• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How it Should Have Ended - Avengers Age of Ultron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betty

Banned
That might be their best one yet.

As soon as Ultron went into the net I thought for sure he'd do some stuff like this.

jtb

Banned
this one was kinda long and aimless... never really got the to punchline... a little like the movie it's mocking, I guess.

this one was kinda long and aimless... never really got the to punchline... a little like the movie it's mocking, I guess.
Well the thing was
ultron had a super advanced ai and access to the net. The shear chaos he could have caused could have kept them running around aimlessly until Ultrons plan was already in motion. We know he was after nuclear codes, but there are so, so many other things he could have done as well.

jtb

Banned
Well the thing was
ultron had a super advanced ai and access to the net. The shear chaos he could have caused could have kept them running around aimlessly until Ultrons plan was already in motion. We know he was after nuclear codes, but there are so, so many other things he could have done as well.

I get the joke, I just think they've done better.

as an aside, holy shit I never realized how long these guys have been at it. feels like it was just yesterday I was watching that Matrix one.

It should have ended with an extended action sequence where the heroes fight hundreds of disposable bad guys while they race against the clock to get to the macguffin.

a916

Lol haha, that was amazing. That kind of all seems plausible.

EDIT: How in the world?! Nevermind...

zeemumu

Well the thing was

True.
He could've gone Eagle Eye/Skynet on the planet.

The one they did for the teaser was great too.

I can show you THE WORLD. Shining, shimmering, SPLENDID.

All of you saying that Ultron should have gone Skynet don't seem to realize that Ultron ALWAYS has a backup somewhere it is inherent to him as a character. The Avengers know that he will always come back.

Platy

Bruce Willis will save the world

RISbnvk.jpg

rexor0717

Yeah, but then we'd have no movie at all.
"Hurr still would have durr been better than that piece of shit movie."
Funny video either way.

ElFly

Love those.

Honestly, WB should hire them to make a full on Superman-Batman at the coffee shop, because those are always the best segments.

Cuburt

Not really funny but brings up a pretty obvious bit about the internet and how Ultron's powers over technology make his pretty OP in a modern world.

I don't know why people wanted to nitpick parts about how it was resolved in the movie as if there would be some easy explanation for how to stop self-replicating A.I in a way that is believable, especially since the whole point is to leave the door open just enough so Ultron could return in some way but not obvious to the point where everyone wonders why Ultron doesn't just come back in Civil War or Antman.

*opens sees New Grounds style flash animations*

*closes quickly*

Let's not even give it a try just so we can get first post?

Regardless they could have gone a million ways with this, like they usually do multiple scenarios but they stretched out one. And it wasn't that great. Not their best.

El Daniel

Not really funny but brings up a pretty obvious bit about the internet and how Ultron's powers over technology make his pretty OP in a modern world.

I don't know why people wanted to nitpick parts about how it was resolved in the movie as if there would be some easy explanation for how to stop self-replicating A.I in a way that is believable, especially since the whole point is to leave the door open just enough so Ultron could return in some way but not obvious to the point where everyone wonders why Ultron doesn't just come back in Civil War or Antman.

I hope he doesn't come back. He wasn't that interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom