• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PS4 owners getting 2 PS+ games in June?

Just a rumor, but I've been seeing it on a number of sites. We'll know soon enough anyway.

isyjUet.png

If this happens, I'd be extremelly happy! I'll wait for confirmation tho...

Do PS+ reveal banners always look that shoddy or is it a fake? I mean, the game icons don't have shadows beneath them except for Pixeljunk Shooter. Also, Resident Evil 6 is set a bit lower than Farcry 3, and the whole thing is a blurry mess.

Like I said, rumor city so take it with a grain of salt ;)

For comparison though, here is the banner from May:

Playstation-Plus-May-2014.jpg

I wouldn't take the titling as gospel though since they seem to mix it up every few months or so, if you look at previous entries.

Seems a bit too good to be true, but it is E3 season.

I think it makes perfect sense, actually; It's good way to get people talking about and playing franchises that have new entries making their way to PS4 this fall (Farcry 4, Batman: AK) or in the case of Guacamelee, an updated version perhaps late this Summer?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Like I said, rumor city so take it with a grain of salt ;)

For comparison though, here is the banner from May:

Playstation-Plus-May-2014.jpg

I wouldn't take the titling as gospel though since they seem to mix it up every few months or so, if you look at previous entries.

I think it makes perfect sense, actually; It's good way to get people talking about and playing franchises that have new entries making their way to PS4 this fall (Farcry 4, Batman: AK) or in the case of Guacamelee, an updated version perhaps late this Summer?

Seems pretty fake. Look at the other months:

They all have the same background. The leaked shot has a different one.

Honestly, given that it's E3 month, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a game or two that they decide to add to the June IGC for both US and EU during E3 as a surprise. To those of you still hoping for your first retail AAA PS4 game on PS+, that might be a good time to look for it.

Knack is a given. But I don't think the PS4 will get Killzone that soon. I think before putting it on the IGC they'll pull a move like the one they did with Uncharted 3. Which basically is releasing the multiplayer as a F2P standalone game and after that giving for free the single player campaign.

it would be very easy to separate Killzone:SF MP due to the new "Play as you Download" feature.

I think that image is fake, which is too bad since I'd be really happy with that group of games. I'm surprised we haven't received confirmation on the games yet. Hopefully that doesn't mean it's a crappy month.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Pretty sure it's fake as people pointed out above.

Also, Instant GAMES Collection. It has always been singular.

Pretty sure we're suppose to get more games too since it's the anniversary

don't think it makes sense for them to do guacamelee if ps4 version is coming out soonish?

Tomb Raider PS3 was free around the time the Def. Version came out

genjiZERO

So I ordered a PS4 through that Groupon deal. I don't think it'll come in before the 3rd. Can I still sign up for PS+ before then so I can get Resogun?

When do we typically get news about PS+ IGC? I'm pretty excited for this month.

Certainly by the end of this week since the games update next Tuesday. I think we normally have at least a credible leak by this point (or sometimes official confirmation). Any day now.

jayu26

Unlike some of you, I will be disappointed if Far Cry 3 comes to PS3 IGC. Now if it comes to PS4...

tumblr_me9pu71FSK1qjjr39o1_500.gif

Actually I will probably pay for it out right in that case.

Top Bottom