• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5 Guardians: #huntthetruth

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Live now: http://huntthetruth.tumblr.com/

------

@Xbox 10:00 AM
Halo Bullet teaser on #TheWalkingDead tonight 9/8c. More to be revealed online at xbx.lv/18OswNu. pic.twitter.com/b0ldUQsrrL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9D2HzbT9Pc

84qrRRY.jpg

hawk2025

Traitor, eh?

I really wonder where the story is going. Did anyone make it to the end of Nightfall? Any hints there?

Wish they didn't do something so obvious. Wasn't around for the i love bees thing, but doing that again would be great. And it's not like they don't have the capability to do that--Xbox UK ran a few contests like that.

hawk2025

Traitor?!

Master Chief, no :( pls.

I can almost see the story beats of the whole thing playing out.

Locke hunts MC, finds MC, MC explains what's really going on, both work together, game over, epic moment to set up the joint fight in Halo 6.

Surprise me 343.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
sweeeeeeet

I really hope they mix it up with the campaign. The formula has gotten stale.

I can almost see the story beats of the whole thing playing out.

Locke hunts MC, finds MC, MC explains what's really going on, both work together, game over.

Surprise me 343.

How about this:

Locke hunts MC, finds him, MC explains what's really going on, Locke gives no shits, kills MC and something bad happens that MC was trying to prevent. Cliffhanger occurs, resolution in Halo 6.

At least this way we're being true to the original trilogy.

TheXbox

We don't have to look for it, it was in the beta. Zing! Man, I'm on top of it today.

it's obviously about chief. You're not fooling anyone 343

Dont many people say that ODST was a good Halo game? I hear sometimes its the better one besides Reach. I'm thinking they are going to set up something similar with Locke in Halo 5. Have him go around a planet or area looking for hints as to where the Chief has been and then play as MC in the flash backs. . I believe i have heard the game is open world but that was just a rumor.

Compsiox

Banned
Dont many people say that ODST was a good Halo game? I hear sometimes its the better one besides Reach. I'm thinking they are going to set up something similar with Locke in Halo 5. Have him go around a planet or area looking for hints as to where the Chief has been and then play as MC in the flash backs. . I believe i have heard the game is open world but that was just a rumor.

Obvious troll is obvious

Top Bottom