• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unknown's intended origin from Tekken

So before the release of TTT2, most people probably suspected that unknown was jun anyway but there was that select few people who thought she was, an unknown character.

I think the common theory was that she was a female kazama, possibly either jun's sister or a kazama daughter from the future. and in the beginning, I think the intention was for her to not be jun. there was a height difference and a blood type difference and they also didn't look exactly the same.

also, there was a "tekken forever" comic that intended to explain who unknown was, but it was cancelled. i wonder if it would've been canon if finished.
955010-unknown_15.jpg

although TTT was non-canon, I feel as though perhaps some of the endings in the game could've been. didn't play TTT2 so can't say about that.

but anyways, once TTT2 came around, unknown was retconned into just being jun. well, it was either a retcon, or we were being trolled this whole time into thinking unknown was more than what meets the eye. i'm inclined to believe it was a retcon though because tekken is full of those. what do you think?

Top Bottom