• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division - E3 Trailer and Beta Registration

Ishida

Banned
Was that David Hayter at 00:58? It sounds EXACTLY like him. Especially when the guy says "We are the Division". o_O

IvorB

I'm hyped for this game but that trailer was the cheesiest sh*t I've seen in a long time. Simply dreadful. Graphics looked pretty rough too.

I'm getting Destiny/Assassins Creed 1/Watch Dogs vibes from this.

They keep showing the same things repackaged in new trailers. I am seriously concerned that this game is not on track at all. It looks amazing but, there are all these elements this ambitious games need to have come together. All the social MMO elements, all the matchmaking elements, the input and communication systems, the long term end game systems.

I see it's a major red flag right now, but I hope I am wrong!

Dr. Kaos

Banned
I ALMOST signed up for the beta, then I remembered it's Ubisoft, and the game visuals were disappointingly downgraded and I decided to leave my spot for someone more enthusiastic and optimistic than me :)

I really wish game companies made Highish-end PCs their primary target platforms, and only THEN started porting everything down to consoles, slashing all the prettiness violently with coarse machetes, leaving only...this.

This game would've looked so dreamy if that were the case.

I also wish for a pony. A black one with white spots above the eyes.

a916

They probably only want to run servers in the US during beta instead of spending money running worldwide servers.

Oh man, this is looking nowhere like what they announced again...

8_old-Alley_195938.jpg

Somebody go find that thread where people were saying Massive was good at graphics so the game would actually look like the obvious target render.

Top Bottom