• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R for PC on Korean Game Rating Board.

Tizoc

Was anything rated on these Korean boards confirmed for other regions?
I'm down for AC+R (the very latest ver. of GGXX) on Steam though~

ArjanN

Was anything rated on these Korean boards confirmed for other regions?
I'm down for AC+R (the very latest ver. of GGXX) on Steam though~

Yeah, it's pretty common for stuff to leak from this, which is why I check it every now and then. :p

Squishy3

Awesome, PC gets another Arcsys fighting game that isn't the latest release.

I like the games, but it'd be nice if we could get something recent instead of being a revision or two behind everytime. AC+R is already 3 years old.

I like the games, but it'd be nice if we could get something recent instead of being a revision or two behind everytime. AC+R is already 3 years old.

AC+R is the latest XX version though. Xrd is another game entirely. What you describe is more like the time they released Reload on Steam.

wwm0nkey

Yeah, but we probably won't get Xrd on PC until act 2 happens.

Mr. X

You'd be correct if this was like GGXX Slash.

AC+R is the latest GGXX title which is a different GG series than Xrd.

Squishy3

AC+R is the latest XX version though. Xrd is another game entirely. What you describe is more like the time they released Reload on Steam.

Yeah, but we probably won't get Xrd on PC until act 2 happens.

You'd be correct if this was like GGXX Slash.

AC+R is the latest GGXX title which is a different GG series than Xrd.
I know that it's the latest AC game. But with the way things typically have been going for Arcsys games on PC, we'll be getting XRD in 1 or 2 years but the next Xrd revision will already most likely be out.

i still don't understand Arksys regarding PC support. Not supporting PC at all would make more sense to me than their current strategy of porting 5+ year old games no one plays on steam and then scratching their head when they realize it doesn't sell well.

Busaiku

i still don't understand Arksys regarding PC support. Not supporting PC at all would make more sense to me than their current strategy of porting 5+ year old games no one plays on steam and then scratching their head when they realize it doesn't sell well.
These ports aren't from ArcSys.

Tizoc

Oh damn you know what this'd mean if it gets on Steam?
WE COULD CHANGE THE SOUNDTRACK

HELLO KOREAN OST IN MY AC+R

GooeyHeat

On consoles, this version actually had online play, so perhaps we'd get that in this version without needing a fan-made patch.

Would be nice if so. AC+R is definitely worth playing even after Xrd's release, as the games have many significant differences gameplay-wise. Plus AC+R has a bigger cast.

And it has Johnny.

allen_nguyen

Neo Member
Besides the fact that I'm enjoying Xrd very much and that Xrd is missing "people's favorite GG" characters, XX has such superior game mechanics over Xrd, and +R in particular is extremely fun and well-made. I would purchase +R again if there was improved netcode.

Long live +R.

I don't understand why ASW can't just port these games to PC themselves. It's probably going to be another year or two before Xrd comes to PC and by then it'll be incredibly outdated.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I think this is the latest version of GG before Xrd right?

Yes. Indeed. Very correct.

Steam? GoG? Either way fucking bought sight unseen. H2 doing what Arc won't do it self?

Now can H2 get us GG:XXX (or whatever the re-release of XXX is inevitably going to be this coming year?)

What I don't get is that H2 are the publishers for BlazBlue: Chronophantasma EXTEND on the HK PlayStation Store so it seems that they have access to the latest ASW titles. If they have the rights to publish it on PS3 in HK then is it not unlikely that they could port it over to PC with Xrd in the future?

Nyoro SF

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Better netplay please!!! H2 Interactive does what ArcSysdon't.

Momentary

Banned
If H2 Interactive is anything to go by then this net code is going to be delicious.

But for the people wondering about BBCP, UNIEL, and GGXrd. I'm pretty sure they are waiting for all of them to get their next builds out their way to push those along on the platform.

I'm buying this game day one. DAY ONE!!!!!

petran79

Banned
h2 bbcsex is still region locked in europe. Does not appear even in the steam store page.
Hope ggac+r is available this time

Top Bottom