• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How do you feel about a future Uncharted with a new star sans Nathan Drake after Uc4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about this for a while, after Uc4, which is shaping up to be ND's final uncharted game as well as the conclusion to Nathan Drake's story arc, how would you feel about the series moving on with a new main character?

It doesn't have to be a reboot; it could just be a game with a new premise, tone, cast, etc. consisting of a globe-trotting action adventure where the characters just end up in "uncharted" lands/territory. But still takes place in the same universe like ME, the MCU with their tv shows & movies, walking dead & fear and from my understanding, the Persona series. And in the game there's be slight references and/or indicating that te events of the uncharted games with Nathan drake took place & stuff.

Doesn't even have to be a story about treasure hunting. Or it could be like a batman beyond thing where Nathan drake takes more of a sully role. The main point here is, a future with uncharted having a new main character.

What do you think?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Can we at least wait until a game is released before trying to debate about the franchise after said game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom