• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Trailer - "Welcome to Lego Jurassic World" (Shows Dinosaur Creation)

Jawmuncher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80gHhQL-Yk8

Also shows off some more of the Jruassic World section of the game.

lego-jurassic-world.jpg

Blablurn

Just finished watching the trailer

First of all Yay for Dinosaurs in a video game

Second of all, not expecting much gameplay wise when u look at the other Lego Games.

BUT... since it's about dinosaurs and jurassic world I can ignore the that :D

I wonder how much of the Jurassic World stuff will be open world? Would be cool if u can just walk around, but probably not.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this.

Toa TAK

Banned
Haha, glad they came to do custom dinos.

Pretty excited for this. I love the Lego games that reenact films the most.

Just finished watching the trailer

First of all Yay for Dinosaurs in a video game

Second of all, not expecting much gameplay wise when u look at the other Lego Games.

BUT... since it's about dinosaurs and jurassic world I can ignore the that :D

I wonder how much of the Jurassic World stuff will be open world? Would be cool if u can just walk around, but probably not.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this.

Actually there is an exploration mode. And many mission you get to play as a dino. And you get to roam around as a dino.

Dragoshi1

Someone please gif the Raptor on the motorcycle!

I spit my drink everywhere at that part, this is gonna be a great game.

KORNdoggy

ugh...i wish they'd stay with the more authentic lego stylings of the movie game where everything was made of lego. the real looking envionments with giant lego people and items was always jarring to me.

ugh...i wish they'd stay with the more authentic lego stylings of the movie game where everything was made of lego. the real looking envionments with giant lego people and items was always jarring to me.
I like the natural backgrounds, reminds me of the Lego box art going back all the way to the 80s.

Jawmuncher

Lego Games has a fantastic sense of humor.

Do not let me down, boy.

Do not do it.
It's already made just gotta wait to post it. Kept it pretty minimal but there's a good joke there and the title from the community is ace.
Hmm looks interesting. Are they fun? Tough to tell from that video.
I would suggest watching some gameplay of Lego Marvel Super Heroes. That will give you a rough idea what's in store.

Toa TAK

Banned
Hmm looks interesting. Are they fun? Tough to tell from that video.

Yeah they're pretty fun, better Co-Op.

I must say I much preferred them when they didn't talk. It was kinda jarring after the leap from Lego Indiana Jones to Lego Batman 2/Lego Marvel Superheroes.

Do we know if this time PS Vita version is a port from PS4 version ?

Or is it yet another inferior shitty port from Nintendo 3ds version.....

Top Bottom