• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So what does Sony have for holiday 2015?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kosma

Banned
Now that Uncharted is gone, what is left for Sony, exclusive wise?

I don't want to know if they need an AAA exclusive to sell PS4's, I just want to know what they will have for us.

This was the only game I was looking forward to this holiday.

RowdyReverb

I'm not sure they would have delayed it if they didn't have at least something planned for the holiday season. At least a co marketing agreement or timed exclusive. We'll see.

thuway

Ratchet and Clank
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
No Man's Sky
Persona 5
The Tommorrow Children
Hellblade
Rime

Yeah they are ok.

Nothing. This will be 3 straight holidays without any great AAA titles for the PS4. And it probably won't put any dent in it's sales.

TimmiT

Isn't that supposed to be before E3? I remember it being early 2015 (even though that's slipping by)

It was originally announced for Spring 2015 at last E3, yeah, but seeing how they still haven't even shown the game I'd be surprised if it wasn't delayed.

RowdyReverb

The uncharted collection probably.
That would imply they had originally planned to offer the uncharted collection and uncharted 4 right next to each other, which would cannibalize sales due to franchise fatigue.
Unless they want to rush out a collection in time for the holidays. That worked really well for the Master Chief Collection.

TheHall

They didn't have anything for Holiday 2014 either, while MS was going balls out.

With Tomb Raider coming holiday 2015 for MS, i think Sony is going to have to do something.

I bet they have God of War 4 up their sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom