• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Everyone's favorite nu-metal band DISTURBED is back with a new album!

Status
Not open for further replies.
96-4YRLUfVI0laG3Lf0P3-eKx541yG4-MId8d_9e1w2U42Zf-GvUajlLBPn1yF-IBnzQFBdEKHukVpIklTWifCNORpFkZq7KFGT3tNzyDZx1eGl2R8Ty15YZgFtbncUrUWekLuDvkCDNRg=s0-d-e1-ft

The hiatus is over. Over the past year, we've been secretly writing and recording a brand new album. Today, we are excited to share a new song called "The Vengeful One" along with a new music video. It's off our upcoming album called "Immortalized," which will be released on August 21, and is available for pre-order today. This album had the arduous task of, in some way, justifying the hiatus; giving the fans something that made it worth our time away from one another. We hope that it succeeds in that task. Thank you for staying with us over the years.

Check the site for more details.

http://www.disturbed1.com/immortalized/na?ref=

Fire It Up

Immortalized

The Vengeful One

Only for the most edgiest:

Voices

The Vengeful One

Stricken

OH-WAH-AH-AH-AH!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yup, it still sounds like WWE Entrance Music.

Jams775

Ohh man, I don't know. That video is kind of gross. That's like the music video version of that Hatred game. I mean I get what they're saying but it also reminds me of those mass murderers who probably think of themselves in that heroic way.

Is it supposed to be ironic in that way?

I don't like the video or the new look of the mascot, but I do like the song.

Disturbed is one of my favourite bands and has been for years.

marrec

Banned
Ohh man, I don't know. That video is kind of gross. That's like the music video version of that Hatred game. I mean I get what they're saying but it also reminds me of those mass murderers who probably think of themselves in that heroic way.

Is it supposed to be ironic in that way?

I don't think it's supposed to be ironic at all.

:-|

David ran in some bad crowds on Twitter for a hot second and only dropped out when he found out they were also anti-semitic.

Dude's a crank.

New music doesn't sound too awful though.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
They haven't had a decent album since Ten Thousand Fists. That new song and video doesn't seem like it's going to change my previous sentence anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom