• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suits S5 |OT| You Just Got Litt Up! - Wednesdays 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

g1vxsjm.png

Suits is back yesssss. Season 4 was amazing.
I like that the show airs in two parts, so we don't have to wait too long for a new season.

Nobility

Banned
I'm ready, hope for another good season.

Though I think there should be one season left after this, it's getting predictable or at least terribly consistent.

TheOddOne

Season premiere today:
Season 5: episode 1 "Denial"

Pearson Specter Litt has scored a hard-fought victory, but the fight has left the firm shaken. Although she avoided jail time, Donna has left Harvey after more than a decade of working together. She is now working for his long-time rival Louis. And while Jessica readjusts to being single, Mike and Rachel are giddy after his marriage proposal.

this_guy

Please just be better than last season

Seems like the show has run out of ideas. I still enjoy the characters, well mainly Harvey and Donna, but the conflicts in the show are being recycled. Mike Ross has also become the least likeable character to me and he's the main character.

Excited to see how many more people learn Mike's [insert goddamn here] secret this season.

Jeff Malone? Robert Zane? The hotdog vendor outside the Pearson-Hardman building?

I can already tell this Harvey-Donna-Louis awkward love triangle angle is going to get real grating real soon.

We'll be saying

wrap-it-up.gif

by the fourth episode of the season.

mf.luder

Just finished season 4, show still interests me. My two bosses at work look identical to Harvey and Louis. Their dichotomy is the same as well.

ramuh

Can we please get back to cases already and focus on solving cases? I feel like the last two seasons has been nothing but a day time soap opera. I really like the first two seasons...

Omzz

damn, those panic attacks harvey had hit home. Have had it in the past and still struggle with anxiety

decent start, but yeah please move a bit away from the drama please. Give me some lawyer shit

Excited to watch this later (DVRed it), but I just found out that USA decided to cancel Covert Affairs as I was wondering when the new season would air (as it usually returned around the time Suits did). Disappointed. Great show.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Something feels off
Like the writing is a bit clunky or something

tmdorsey

Liked the premier. It seems like they wrapped up the stuff with Harvey being affected by Donna leaving in this episode which is good. Agree with most here that I want them to get back to focusing on cases and true lawyer shit. I think it would be cool to see Louis start to really shine more in the firm with Donna by his side.

One thing from the episode that stood out to me was the therapist's comments about Jessica. I wonder if something more will come out of that later.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Mike's hair looks terrible but it was nice to see Wynn Duffy get some work.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Solid season opener. Still its kinda weird seeing Donna not working for Harvey after 4 seasons.

trinest

Something feels off
Like the writing is a bit clunky or something

For me it was the fact it didn't really open with a big song or something like last season or something. It just felt like a mid season episode or something in terms of how it fell into place.

Though if you want clunky writing watch Mr. Robot.

Quixzlizx

This is annoying. I was out when the ep aired last night, and it's still not up on on-demand. At least it's airing again at 11 tonight.

The reason it feels off is that Donna is not with Harvey. Her and Louis interactions are very different.

I liked it, I hope they stick with Donna - Louis for a while.

Good premiere. Cafe scene with Louis and Donna was awesome.
I didn't see any casting news for a new secretary. Will Harvey even hire one?

Cyborg

I so hope she comes back to Harvey, but it was a great moment that he accepted the situation and moved on.

He is a strong man!

Quixzlizx

I enjoyed the episode, but it's kind of annoying that Louis always reverts back to manchild mode even after he supposedly has character growth. It's still funny when he treats random people like that, though. WELL DONE MY ASS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom