoxon

You think they'll put it with both Interstellar & Big Hero 6, or just the former? For reference, both come out on the same day.

Jonogunn

I hope those rumors aren't true. November is too far away :(

Only time I wanna hear about the trailer release date is if it's not too far away

I read thaf Avengers 3 might be broken out into two movies with part 2 being released a year later. That way they could work in Drax and the Guardians and other heroes for Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom