• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 06/09/15

daydream

Banned

gbchaotixdeckpfb6a.png

Date: 06/09/2015 - Duration:
02:45:54
- Download

With E3 close on the horizon, Jeff starts spilling the beans on stuff like Fortnite and Metal Gear Solid 5, Fallout 4 makes itself known, the rebirth of Digital Eclipse turns a few heads, a long-overdue mattress update appears, then we all get knighted. See you in LA!

Episode Notes:

Boy, that was a lousy time to go making Xbox One hardware predictions!
gbchaotixcast1mzmy.gif

brad2uvx4k.gif
jeff2vix9c.gif
drew2ltz4n.gif
dan2uhzjw.gif

Luke_Wal

So what, we have to wait until Friday's Beastcast for an East/West crossover? Bummer. Was hoping for a little bit of Papa Vinny magic, as well as seeing how Austin works with the rest of the crew. The Beastcast awaits!

Wereroku

Oh god the survey asked about other podcasts you listen to and one of the choices was about competitive erotic fiction.

so is vector the best side character in all of sonic

now before you speak your piece on this subject

let me remind you that vector is a crocodile

a crocodile with a gold chain

a gold chain and headphones

HoodWinked

Gold Member
when they were talking about fortnite when drew said it looks like sunset overdrive and dan and jeff said no looks more like TF i think drew was more correct.

also lol brad "the ninja's have penetrated the fort" you could hear the contempt from jeff trying not to acknowledge that brad just said that.

Got to the part where Brad and Jeff talked about a hypothetical Fallout game set in the farflung future with governments trying to re-establish order and modern life, since Fallout 3 showed that people were scrambling for water.

.........I don't want to make a snarky NMA-esque comment

Top Bottom